It's too soon to talk about gun control or keeping guns out of the hands of insane people with sensible laws

It's too soon to talk about gun control or keeping guns out of the hands of insane people with sensible laws.

It happens every day there is nothing we can do about it, crazy men need shotguns at a moment's notice, God says so. Don't be a liberal. The only answer is for everyone to carry handguns 24/7 and have suburban USA malls and restaurants be a constant place of gunfights every day.

pic related

Attached: icarley.gif (540x270, 3.25M)

How is the pic related

It is what we should be worried about instead of protecting the rights of crazy people to buy high powered firearms on a whim

nickalodian race mixing propaganda

>gun control
This country needs to talk about SELF CONTROL. Do you not understand that it is the core problem? Solve it, and violence in general will decrease.

California has probably the most strict gun control next to trying to get a gun in Manhattan

Who gives a shit, if you’re a good parent then you won’t let your kids watch it.
You will teach them your morals and your ideas.
If you let your child become a faggot then it’s just natural selection

>This country needs to talk about SELF CONTROL. Do you not understand that it is the core problem?
no that is literally NOT what NEEDS to HAPPEN

you need to realize that pople like James Holmes and Cho and a bunch of these faggots are literally fucking insane. Do you think James Homles needed a lecture on self control? He thought he was the joker.

What needs to happen is for PEOPLE like YOU to realize there are legit insane men out there, a lot of them. Who can keep it together long enough to walk into a gun store for 5mins and walk out with a rifle and 1000rds of ammo but who none the less have left reality and are going to play the game of "how many people can I kill" IRL

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 10.01.32 AM.png (506x722, 563K)

This but unironically

>Who gives a shit, if you’re a good parent then you won’t let your kids watch it.
implying you can stop your teen daughter from watching mainstream tv and being conditioned to have sex with black men

>The only answer is for everyone to carry handguns 24/7 and have suburban USA malls and restaurants be a constant place of gunfights every day.
Maybe if there were a few more fucking gunfights instead of one-sided slaughters, there would be less of this happening over time.

How many mass shootings happen at police stations? Everyone hates the police these days, why does no deranged lunatic wander in there and go out in a blaze of glory? Because even the most insane shooter understands what happens when he faces a bunch of people who are armed, so he deliberately chooses soft targets.

>Maybe if there were a few more fucking gunfights instead of one-sided slaughters, there would be less of this happening over time.
Considering the shooters kill themselves at the end I don't think they are too worried about that.

What part of "they are insane" and not using rational logic do you not get?

"I am going to take a shotgun and kill as many people as possible then blow my own fucking head off but not if there is a chance some random faggot might have a handgun"

get real

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 8.14.13 PM.png (1008x1060, 1.13M)

>How many mass shootings happen at police stations? Everyone hates the police these days, why does no deranged lunatic wander in there and go out in a blaze of glory?
insane people don't seem to have a specific problem with cops

Holmes shot up a movie theater showing a batman movie bc he thought he was the joker (seriously) Cho shot up Va Tech because he was a student there and hated stacy. That hapa guy shot sorriity girls bc he was mad at sorrity girls. This current guy probably shot up that location because of some random crazy person perceived problem wtih that location

god you are dumb

You want to ban guns because crazy people might get them, completely ignoring the fact that we need guns because there's some crazy motherfuckers out there.

>You want to ban guns because crazy people might get them, completely ignoring the fact that we need guns because there's some crazy motherfuckers out there.
there are literally 200 million guns in the usa, why are they not protecting us from having mass shootings every day

How the fuck os this race-mixing propoganda? Its just the black guy from the show putting ketchup on Victoria's feet. Victoria isn't even white anyway she is a Mestiza, so why do you care faggot?

So, what's your answer? Make the whole country as safe as Chicago?

>So, what's your answer? Make the whole country as safe as Chicago?
wat

If you can't figure out what I mean when I mention Chicago, you're a drooling retard, but I'll ignore that for now. What's your answer to stop mass shootings?

/

Attached: th.jpg (183x205, 11K)

>If you can't figure out what I mean when I mention Chicago, you're a drooling retard, but I'll ignore that for now. What's your answer to stop mass shootings?
Saying "chicago" is a rush limbaugh tone deaf knee jerk reaction to every mass shooting.

The CITY of chicago has strict gun laws, however just outside the city are gun stores aplenty and there are 200,000,000+ guns in the USA. It's like banning cigarettes inside a high school then allowing them to be sold to all 18yo seniors in the highschool in 10 gas stations within a mile of the school and screaming OMG LOOK BANNING CIGS DOES NOT WORK WE SHOULD SELL CIGS IN THE SCHOOL TO REDUCE SOMKING

So, you don't have a solution.

so taking my guns in a knee-jerk reaction will fix that somehow?

That's not iCarly.

>So, you don't have a solution.
Yes, there is an obvious solution, there is a reason there are not daily mass shootings in France

>so taking my guns in a knee-jerk reaction will fix that somehow?
nobody in this country is talking about "taking guns" They are talking about waiting periods and possible some kind of interview to see if you come off as an insane person before buying a gun.

You have to take a written driving test and have an interview with a person to drive a toyota. But you can buy AR15s and semi auto shotguns all day long...

Funny how there are western countries with the same standard of living we have that don't have daily mass shootings and our country is the only country outside somolia that does

BUT NOTHING CAN EVER BE DONE NO MATTER WHAT LOL

Gun laws are child rape

>Gun laws are child rape
wat

gunfags btfo

You hear him faggot.

Attached: rbg.png (500x689, 173K)