Who else too right wing for Jow Forums?

Who else too right wing for Jow Forums?

I tried to discuss reactionarism yesterday > but all but a couple people ended up being a bunch of working class spergs that got butthurt about me even talking about nobility and the transcendental values of life.

Attached: bored girl.jpg (300x250, 18K)

There is only the light of the emperor, convert of succumb to fate

Attached: Highway to hell.png (1286x741, 509K)

I know the feel. far too many based magapedes and 'hurr muh capitalism' 'hurr muh feminism' boomers, unable to see the bigger picture

I know that I'm still comparatively a newfag, but Jow Forums was so much better then it is now back in 2013-2014 when I started browsing and got redpilled. If anything cuckservative ideology was the most laughed at. The campaign was the golden age, but now the influx of magapedes has turned this place to shit.

Jow Forums is trash, all it is now is algorithm generated slide, newfag magapedes replying to them, and blackpilled masochists who just want laughs. the alternatives are much better and for their sake can’t be mentioned here.

Is there a way you could tell me any alternatives? The few I found eventually got shut down by the kikes, and gab reminds me way too much of reddit.

Lain chan
End chan

Check. The suspended are watering down our discourse.

This is spot on. It's only good for happenings and funposting, but try discussing actual right-wing ideologies? Don't bother.

shut up oldfags you're irrelevant, mentally broken faggots that nobody likes

>Lain chan
I like the site but last I checked isn't it all commies on there?

too much reddit here

nothin personal kid

Attached: 99.jpg (550x651, 41K)

t. lolberg

Jow Forums is a bunch of dick sucking statist faggots. They claim to be redpilled about the Jew, etc, but keep voting in their political theater.

i dunno to be honest, i go there for keks not to discuss politics

>thread created by a reactionary complaining about the revolutionary spirit of Jow Forums
And here you come, a mouthbreathing libertarian with no conception of political history.

Is there a way to cleanse Jow Forums of it? Or should the entire host be burned down and restarted?

Attached: wojak angry nazi1.jpg (1203x1447, 244K)

Jow Forumsharbor 2.0. Of course moot isn't around anymore so it'll never happen.

Hiro could do something but he's a fucking money hungry jew cuck

Greedy nip bastard