/cic/ Canada is COLLAPSING part 717 - THE FIRE RISES Edition

Canadians in panic as Mafia torches grocery store

>'Watching a nightmare unfold': Fire tears through Iqaluit grocery store

>A major fire hit one of the two grocery stores in Nunavut’s capital Thursday morning.

>Reports of a fire at the Northmart store in Iqaluit began to circulate on social media around 2:30 a.m.

>Iqaluit Mayor Madeleine Redfern said on Twitter that after talking to other retailers in Iqaluit, she believed there was enough food in the city to meet the community’s needs.

>“At this point in time, there is no need for our residents to panic.”

>This week’s flyer for the Northmart store in Iqaluit advertised large cartons of orange juice on sale for $10.19 and canned vegetables at $3.19, as well as a $4.99 sale price for two rolls of paper towels.

>A 2014 report found that half of Inuit children in Nunavut aged 11 to 15 sometimes go to bed hungry.

>ctvnews.ca/canada/watching-a-nightmare-unfold-fire-tears-through-iqaluit-grocery-store-1.4168442

Canada is a failed state in all regards and it should serve as a warning to other countries in the world, failed economically, demographically, socially, culturally, politically. Leafs pay 300-1000% of normal food prices because the Italian mafia controls food prices and torches grocery stores when they dare to have sales

Attached: GROCERY PRICE PANIC.png (1016x1018, 974K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/kitchener-waterloo/andrew-coppolino-vegan-vegetarian-less-meat-restaurant-options-1.4889035
canadiangrocer.com/top-stories/grocery-theft-gone-in-30-seconds-6162
cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/massive-theft-village-cheese-mill-1.3998872
flyers.smartcanucks.ca/
youtube.com/watch?v=SBSffAxzoT8
gasbuddy.com/GasPrices/Alberta/Edmonton
gasbuddy.com/GasPrices/Ontario/Toronto
globalnews.ca/news/4641029/sherwood-park-alberta-car-explosives-man-injured/
walmart.ca/en/ip/nanak-pure-desi-ghee/6000153707103
amazon.ca/KD-KRAFT-DINNER-Original-Macaroni/dp/B00LM91IFE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Canada is a 3rd world shithole. This pathetic country has a fuckton of natural resources enough to make every citizen a fucking millionaire, yet it's too stupid to fucking build pipelines to sea and thus is forced to sell oil at a steep loss at $10 a barrel (yes Canada can only get $10 for its shit oil because the USA is the sole customer.

The average productive intelligent White male flees the shithole the instant he possibly can to the USA where being successful and making is respected, not fucking viewed as shameful in Canada. How pathetic is that?

Canada's immigration policy literally excludes White Straight Males, it's called Gender Based Analysis Plus, look it up. Canada is now officially 49% White from 98% in 1980. Thus 99% of immigrants to Canada are illiterate shitskins for failed hellhole states and are given $10000 a month because Canadians are natural pathetic cuckolds too nice to speak up. Now the fucking Somali citizen who is Canada's immigration minister (yes a fucking SHITSKIN SOMALI MUSLIM) wants to start importing MORE shitskins, 350,000 a year. That doesn't count the Labour Mobility Class, Temporary Foreign Workers, Foreign Students etc- well over 1,000,000 shitskins a year.
>but muh wealthy immigrants
The Investor class was abolished in 2012 and there are no plans. Every single shitskin is poor.

Now let's look at the standard of living. Leafs have to wait years for basic surgeries, leafs have to pay $70/kg for fucking cheese, $14/gallon for milk and $35/kg for chicken. These are actual prices from Toronto, and Canada is a net exporter of food-- it exports the very same $35/kg to the states but they only pay $3/kg. Leafs are forced to pay these prices because the Italian Mafia literally runs the Cheesa Nostra, The Milk Mafia and the Meat Mafia in Canada.

Attached: LEAFS CANT AFFORD MEAT.jpg (1018x1010, 580K)

6.4 million leafs recently admitted they only eat meat once a week because they can't afford it. The national propaganda machine CBC is trying to spin it that it is because of lifestyle choices - just read the comments to see how every single response is 'BULLSHIT LOL WE CAN'T AFFORD IT'.

>cbc.ca/news/canada/kitchener-waterloo/andrew-coppolino-vegan-vegetarian-less-meat-restaurant-options-1.4889035

>There's a new reason to ask, "where's the beef?"
>The results of a recent study undertaken by the University of Guelph and Dalhousie University show that Canadians are reducing the meat in their diet—and restaurants are responding.

he numbers are revealing. While 82 per cent of Canadians said they eat meat, the study also showed that 6.4 million of us have reduced or eliminated meat consumption.

>Women are more likely than men to limit or eliminate their meat intake and more likely to replace it with other proteins.
>Ontarians are most likely to already be eating less meat, according to the survey. Atlantic Canada less likely.
>Age plays a role: 63 percent of respondents describing themselves as vegans were under age 38.

>Restaurants, both national chains and independents, have certainly noticed their customers' interest in eating more plant-based food and less meat. The success of A&W's "Beyond Meat" plant-based "hamburger" meant that it sold out quickly, and this past summer, Beyond Meat was in fact outselling its popular Teenburger.

Meat is so expensive fast food chains are replacing beef with tofu

Attached: food sadist cgdf hung drawn quartered.jpg (5000x5000, 3.97M)

>Whether quick-service or upscale casual, restaurant menus have traditionally been heavily weighted in favour of carnivore eating; however, more restaurants now offer more vegetarian and vegan dishes.

>If they don't, the kitchen can usually adapt the existing dishes quite easily. A restaurant's decision to offer more plant-based dishes has been supported by increasing beef prices over the past few years.

Restaurants have been reducing meat content in dishes because Canadians have to watch their "protein costs"

>"Woah my dude, gotta watch my protein costs, gonna go with the salad instead of a steak" is a thing

Attached: trudeau cripple.png (930x694, 1.39M)

things are getting desperate

>$50 for 3 small basic bitch steaks

Attached: $50:kg steak.jpg (932x900, 382K)

The Trailer Park boys meat heists weren't satire. Organized Meat Theft is an epidemic in Canada

>He left his friend waiting in the car at the main entrance of Dollar’s Your Independent Grocer. Shopping list in hand, he went directly to the meat section. There, he quickly loaded a couple hundred dollars worth of items–six T-bone steaks, a prime rib roast–into one of the reusable shopping bags so popular nowadays.

>Bypassing the cashiers, he hit the exit doors at a brisk pace–though not so fast as to attract unwanted attention–quickly slipped into the waiting car and disappeared into traffic. Elapsed time: Perhaps two minutes.

>Professional thieves aren’t just well organized, their footmen are also remarkably fast and efficient. A retail theft expert in Chicago recently estimated that one professional thief, or “booster” is equivalent to four or five amateur shoplifters. Dollar says that some thieves get in and out of his store in 30 seconds. It’s common for these pro bandits to make off with $300 to $400 worth of merchandise in a single heist, adds Richard Hampel, a detective constable with the North Bay police, who worked with Dollar and his fellow grocers to combat the thieves.

>Meat is a particularly attractive target. It commands a high street price and in many cases doesn’t feature a UPC code that enables it to be traced. Hampel says that thieves sometimes sell the stolen merchandise from their home or take it to local drug dealers in exchange for cocaine. In some cases, goods make their way through a sophisticated network of fencing channels.

>canadiangrocer.com/top-stories/grocery-theft-gone-in-30-seconds-6162

In Canada, 6 T-Bone steaks and a roast cost $300-400. In Canada, cocaine dealers accept steak, meat and cold cuts as payment. This is no joke. Organized Cheese Robberies are common with the police reporting the types of cheese stolen and the quantity down to 100 grams.

Attached: leaf meat heist.png (624x352, 385K)

Cheese heists are a thing in Canada

>More than 145 kg cheese stolen from southwestern Ontario shop

>Stolen cheese includes 3.2 kilogram blocks of havarti, five wheels of gouda and 18 kilograms of cheese curds

>Police in southwestern Ontario are looking for thieves who made off with more than 145 kilograms of cheese, worth an estimated $6,200.

>$43/kg

Gangs in Canada will actually case out cheese factories, break in, steal the cheese then fence it to pizza shops

>cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/massive-theft-village-cheese-mill-1.3998872

Attached: LEAF CHEESE HEISTS.png (870x1028, 779K)

They only had to post the in-store prices...

In Canada, police release the names of the cheeses and the amounts stolen down to 100 grams.

>Police released a long list of the stolen cheeses that includes two 3.2 kilogram blocks of havarti, five wheels of gouda, 18 kilograms of cheese curds, more than 30 kilograms of cheddar, and 10 kilograms of sizzling hot jalapeno.

Investigators are seeking the public's assistance. Const. Ed Sanchuk says someone in the community will have information that will assist police with this investigation.

>10 KEYS OF SIZZLING HOT JALAPENO

Attached: trudeau cripple 10.jpg (620x400, 68K)

Here is what milk costs

>$14/gallon

Attached: $14:gallon milk.jpg (1200x1600, 312K)

>Price fix bread prices for 12 years
>Earn $1/loaf, about 10M loafs a day
>Earn $3.65B/year for free
>Earn $44B free because fuck you
>Offer to give out $25 "bread cards"
>Maybe 10K people take you up on it
>Pay $0.000025B for $44.000000B profit
>17,600,000% profit margin

>JUST
>U
>S
>T

Here is some slimy, rotten chicken
>$34
>pic related

Attached: $34 chicken breast.jpg (2976x3968, 2.64M)

They actually put anti-theft devices on small blocks of cheese because cheese theft is a huge problem for grocery chains, same with cold cuts, they put security tags on the bag of deli cold cuts now

They even have security camera warnings on all the cheese and meat aisles
>pic related
>salami, $100/kg

Attached: $100:kg salami.png (1918x944, 2.69M)

Where're you from user?

Leaf LIGHT SWEET Crude has collapsed from $45 to $10 in under 4 weeks

>pic related

Canadians are losing $200M/day or $73B/year, or $124B/year with money velocity of 1.7 factored in because they are TOO FUCKING STUPID TO BUILD PIPELINES TO SEA and instead obsess with replacing their white population with shitskins from failed 3rd world shitholes

Remember to humiliate and fuck over leafs at any opportunity, they are true filth

Attached: $10 leaf light crude.png (578x836, 86K)

Here is what butter costs in Canada

>$71.10/kg

Attached: $71.1:kg butter.png (504x824, 201K)

pic on the right is $100 CDN worth of food but would cost $685 in canada

>2 gallons milk - $20
>3 lbs steak - $120
>5 lbs pork loins - $100
>20 lbs beef patties - $160
>6 lbs cheese - $180
>24 eggs - $15
>roast - 3 lbs - $90

Total: $685, nearly 1000% of US prices.

Attached: canada 75 vs usa 75.jpg (2352x1105, 359K)

>organic clarified butter only eaten by Indians is typical Canadian butter

Why do I even bother responding?

Here is some non-Indian butter

>$42/kg

Attached: $42:kg cultured butter.png (396x784, 215K)

>Leafs pay the the highest food costs in the entire world
flyers.smartcanucks.ca/

holy shit

Attached: vouight kamps npc.jpg (1920x3200, 620K)

In store stickers foodcuck

Attached: food price sadist mural.jpg (750x563, 172K)

>2 gallons milk - $20

$14

lbs steak - $120

What kind of steak? A really good cut might run me about $40 for that amount

lbs pork loins - $100

Fuck no, Giant Tiger has one pound of pork loin for $5, so about $25 at the cheapest

lbs beef patties - $160

Ground beef is about $5/lb, so you're talking $100. Might be more for the boxed stuff, though

lbs cheese - $180

1 lb of Cracker Barrel cheddar is about $6

eggs - $15

12 eggs for about $4, so 24 for 8

>>roast - 3 lbs - $90

Maybe $25-30

And before you ask, I live about half an hour away from the nearest town, so I'm not going to drive fifteen miles to take pictures of grocery prices that you're just going to ignore anyway

Alberta to be 51st state

So even with your rib eye lie prices, it's $300, triple of US prices.

>I'm not going to drive fifteen miles to take pictures of grocery prices

Attached: food sadist postmodernism.jpg (650x559, 105K)

NK can post prices but not canada

youtube.com/watch?v=SBSffAxzoT8

none of the canadian grocer defense force itt can even prove they have ever been to canada. they have ZERO photos to prove they are there or have been their recently. and nothing to back up their claims.

Attached: food price sadist.jpg (500x436, 51K)

no leafs can post a cheaper price instore than this

Attached: kd.jpg (907x1209, 359K)

Strip loin? The fuck is that? Looks like a fucking ribeye to me not a "basic bitch" steak. Ribeyes are fucking $10-15 each where I live $50 for 3 in leaf coins seems on par.
Welcome to UN agenda 2030...

POST THE PRICES

>2 gallons milk - $20
Fucking kek. Who believes this crap? At least use believable prices if you're just going to make shit up

Milk is actually $11.29/gallon when in bags.

Attached: $11.29 milk.png (404x788, 156K)

the best part is if they do go to the store and take out their camera, the prices have already went up above what food price user posted. then i think they commit suicide

Attached: cereal.jpg (1210x1613, 666K)

keep on going. leafs deserve nothing less

the whole point of these threads is that you deserve a better deal

ahhh here comes the polish niggers again.....
fuck off you jewish parasites.

>larabars
that box is 15 dollars in burgerland and larabars are shit

but leafs don't want a better deal. when trump tried to liberate leaf grocery prices in nafta leafs panicked at the prospect of paying less and vowed to pay even more and be proud of it.

Attached: keep dairycucking on.png (1186x1230, 683K)

you're lucky im a nice guy

now post the pics to prove your claims

Attached: 1539253324321.png (1266x1062, 773K)

damn, this all sounds really bad. i typically look southward for my horror stories. i usually dismiss leaf threads. yous is fucked.
by italian mafia, do you actually mean italian from italy? i don't know

Attached: jrocreconizeeboy.jpg (852x480, 36K)

the leafs on here are totally mindbroken and demoralized. the other 90 percent are shills

i am a leaf and i have given up on getting fair and honest grocery prices. the part about the 25$ bread card is completely true if this happened in the united states you would see grocery stores burned down but not here because no one can accurately compare prices.

everything continuously rises in alberta gas prices are higher than those of ontario

>Kraft Dinner
>Leaves consider macaroni and powdered cheese to be a dinner
kek

What are you eating tonight? A nice $10 omelette with 6 buck-an-egg and a $3 cup of milk and $1 teaspoon of butter?

Attached: andrakeczyk6 big ass rake.jpg (1002x614, 285K)

Why are you posting so much "organic" shit. Everyone knows that stuff's overpriced as hell.

Canada is not a real country.

what you paying for gas and diesel these days cochise?

Attached: anons prices oct.jpg (2228x690, 291K)

Also, 4L is more than a gallon

1.07 canadian dollars per litre for regular gasoline.

> overpriced as hell
We know leaf, we know

Op is p*lish. Autistic nigger

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-010920.png (720x1280, 200K)

You're not even worth it at this point...
you're just angry.. because Poland lives in poverty.

gas in alberta is about 1.34 while in ontario it is 1.17

ignore others unless they provide pictures (which they wont)

>tfw $4 + tax for a regular bag of chips

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-29 Superstore.png (1566x997, 348K)

Where?

Yes. Lino Saputo is being investigated by the Italian mafia police for his role in a $600M money laundering operation with the Cosa Nostra

Saputo Ltd controls 37% of the Canadian grocery market and has been well known to be involved with the Montreal Rizzuto mafia and the NYC Bonanno Mafia. The first investor in Saputo was Joseph Bonanno who bought a 20% stake

Attached: canada literal dairy mafia.png (1240x862, 174K)

Attached: Rapture~01.jpg (1440x2264, 984K)

Pic related: OP after finding out p*lish teens love euroweek muslim cock

Attached: 1563003039.jpg (676x801, 104K)

Attached: 1540784536282m.jpg (1024x657, 82K)

Attached: 1540787236936.png (1992x964, 2.1M)

>gas in alberta is about 1.34 while in ontario it is 1.17
ouch... i can see why shills intercepted my question to you

$50
holy shit how many grocery stores burned down so far?

Wrong. Depends where you go, but they're generally comparable.

gasbuddy.com/GasPrices/Alberta/Edmonton
gasbuddy.com/GasPrices/Ontario/Toronto

Though what's interesting is that Edmonton costcos are selling at a cent higher than Toronto.

Attached: striploin14kg.jpg (3264x2448, 2.26M)

Paid $40 for 8 cut short ribs last week, beef pricing here is absurd now

>sometimes go to bed hungry.
What a meaningless blurb.
A fat bastard who last ate at 6pm could easily say he starts to feel hungry before bed.

just post prices from a canadian website online store and there will be an end to the horror

The Mafia torches grocery stores that dare to hold sales. There's a reason why every item on sale is always out of stock, it's a scam.

Attached: cheese tycoon.png (1110x1298, 781K)

$11/kg

Attached: Peters 4 - 5.jpg (960x1280, 209K)

A reminder that the Liberals do not give a shit about starving Canadians, be they Inuit, native or white.

Speaking of fires, what does everyone make of this incident in Alberta? globalnews.ca/news/4641029/sherwood-park-alberta-car-explosives-man-injured/

Seems like it was a car bomb, I wonder how far the media and govt will go to obscure and hide certain details of this explosion?

>"Cheese tycoon"
Now there's two words you don't expect to ever go together.

Salami, Pastrami BOLOGNE

$30-40/kg

Attached: Peters 4 - 13.jpg (960x1280, 273K)

>USD SALE PRICES
>Comparing different products

Every brand with these are luxury products. Just stop posting luxury products as if they were average and there will be an end to the horror.

Attached: you really think someone would do that, just go on the internet and tell lies.png (374x374, 9K)

I can get Ghee or $8 a kg

>$20/kg for bologna

Attached: megakek.png (447x438, 401K)

Attached: yogurt yakuza of canada.jpg (1246x586, 69K)

Look up any product on amazon.ca and compare it to amazon.com and realized how fleeced canadians are

Attached: DoX2AQaXcAIfZI_.jpg (1200x1193, 131K)

beef is a luxury in canada

Attached: 1535683590335.jpg (539x552, 30K)

god i am so sick of you polish jews
as someone who lives in british columbia
i can confirm no one here is too poor to afford groceries unless you're a fucking native that's passed out on the side of the road after drinking too much Listerine...even then we have food banks.

Just post links to a canadian store and post links to an american store with the exact same product in both. Then people can see for themselves the difference in price. Just do that then there will be an end to the horror lol funny meme

walmart.ca/en/ip/nanak-pure-desi-ghee/6000153707103

That's with 2 seconds of searching, I'm sure there's cheaper sources.

Shid, I can easily beat that

canadians must all have old computers that they cant hook cameras up to.

Attached: officespace.png (1278x1065, 1.78M)

Gr*ceryjew

Attached: 2EBA5034-14A4-4E5D-9A84-1DC4E9277C85.jpg (1589x1381, 534K)

>even then we have food banks.

yes, but only for muslims
>muslimfoodbank.com

Attached: muslim food bank.png (2394x1216, 1.91M)

The great cuckening

Attached: 859C2119-EA24-44EA-A479-8CADF4C403DC.jpg (1372x1523, 433K)

>I can easily beat that
except you cant. not without a time machine to go back to when things were cheaper. that's whats so cruel about this

Attached: cheerios 6 bucks.jpg (675x900, 251K)

Only socialism can help us now, right juden petersen?

Attached: E955FCD7-1224-4069-9C35-56D7AD10BFFB.jpg (960x553, 96K)

Nope we are now getting Amerifat milk. Its called something like Fairland Milk...something like that

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 8.44.35 AM.png (620x128, 46K)

SeeCatalog prices are in-store prices at Walmart.

muslim food banks... yes 100% that is totalllyyyy correct you stupid fucking jew
I only know white people quite a few of them poor and christian they get groceries from the food bank.

so muslim hordes + insect invasion + feminist/gay government + bolshivized judicial system + italian-gangster controlled food supply lines + cold ass weather. shame that we're full.

Attached: 1537999675850div.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

Yah that pic is misleading. 1.262 kg = 44.5 oz = 2.78 lbs, and 50.47 Canadian is 38.51 US, so those are 15oz steaks at 13.85 per pound.
The cheap grocery store near me, those would be 9.99/lb but right across town at the rich person grocery, those would be $15/lb and they even have better steaks for as high as $30/lb. So like said, they aren't basic bitch steaks and the price is right within the norm.

>NOT SALE PRICE/LOSS LEADER

Fake news, boneless breast is closer to 20/kg regular price

Day of the Rake has Come

Yeah, butter is really fucked here. Cheapest I could find was 4.99 for a 'very unattractive' block of butter.

Did you try googling it? It's the first result.
amazon.ca/KD-KRAFT-DINNER-Original-Macaroni/dp/B00LM91IFE
4.87$
>WAIT YOU CAN BUY FOOD ON THE INTERNET???
>YOU CAN SEE THE PRICE OF FOOD ON THE INTERNET???????!!!
>I TOUGH WE COULD ONLY POST SOURCELESS PICTURES SNAPPED IN STORES WITHOUT CONTEXT???@@!!!!!!
this is the least entertaining slide thread I've ever seen

shut the fuck up mutt... have fun when your whole family dies from the common cold because you can't afford to go see a physician.

Just annex us senpai desu

Attached: canada_leader.jpg (1200x1600, 478K)

>$35/kg for frozen chicken breast

Attached: $35:kg chicken breast.png (1294x854, 595K)