Transgender woman says she was forced to show genitals and shower with men during arrests

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/transgender-woman-says-she-was-forced-show-genitals-shower-men-n933601

Attached: 56456.jpg (799x999, 43K)

Hot

That's a man though

yeah but thats a guy

theyll make him bend over and show his asshole when he gets processed in a MENS prison as well. Theyll strip search him too.

Yeah because it's a dude.

He needs to be punished by the authorities for his sin

hot

Imagine the train ran on her.
Fucking hot.
100 massive throbbing cocks.
Niggers ripped and pozzed up.
For this qt trap slut.

If a man wants to pretend he's a woman great, whatever. You can't change sex, even if you mutilate the sex organs and take loads of hormones. An easy way for this man to avoid this happening to him was to not be arrested three times. The first time for trying to bring a gun through an airport? He's just a retard

god i wish that was me

I see a vague resemblance with Wayne Lambright.

well, dont be a tranny i guess, freak
also, if you get arrested, you dont really get to be pampered and treated how you want, trust me, you get 1 shirt, so make it your hoodie if you've got it, the holding cell is cold and you'll want to just sleep if you can manage it.

Honestly prisons should be co-ed as it is. Every cell should be 1 man 1 woman. Obviously all of them should be sterilized when they go in to prevent any "accidents" but other than that whatever.

Fpbp.

Another flawless response.

h-hot

every single one of you are fucking faggots.

That includes you too, Leaf

>. The first time for trying to bring a gun through an airport? He's just a retard
Whoa. That's a special one there.

so does transgender woman mean that they were originally a woman and now a man? or is it the other way around?

Attached: phobiextended.png (975x947, 218K)

Transgender woman says she was forced to show genitals.... /dick

>"the Prison Rape Elimination Act, which prohibits jails from searching or physically examining inmates who identify as intersex or transgender “for the sole purpose of determining the inmate’s genital status.”"
I think that this means if you're ever arrested you can identify as transgender and the officers can't look at your dick to verify...

Attached: 1541366760482.jpg (979x1024, 51K)

Capped for literary merit. Beautiful poetry

Attached: IMG_20181108_104910.png (837x540, 104K)

ahahaha oh wow he is gonna rethink becoming a quote on quote woman so fast once he gets locked up oh man kek

Attached: 1537370652151.jpg (532x419, 48K)

Second one from the left is the tranny.

Would? (Y/N)

Attached: 1516855820773.png (960x960, 1.38M)