Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings

If Jow Forumsacks pride themselves on flinty-eyed realism, in recognizing uncomfortable facts over feelings, then why do they have such a hard time admitting that the real terrorist threat facing the US is not coming from Hispanics, Muslims, immigrants ... but from straight, white men?

Attached: whitemales.jpg (1152x720, 104K)

fact: this is a divide and conquer bread

Attached: 911hchchchchchc.jpg (316x221, 50K)

Attached: jew shooters.jpg (609x667, 89K)

Because we are the white men who want to remove you, Muslim.

Meh, to be honest people were saying he was wearing a black mask. He could have been white, and the early reports of a dark beard could have just been the mask. I doubt it was full face. If it was some tard in a trench coat I wouldn't put it past him to wear a lower face mask as well as sunglasses.

Because most of Jow Forums are just inactivated terrorists themselves. This board is honestly the worst breeding ground for White Supremacists terrorists .

Attached: 1536339700082.jpg (576x768, 99K)

Attached: 1541683872931.png (500x704, 262K)

Thats not a fact. Post your stats.
My facts are posted on the DOJ website as well as the CDC website, oh and the FBI website also backs the facts

shoo shoo joo

Attached: nogviolence.png (616x5370, 1.47M)

Incest and bestiality are the legacies of child raping mudslimes.

he is a taco dude

youre right
we need to quarantine whites into their own nation where no blacks or browns can be hurt by them

The white chimping out is real.

Why are white males so pathetic?

No Jew here, I'm just tired of all these half assed means of trying to "Save" the country. Laws are not sacred, they are made to serve the principles of the status quo and Societal needs.

>And here is why its a good thing.

Pic unrelated

Attached: 1541118555585.jpg (1000x1175, 674K)

Fuck off, kid toucher. Muhammad licks my balls.

>why are white people more successful at the things they choose to do

I wonder fucking why.

All the stats reflect is the number of successful attempts. It doesn't include all the 80iq mohammeds that blow themselves up trying to build a bomb or are stopped by the government because their opsec is shit.

Jow Forumsacks don't care about facts, you are wasting your time.

Oh and god doesn't exist.

Most shootings in USA happen by Black Men in the inner cities, just nobody reports on them

>the real terrorist threat facing the US is not coming from Hispanics, Muslims, immigrants ... but from straight, white men?
Because there are no facts to support that claim.

>terrorist
Terrorism requires some kind of ideology and preferably also adherence to a group seeking a political goal by terrorism. Crazies going postal are not terrorists in any meaningful sense. The only reason to call them terrorists is to make Muslims feel better about themselves and enable them to stay in denial about the sick and twisted teachings of their religion.