West is shit

Daily Reminder that the west is not that devoloped and tecnologically advanced supermen, they are only 10 years higher than africa and after DECADES of life extension research and efforts and trillions of dollars in donations there is STILL not one drug or treatment that will add any years to your life in the west beyond the normal human lifespan.

And no, eating well and exercising won't make you live longer. It will just attempt to prevent you dying sooner which is not the same thing. Nobody can eat right enough or exercise perfectly enough to live 200 years. Healthspan =/= Lifespan.

Attached: 1541547623588.jpg (236x312, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

g.co/kgs/59ZRq8
g.co/kgs/zdpuci
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inb4 kys

Inb4 ahmed

u r right and only kikes will disagree

>10 years
that's a bit fucking generous dont you think?
>africa
I mean, maybe if you include south Africa when they were a nuclear power... other than that I'm not seeing it. China is probably more than 10 years behind the west and they're out setting up puppet states and exploiting the land and people of your continent.

Attached: 50daaf1.png (833x424, 430K)

>western medicine raises global life expectancy
>"But you guys don't have medicine that will make you live longer than the rest of the world"

You people are retarded, that's why you live in sand.

10 years in terms of life expectancy

no fag, you only invent and spread new epidemics, most of your medicine is stolen, you didn't share shit

this

A healthy self image will add years to your life. Change the heart!

it's still not that easy, you brian cells still have a limited life expectancy

If you wear panties under your table cloth, it'll prevent the sand from entering your vagina.

As long as everyone could die from old age instead of cancer, heart disease etc. that would be a huge accomplishment

oh no! not my brian!

immortality is the whole point of civilization

I know. Don't be afraid of losing your mind. Im insane. And I'm right and true. If I am insane in an upside down world, I am doing it right! East is UP! Spin.

I Will Survive g.co/kgs/59ZRq8

As long as I know how to love I know I'll stay alive.

stfu

STUFF yourself if you want. I'm full.

A good goal but not the overall truth about the ultimate goal

which is?

The GREAT MOTHER told you all to build her a house of gold. Wrong kind of gold! Access denied! You need RINGS and BRICKS SINGER. RESING the song. Spin it backward and play it again.

Use a golden ring!

House of Gold g.co/kgs/zdpuci

This is going to be as hard or as easy as you guys make it.

Say it with me:
TWICE AS LONG

Catsup! You missed a lot

Attached: 1541684770700.jpg (474x841, 64K)

Propogate. Plain and simple. Same reason for explotring space, more space to fuck and have children and feed em.

YA WALLA MASRI

Just do it from a clean ROUND TABLE! There is space for EVERYONE here already. There is space out there.

ALIEN = A LION = A LIE