Fuck is their problem?

Was just watching last nights show. I know he’s /ourguy/ in many ways but ffs, Tuck just spent maybe 20 out of the first 30 minutes slagging the President (and GOP) for having not “delivered on the promises that got him elected and thats why they lost the house”, mentioned Trumps “narcism” and went on a long tirade about how great a job Sessions did.
Coulter never shuts up about this shit.

Why does the left know enough to stick together no matter what and the right always punches right?

How the fuck do we stop this? We get it Tucker you’re above it all, but we need to be an insurmountable force or were Fucked.

Even Hannity and Pirro took a risk fr the team at the last rally. Stop fucking around.

That is all. Peace out.

Attached: 64ECD161-DE07-4552-BD37-FA337FD6844E.jpg (1193x499, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/donald-trump-approval-midterms-obama-clinton-first-1201357)
sfgate.com/news/article/They-were-threatening-me-and-my-family-Tucker-13373987.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same goes for fucking pic related. We have a limited media presence as it is. We need to smash the left by taking over the discourse.
As Rush says, if the Dems manage to take Texas they will permanently have a lock on the Presidency.

Attached: 842FC503-B795-457F-9DBD-028D1CD093ED.jpg (194x223, 50K)

Bump

Okay Styx I'll bite
Because Sessions was the only one doing anything anti-immigration related. Coulter and Tucker are both known people who hate spics. You think that the next AG will help Trump with his wall policy? It's doubtful at this point.

It was after the election describing why the Republicans lost or barely scraped by in some areas which should have been blow outs.

They failed to deliver on their promoises while ignoring issues important to the middle class. They will lose in the future if they do not address it. Not like the Dems have solutions either but voters will typically just vote against hoping the opposition has a solution to these issues.

Savage has been a backstabber his entire career

I get it, but do you think the left univerally agreed with everything Obama did? But you didnt hear the press slamming him all the time. Plus the let has more than 4-5 voices in the MSM.

That's cause Tucket Carlson is a real reporter, not like shills for Trump or shills for the Democrats. He gives Trump credit where it's due and he doesn't make excuses for Trump when he fails to live up to his promises. That's why Tucker Carlson is the only man I trust in the entire mainstream media.

The people who control our media are the same people who control our politicians. They would never in a million years allow someone who is not under their control to have a voice on their networks, not as pundit, not as an expert guest, and especially not as the host of his own show.

Savage has rightfully pointed out over the course of his career the Republicans failure to protect the borders and build a wall.

He promotes "Borders, Language, Culture". Something the Republicans always ignored and lost until Trump. They still fail to get it and will ultimately be their demise since it is too late.

Thats great but its like steadfastly remaining lolbertarian and civnat when we are obviously in a (race) war. Just swap it out with “muh real journalist”.

Attached: 74119EA8-3135-4C89-8A67-3F5CD9C8ED92.jpg (547x500, 81K)

Makes sense. Maybe they say “we’ll give you a show, but you have to shit on Trump at least once per night”.

Attached: EC54BC95-0A2B-4670-A9CB-C48332D2807B.jpg (451x451, 38K)

I honestly hope that Tucket considers a career in politics after he retires from Fox, he has a greater understanding of affairs both on American and a global level than Trump, he's anti-neocon, he's redpilled on race and I can't think of anyone better than him to continue on the populist nationalist agenda.

>As Rush says, if the Dems manage to take Texas they will permanently have a lock on the Presidency.
it would also mean the end of the US of A. no kidding.

>but do you think the left univerally agreed with everything Obama did?
In retrospect they do but not when he was in office. The approval ratings for Obama is lower than Trump's during their first midterms (source: newsweek.com/donald-trump-approval-midterms-obama-clinton-first-1201357) and quite frankly I am pessimistic enough to see Trump plummet.

BUILD THE WALL

>leaf
>caring about American politics
Fuck off and start prepping your women for all the refugees coming your way

Yeah, yeah we know. I still believe he will roll it out. But it seems like with everything he put on the line for that message and his entire reputation and legacy at stake , you don’t think if it was remotely possible before now, he would have already?
The loudest critics are the ones who have never served and walked a mile in his shoes.

The big mistake ignorant assholes like you make is thinking that Globalism didnt require the US to get going and wont require the US to bring it down. If you guys fuck this up the destruction of the world is pretty much on you.
So yeah we have a fucking stake in all this so blow me faggot.

Tucker is based. Republicans had the house, senate, and presidency and didn't fund the wall.

You know who’s based? Fucking Trump.
Doing his best, taking heavy fucking fire every goddamn day. If ANY people on the right voted against the GOP then the next 2 years at the very least are on them. No one needs Tucker to tell us about the wall. We need him to dominate and crush leftist discourse which he is good at.

Fails to mention that antifa doxxed Tucker and Coulter and camped outside Tucker's house last night while he was at work threatening his family.

sfgate.com/news/article/They-were-threatening-me-and-my-family-Tucker-13373987.php

>You know who’s based? Fucking Trump.
>Doing his best, taking heavy fucking fire every goddamn day.
I agree completely but I respect Tucker for unbiased journalism and not simply being a mouthpiece for one side.

That's what he gets for living in Jew York. My wife and I both go shooting regularly and she can handle all of our firearms from our pistols to shotguns, AR, and hunting rifles. I wouldn't have as much reason to worry as momma bear can protect the cubs.

This. Nobody should be afraid of criticizing their own side. It's the only way you get better results.

yeah that guy on the MAINSTREAM NEWS sure is ourguy for sure

Attached: dumb.jpg (588x823, 109K)

>left stick together no matter what

Bro, did you see the 2016 election? Bernie and Shillary?

Fucking Leafs, I swear to god.

Tucker needs to do this so Fox News can continue to take on moderate democratic viewers

>the GOP is your friend goyim

Attached: 52A68654-0478-4AA0-9643-A0CFD50ABAFA.png (800x764, 225K)

kek yup the guy on the toob said my brains were gud like him wuz

Attached: 1478100576053.jpg (699x699, 136K)

they are right
get shit done or get out of the way
rather have libs fucking shit up then repubs doing nothing
acceleration is better than stagnation.

>as momma bear can protect the cubs.

You have a sign in your house that says Live, Laugh, Love and your wife drinks Starbucks while complaining about corporatization.

Anyway, good luck shooting other white people on your lawn.

I’m disappointed with Tucker. Has he seen the new acting AG? Whitaker looks like the reincarnation of Mussolini, and probably will act accordingly too. If he thinks limpwristed Sessions was great, then wait until he sees this monster in action. Good ol’ boy Sessions was a total cuck who paid lip service to the MAGA agenda.

You can blame Paul Ryan for that.

>You have a sign in your house that says Live, Laugh, Love and your wife drinks Starbucks while complaining about corporatization.
we have a pic related in our front window. we both don't like starbucks as the regular coffee tastes worse than gas station coffee and we don't buy the onions sugary drinks. she also thought starbucks was in the right for tossing out those loitering niggers. project more, friend.

>Anyway, good luck shooting other white people on your lawn.
she wouldn't do that but wouldn't have to be afraid of anyone breaking in. i have 6 cameras on the roof and other areas set up to watch all angles of the house and if one of them threw a molotov or something then she'd be absolutely justified in shooting them. and it'd all be recorded. we also live in a castle doctrine state.

Attached: 1540866034860.png (1500x1001, 393K)

It’s not only the attorney general. Why hasn’t Trump pass serious anti illegal immigrant legislation yet? What about that wall that Mexico was supposed to pay for? The only thing Trump accomplished legislatively was those tax cuts. We may never get those now because Nancy Pelosi will block them. We had 2 years and squandered it, Trump spent too much time golfing and tweeting. Very disappointing.

Attached: 36C741DC-BB59-47AF-B03C-396EF9421E29.jpg (250x249, 22K)

Stop calling neoliberals the Left, you retard

>slagging the President (and GOP) for having not “delivered on the promises that got him elected and thats why they lost the house”
hes right to.

No, Trump like a retard agreed to a $800 billion dollar funding bill that didn't even include wall funding. He caved like a bitch to pelosi and schumer and will likely do it again. You could see why Ryan and McConnell gave up on him.

Maybe Trump should deliver on his promises.

unless the bills that the house passed in the last 2 years that were never given a senate vote are still "live" and can now be passed by the senate?
is that possible?

Idiots keep expecting an ally or savior from these main circles/2 parties. THEY DON'T EXIST.
They only reach their level of influence or power by being a slave to Israel. Their purpose is to 1: divide you, and 2: yank you back in if you start to stray too far from their confines.
Stop waiting for a savior. Stop following a judaic religion that normalizes the waiting game for you.
You're powerless and pathetic. And the worst part of it all is that you're willing.

Tucker doesn't suck Trump's dick like Hannity does

Is he wrong though?
Where the fuck is your wall?
Why isn't Hillary in jail?
Why are the chinks running roughshod over the worlds economy?

McCain sabotage of our health care bill is why Republicans lost. That was cited as the biggest reason people were voting Democrat.

>Tuck just spent maybe 20 out of the first 30 minutes slagging the President (and GOP) for having not “delivered on the promises that got him elected and thats why they lost the house”
he's right, retard

>neoliberal leftists are not da REAL left, even if they support and finance core far-leftist policies!

Drink my pee, /leftygonads/ shitter.

>That's what he gets for living in Jew York

he lives in DC you stupid nazi faggot and he has mentioned dozens of times he has guns.

Dc m8, Dc.

Wtf do you mean? The Senate could have passed them before dipshit

DC is worse. Totally run by niggers who get the white Antifa bitches to do their dirty work.

with corker and flake? and mccain?

you didn't answer my question, can we find out which bills passed the house ion the last 2 years but never got voted on in the senate?

this

Tucker is known for pretending to be moderate before dropping the hammer. In this environment, I'd say he's hedging his bets before going full Megyn Kelly. Talking heads are all mercenaries, not prophets.

Attached: Megyn-Kelly-1.jpg (618x412, 226K)

So what you're saying is you want someone thats gonna tow the line no matter what and echo everything you want to hear or else he's fake news? Isn't that fake news?

Why would a leaf care?

Nah, it doesn't matter, stick to fixing your eyebrows

Trusting a jew Oh my

Attached: 1540944742806s.jpg (125x123, 3K)

Both sides are controlled

Greg, is that you?

its called proxy my man assuming every flag is telling you the truth is naive

I'm all for unity, I think it's generally a good strategy, but Tucker's just trying to be objective here, and he's right, stuff like promising to repeal Obamacare and build The Wall were like #1 and #2 for Trump/GOP and they haven't done those yet, at least not to completion.

If they make a better show on Healthcare and Border Wall it'll boost Trumps popularity hugely. Tucker's 100% right about that

>mentioned Trumps “narcism”
if you werent autistic you would've known he was comparing claims of his narcissism by democrats to how OBSESSED they are with him

magafags are pathetic. Yes I am glad Trump got elected, but if he can't get the policies in place that he was elected for, that being on immigration mostly, he should be called out.

If this is real please go back to t_d you 70 iq boomer cuck.

The classic "they go low, we go high"
Hey cool man, excited for the democratic president because republicans are too autistic about mexicans. If you can't get exactly what you want, just bitch like these faggots and further divide the base. All Tucker does is make funny faces at college students and act like he's a master debater, he gets flustered so easily and ends any debate when he's losing.

Fuck of Little Marco, Trump was elected to stop the flood of mexicans.

kids, the GOP is a scam to deliver (((tax cuts)))
more browns = more gibs, therefore your nationalism is stupid

Attached: 1537218671821.jpg (600x755, 61K)

because thats what you do when you have standards.
>hurr durr dont keep ur promises mr. trump

i wish we could weed some of you retarded 17 yr old trump supporters

>the right always punches right
If this is regarding immigration, not really. There are tapes in which Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Diane Fienstein and Hillary Clinton all advocate for the immigration platform that Trump ran on in 2016. Watch out whenever you see one of these politicians "evolve" on an issue. The Marxist's global agenda is moving along at breakneck speed. The only way to stop land grabs, privacy invasions, expanded domestic police powers, insane wars against inanimate objects (and transient verbs), covert actions, and outright assaults on liberty, is to step outside the dialectic. Only then can we be released from the limitations of controlled and guided thought.

Attached: hegelian.jpg (900x900, 161K)

>Reee why is this journalist giving an analysis of the midterm results instead of spewing propaganda?
Fucking really, Jow Forums?

>a real reporter
user, have a seat.

They aren't Jews, user. I can criticize my party and my president. You don't have to be such a dickrider.

I like Trump and all but he should have gotten rid of Sessions a long time ago and he needs to step it up a notch.

She was always about self promotion, she never thought Trump would win.

Nobody knew who she was before Trump.

Tucker Carlson pointed out everything the establishment republicans have been doing wrong which if you’re a genuine supporter you should have seen the merit in what he was saying.

>Coulter never shuts up about this shit.
She's our gal. At this point she'd be better as president than Trump.
>Why does the left know enough to stick together no matter what and the right always punches right?
They're just trying to keep Trump motivated to push harder to fulfill his promises and improve the country.

>hate spics
Come on. It's not about hate, it's about the reality that demographics are an urgent issue.