>narrowly lose the House

Next day:
>fires Sessions (and probably Rosenstein), appoint a non-pozzed acting AG - effectively killing the 'collusion' witch hunt
>kicks Acosta out of the WHPC
>RBG has a terrible fall, probably opening up another SCOTUS seat which will be even easier to fill because of increased Senate majority

How the FUCK does he do it, lads? How the hell is his spiritual power / spirit force / reiatsu so fucking high? How does he keep winning? He's an obese 72 yo boomer, he should be dying, but he does 3 rallies a day and has more energy than people half his age. Did he unearth some buried ancient treasure? Did he drink a vial of Ancient Egyptian life force juice? Does he have a time machine? Is he in contact with the ayyliums? Perhaps something more sinister - did he make a pact with the devil; increases his energy.power now but at some great cost down the line?

I just can't wrap my head around it bros. His power level is unbelievable.

Attached: 1540926617949.png (777x571, 488K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jisho.org/search/maga
youtube.com/watch?v=xzuxTEq-plE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xV0o5r1OPTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was all planned. Trust the plan.
Where We Go 1 We Go All

With God on your side, who can be against you?

I took some pics from inside Drumpf. Look at it.

Attached: SYN.gif (500x273, 992K)

Trump is an ancient Japanese Oni reincarnated to MAGA.

鬼 + 禍 is Onimaga in old Japanese, roughly translating to Demon Disaster!

鬼 + 曲がる is Onimagaru, roughly meaning demon's watershed pivot.

I hope y'all are enjoying this WILD RIDE

jisho.org/search/maga

Attached: onimaga.jpg (339x150, 13K)

God bless America
God bless POTUS
God bless Kek
God bless all you magnificent autistic bastards who insist on the truth

asuka BFG

This three second clip cost more than the whole budget of FLCL 2 and 3.

Flynn, Kelly, Mattis & Rogers
The only military led counter-coup in history that will not end in tyranny
Fucking amazing

Kino

>Oni
I hope he brings us some oni girls

Attached: 1534570182065.jpg (856x1297, 1005K)

>onimagaru
russian collusion confirmed?

god is on our side, user

The absolute biggest reason you know yesterday was amazing for him is that (((they))) had to have a mass killing (which killed whites I might add)

Why the fuck he couldn't win the House? He's a loser kike shill

>implying this is a bad thing.

Attached: 1515198884430.png (1128x1002, 105K)

This. I'm only here for the happenings.

But usually those with God on their side get their ass kicked.
>Jesus Christ
>Joan D'Arc
>Crusaders (ultimately lost the Holy Land to the muslims for hundreds of years)

Attached: download (2).png (212x238, 5K)

user
the whole world speaks english, want to be westerners, and count years since the birth of christ
are you sure?

What's that got to do with God or Christ?
Jesus wasn't born in Missouri, ya know.

He has the prayers of the evangelicals and therefore the power of Yahweh on his side.

>youtube.com/watch?v=xzuxTEq-plE

Attached: img.jpg (640x426, 203K)

He's pissed because he knows they cheated. You only have to look at the turnout ratios to know as much. You actually think ALL independent voters went for the Dem in those districts.

And then there is the cast of characters: Pelosi, Ramenhead, Schiff for brains, Crazy aunt Maxine. All so clearly guilty as fuck of playing the naughty in the cabal.

literal tear to my eye.

god bless em all.

let the fire climb high

death to pedos and traitors

TRUMP CURSE PRAISE KEK

let me break it down for you, my inbred paki friend
your thesis is that christianity-backed efforts end up in ass-kickings
my antithesis is that the epitome of humanity and dominance over the world is the western, christian civ, given examples such as that something as fundamental as counting years follows christian rule
got it?

He just lost 2 years of his presidency by literally a hair of the vote

If he had another 0.5% he would have kept the House

It must feel fucking awful to be so close and yet so far away from saving the country

and all because Jow Forums didn't meme properly for the midterms

Attached: 1515298087947.png (500x580, 471K)

>It was all planned. Trust the plan.
Where We Gas 1, We Gas All

Attached: 4dchess.jpg (300x282, 19K)

STOP WORKING OUT

Attached: trump sports.png (802x680, 874K)

Because the Protestant nations resurrected civilization from the medieval landscape the other two branches of Christianity were perfectly fine with. Let's not forget, they're were even Catholics who wanted to put down the Renaissance. They only failed because it was a boom to the Italian economy and Italian ingenuity.

Kek willing Ruth will never recover

In the picture, yes their efforts bear fruit.
But on an individual level, in their own time, the most famous figures doing God's work have suffered and/or been killed.
Trump isn't currently getting his ass kicked for the benefit of humanity down the line, he's straight up winning right bloody now. That's a big difference.

Plus, you're conflating Christianity with the Anglo/American world order. Another error, my 56% circummutt friend.

I made fun of him when I first heard him say that, but he really might be right. Extra unnecessary stress cycles wear out the battery (mitochondria).

In the *big picture...

Numbers say she will pull a John Paul II and hold the seat until she dies

I think it's a half truth. Putting exercise high can very well take your focus away from other things. On the other hand you will get healthier by working out and it can work as a catalyst for getting things started in your life. But if you're a highly motivated individual you may not need it too much.
I remember learning about world champion chess player, Kasparov. Learning about how he and other big chess players trained like athletes to keep their mind sharp

If I remember correctly she can be removed from office if she is incapable of completing her duties

The "dark ages" are a myth except for the feudal system which was a horrible type of government. Go and study medieval technology, they advanced a lot across the ages. The renaissance was part of the medieval period, and the biggest shake ups were cultural/societal, not technological. All the technological advancement was simply part of the already steady progress from before hand; progress which was happening all over Europe not just Italy (Italy is more a hotbed for the cultural changes). The only set back that happened in the medieval times was the mass depopulation caused by the black plague.

> reiatsu so high
bleach faggot ?

WEW

let's get this straight
Ki > Chakra > Reiatsu

495-1066 Was considered the "Dark Ages" then it goes Middle Ages, High Period, and Late Period, then Renaissance

Trump spent many years in the wilderness, suffering (Trump steaks, anyone?). He's paid his dues, then been given the power to come back and fuck up the evildoers. Classic hero story.

>Trump spent many years in the wilderness, suffering
Not to mention watching New York real estate get bought out by banks
Then watching gambling in Las Vegas and Atlantic City get bought out by corporations
Then watching his hometown, once the greatest city in America, attacked Pearl Harbor-style on 9/11
Punished Trump is no meme, bong

>Extra unnecessary stress cycles wear out the battery (mitochondria)
No research that i know of has been done in long-term effects of exercise on a mitochondrial level. The current consensus among biologists is that aging is caused by 1. Shortening of telomeres, which happens during cell division (that's why cells have a maximum of times they can divide, then defects/cancer start showing up) and 2. Wearing out of the mitochondrial machinery because of the strain caused by the reactions involving synthesis and degradation of ATP. Current research towards stopping aging is mainly oriented in these two directions.
Can't really tell for sure, because the underlying mechanisms are quite complex, we still don't know how many things work, how it differs from person to person and how it responds to long-term strain, but it may be valid to claim that more exercise = more energy usage = bigger strain in mitochondria = shortening of lifespan. As i see it, exercise keeps you healty on a "macro" level (tissues, organs, overall physical shape), but it may well be wearing you out at the cellular level

Welcome to liberal HELL lads....

Attached: B22f0c63c3d7d90735f457cca912322d.jpg (540x720, 55K)

>implying my implication was that it is a bad thing

Attached: all rise.gif (500x281, 1.97M)

I ask myself this too, fellow britbong. It's God's work, that is all, and I'm not even religious.

Fucking retards. You shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

I really think it's unironically because he never drank or smoked.

If you watched his interaction with Acosta and think he somehow owned him you're delusional. He acted like a sensitive triggered little babby and nearly walked off the stage over fucking nothing. You can tell he is fucking terrified of the Mueller investigation.

Crowley, did you do this? are you helping Trump...

Attached: SamCrowley.png (640x359, 315K)

NO DRUGS NO BOOZE NOFAP!!!!

THIS IS TRUMP'S SECRET

THINK ABOUT ALL THE SHIT YOU WOULD GET DONE, IF YOU WERENT HIGH AND DRUNK WANKING YOUR COCK ALL DAY

Third Bog confirmed? Or is that blasphemy.

Don't celebrate too early, she's not in the eternal fire yet.

Attached: rre.png (880x489, 468K)

The Mr. nice guy of the last two years is done, Trump Time is coming, enjoy the next 6 years, I will, MAGA.

Attached: 1541631051845.jpg (625x442, 76K)

He's hijacking the news cycle. Same game, different plays.

He has been preparing for this, day dreaming and night dreaming about this for decades. Trump is enjoying this desu. He only needs our energy to fight the good fight.

Attached: 1539085564794.png (400x400, 197K)

Whites who also managed to survive the Vegas shooting...

Attached: 759F0D85-E1C9-4452-845E-D4BA93FACAA9.png (556x805, 160K)

To stand within the Pleasure Dome
Decreed by Kubla Khan
To taste anew the fruits of life
The last immortal man
To find the sacred river Alph
To walk the caves of ice

Trump will dine on honeydew
And drink the milk of Paradise

Attached: pepekek1(1).png (800x700, 742K)

>Here's how Trump can still defeat Mueller
>It's over for Mueller and Deep state
>This time its real though I swear!!!!

Attached: delusionalfantasy.jpg (544x609, 33K)

funny how all survivors are jew actors, and the victims arents

the seal team the carries out the killings must have a way to identify the actors, like a mark that can only be seen with special lenses

>implying his staff hadn't planned out how to act in given any conceivable outcome of the election well beforehand.

I have unironically believed this for years.
"Working out" is for people with shitty focus.

Attached: be6259f1-aca3-425b-88ea-6de33aac0d3d-Ye16.jpg (534x356, 23K)

No drugs, no alcohol. Ever.

JEWS

He is a fucking master at distraction, Democrats can't even celebrate getting the house. He controls the narrative, he controls them, GOD EMPORER TRUMP FOREVER

So, Trump now has two ancient deities on his side.

Unironically time traveller

working out is for young people

Attached: 96efe95d0b155add2b6de255f0a73fe5.jpg (539x534, 23K)

Shut up

TWO?

Attached: 1541692973135.jpg (538x445, 73K)

The Emperor protects?

Dudes on pharmaceutical speed

Destiny. He is a man like Caesar who appears at the turning of an age. The opening was there for whoever had the means and the will to take it, and it seems for our era it will be Trump.

Attached: tfw you see the future.jpg (220x299, 11K)

>1. Shortening of telomeres, which happens during cell division (that's why cells have a maximum of times they can divide, then defects/cancer start showing up) and 2. Wearing out of the mitochondrial machinery because of the strain caused by the reactions involving synthesis and degradation of ATP.

Vigorous Exercise causes damage to the muscles and ligaments. You need more cells to replace and repair. More cell division occurs.

Exercise requires vigorous repeated motion. This requires massive ATP production.

You just confirmed Trump's hypothesis. Exercise wears out the body in all the ways that advance aging.

Digits of truth I guess

Yeah, it's pretty incredible, but what really baffles me is all those coincidences. If RBG really does die within the year, I guess I'll have to admit that the man has some occult powers.

well dear besatzer, donald j trump is the god chancellor himself!

motion to make trump the president of DOOP (to be founded)

Meme magic

God bless #45 & #46

Attached: 248B132D-FBCC-4E12-89F3-95632D88FB13.png (750x1334, 252K)

Attached: limitless_image_bradley_cooper-600x333.jpg (600x333, 45K)

Attached: 988C9D1C-9717-4945-ABA8-00C1D46F7B0E.jpg (1024x1018, 139K)

>663300
Checked for ancient good demons

Attached: 15362745912551512321308.png (499x641, 303K)

Attached: 1536937264549819966595.png (720x541, 311K)

Tpbp

I'd prefer a shinigami but this works

>He's an obese 72 yo boomer, he should be dying,
GEOTUS only appears in his ailing earthly boomer form when among the common people going about their business at truck stops.

>pic related

Attached: ACB10C3F-FFE6-4A6F-A425-BE6E6B4DE4FC.jpg (1057x1631, 301K)

>builds wall

Wow bros how does he do it

demon disaster for the democrats that is

Resurrected? Doomed, you mean. Europe downfall starts when Middle Ages ends. Also, conveniently omitting the fact that people from Protestant nations happens to be the most self-hating cuckolds nowadays, huh?

No the time for gas is over, White Phosphorus is what we need for its great for instant cooking.

smelly dumb boomer scum

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xV0o5r1OPTc

Todd explains it all for you.

Some people don't seem real at all
Unafraid of any mountain
Sure that the gods won't let him fall
Should he fall, he will always get up again

If he's hurt, he never shows it
If he's wrong, nobody knows it
Seems like he never has to try
He just must be a lucky guy

And when there's pain, he never minds it