It's not assault if your hand isn't moving fast enough

>Always rude and pushing it the entire two years. Most notably fucking around at a nuclear talk before.
>Completely loaded and hostile questions that are laughable to hear "Why are you dividing Americans".
>Consent was revoked.
>He strongarmed the girl away after he was asked to leave and she was politely doing her job.
>He ignored a woman's agency. Later he meekly surrendered to a male secret service agent's request for his WH pass.
>He held onto WH property that was not his.
>The speed at which his hand was moving somehow matters now.
>They've been insulting to Sarah on multiple occasions.
>"Believe and respect women"

Fuck leftists.

Did I say fuck leftists? Because fuck leftists.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1167x1168, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=teqCY8cZGxc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays
youtu.be/SBT5BJyjnG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They shoot themself with this all. They act like cnn is banned for wh, when its just acosta. Then then see videos of Obamas removing a guy and the press cheering, showing how theyre biased. All this shit gets trump reelected

Wasn’t the video proven fake?

They set the scene to distract you from this though

Doesn't matter that ass hole didn't follow the edicate of his setting.

Freaking out over the slightest touch is a classic sign that you have the 'tism something fierce.

So besides being a dick, he didn't do anything? I ask because almost any journalist who isn't a kiss ass gimp will have to be a dick at some point to get the truth. So it's a little concerning for the future if you can get banned for flailing your arm and asking questions if they don't like you.

Attached: 1537903069799.jpg (1020x1533, 178K)

he should have broken her fucking jaw.

Attached: tyson.jpg (723x400, 93K)

Or just do his job. If he's allowed. Nice pic tho.

What he did isn't a big deal. The WH is using this as an excuse to get rid of him. But, I'm glad they're doing it. It's far fucking past time. He should have been removed a long time ago for being a whiny self-important disrespectful little bitch. Deport his ass to fucking meh-heeko.

>to get the truth
If you still haven't been broken from the delusion that jouranlists "seek the truth", then you're likely too young to be here.

He literally assaulted this woman.

Attached: IMG_1061.gif (440x440, 3.62M)

> CNN does report
> FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS RRREEEEEEEE

> Right wing posts doctored video
> This is somehow ok because like, who cares :)

>All this shit gets trump reelected

remember that npcs have the memory of a goldfish. so you gotta be reminding them of all that has happened every once in a while. come 2020 campaigns and elections, the npcs will have their brains completely erased of anything relevant otherwise.

Attached: 1536497859399.jpg (799x916, 207K)

>violates media procedure all the time
>asks loaded questions with no bearing on the topic at hand constantly
>vocal opponent and written bias against trump
I agree with the sentiment that journos have to be assholes sometimes, I was one; i get it. But acosta wasnt being an asshole to get information or even this once; his whole spiel since trump has been in has been to be a belligerent asshole at most of the press briefings. Theres a time and a place for it. He wasnt asking trump an important question that the Republic needs to know about, he was asking why the president is causing so much division.

Attached: 1492036268045.png (1024x640, 69K)

news station bad

Attached: 1541630600805.jpg (889x276, 43K)

What question was he asking by the way?

Fuck this fucking spic

Can we get a "Nothing personal kiddo" remix for this gif?

They have no standards and want us dead. They're erasing us bit by bit, pic related.

Attached: Search Result.png (793x408, 124K)

"Mr. Trump is it true you're actually a kike in disguise?"

Seeing the same clowns who make accidental arm bumps and passing eye contact synonymous of rape is really rich

Attached: 1323216740416.jpg (385x383, 85K)

Well, his daughter married in to Zionist beliefs.

A slow moving karate chop can still be deadly if it hits at the right spot.

user, everyone at the press gets 1 question answered and he's trying to get multiples and trying to make himself the news to boot.

>What he did isn't a big deal.
Not exactly the "karate chop" that people keep claiming, but it's still disrespectful to literally strong-arm someone, especially a female working for the people who are hosting you. And of course, the silence only a month after #BelieveWymynz is deafening. (Same goes for Keith Ellison by the way.)

FACTS:
>Jim is a whiny brat
>that "chop" was not assault

Look at her...
As soon as he resists she looks to Trump for what to do next.
LOL!
Good job, intern.

Attached: Bloodsport.jpg (1911x1080, 155K)

Remember when Trudeau "assaulted" that woman in parliament?

This is waaaay worse than that: youtube.com/watch?v=teqCY8cZGxc

One of the problems here is that if it was a female leftist journalist and a guy trying to take the mic from her, the butthurt would be ridiculous.
The other issue is that you think most journalists are interested about the truth when all they care about is their political agenda.

>but it's still disrespectful
Sure it is. But this is the guy that shouts at, speaks down to, and insults the fucking president to his face on a regular basis. He is always disrespectful because he is a narcissistic piece of leftist shit.

Jim The Accoster

There's no excuse for it, he disregarded her authority as a woman, just shooed her away. Chop or no Chip he's a textbook mysoginist.

Mfw it’s real

I remember Obama kicking out Fox News repeatedly yet Trump banning this camera time stealing self-promoter from CNN is 'a constitutional crisis'

Make sure to save and archive as much as possible. Responsibility begins at home.

That guy is a fucking prick, yes.
but stop being little cucks that throw someone out because he wasn't nice to some dumb cunt who only got her job because she blew someone from the WH and / or CIA

And Trump took a few steps away from the podium as if he was going to go down there and whoop his ass too.

The fact is she could maybe win in court and he is a whinny bitch who cant play by the rules so he is in time out. Hopefully forever.

She tried to yank something out his hand and he clearly wasn’t looking her way. I think it’s just reflex. I’m just going by the gif really though

I hope you know you are paranoid and you are the reason why you think the way you do. If you think a google search decides what people think blonde hair is associated with, then how easily influenced is your feeble mind?

This just shows women can't even do this simple a job.

We should push the narrative that there's no way he would have done that to a male intern.

Attached: smart.jpg (504x415, 27K)

Agreed, but the WH was smart and patient enough to wait for him to mess up (laying a hand on a female) so now the MSM looks hypocritical when it cries persecution. Classic Trump "rope-a-dope" strategy.

Why didn't they ban him for being a cunt and not following procedure? Acosta tries stupid shit like this all the time. Saying he assaulted her when he clearly didn't just makes them look bad.

It's actually real.
mfw

Attached: chaika.png (973x821, 45K)

>not assault if its done slowly

Why are they so upset about Hitler then? It took him 5 years

Attached: raper.gif (600x338, 3.89M)

lol i saw that too

Maybe I'm just paranoid, maybe these things add up over time in the public's subconscious.

Attached: Search Result.png (855x425, 350K)

Most people are guilty of some hypocrisy, but the level of hypocrisy of almost every leftist is absolutely astounding. Fuck the left indeed.

At least she didn’t fake fall like that liberal reporter during a trump rally...

>CCN reporter attempts to kill young staffer in fit of anti drumpf rage
>suddenly news cycle is full of mass shootings and dying supreme court justices

wow what happened there

>be assaulted by female intern
>his arm reflexively grazes her arm as she struggles to rip mic from his hands
>claim he "laid hands on her" in order to smear and incriminate him
>White House releases doctored video from InfoWars

this seems like a open and shut liable lawsuit against the white house.
Trump can't even do fake news right. He fucked it up again.

Let the Hispanic journalist continue manhandling white qt3.14 interns?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays
kys kike shill

>back and to the left

They're seriously obsessing over this, aren't they? He put his hands on a Whitehouse staffer who was just doing her job.

they should use it as an excuse to ban all of CNN because they employ him and continue to do so.

>In American usage the usual spelling is blond for both adjective and noun
My fucking ass it is, or has ever been

Right. Like I said, they were using this as an excuse to legitimize what they already wanted to do.

The media is still going to try to make this faggot the victim. I've already seen multiple headlines suggest that the aid was "physically removing" the microphone, the implication being that she provoked his response. She never initiated contact with him and had every right to retrieve Whitehouse property at any moment she wanted.

most normal people would have just entered the search "couple" to see white couples, you fucking shitforbrains moron.

The girl intern's look towards Trump's authority is a deep aspect of this that everyone is looking at now. That is nature.

Normal women and normal men each look at this in their own way but come to the same conclusion. Men provide authority about what is right, and women want, need, to follow it.

Yeah, that's bullshit. I've never seen anyone spell it without the e.

>none of this happened
just Ginsberg yourself down a flight of steps

#JimAccoster

White House should use a big fat black cop to pass around the microphone. His belly will bump into all the faggy reporters and size 13 shoes stepping on their toes...

Indeed fuck leftists

Attached: FF6FAB31-8F60-4443-A201-87E81D5EA082.gif (202x360, 2.19M)

If you want to work for a man that grabs women by the pussy you cant then cry leftist virtue of muh respect women when a chad CNN reporter puts you in your place

you're right, it was battery

nice, saved.

It's actually a beautiful thing. Trump is truly a patriarchal figure.

yeah remember when all this shit got Republicans the House a couple of days ago?

Hacksaw Jim Accosta putting Trump THOTs in their place.

Sorry princess, daddy Trump is as powerless as you are because he doesn't want to answer for spreading degenerate bullshit spew.

Makes sense.
It's symptomatic of a deeper problem. Whites are intentionally being targeted in ads, movies, etc.

Attached: Search Result.png (702x415, 271K)

>Imma karate chop you so hard, RBG's gonna crack three ribs!

Is that your analysis Rabbi?

Why not? Fuck them who gives a shit. Use any attack opportunity that presents itself.

Fuck Acosta too

Attached: 9E7A1758-15BE-4DF9-B035-C0A31D328EE6.gif (500x267, 807K)

Can confirm, nobody that doesn't use their instead of there or then instead of than uses blond instead of blonde.

>ITT: Republishits complaining about their baby intern assaulting Jim and trying to play mental gymnastics to make it look the other way around

Idiots KEK

dumb thot desu

I remember blond being male and blonde being female. But now they're trying to make everything androgynous, hence actresses becoming "actors" and the term spokes"person" and girls getting names like Alex. Languages that are more gendered than English are getting the same treatment, perhaps you've seen latinx instead of latino or latina.

You can literally see her body forced to turn and her turn back to him looking like dude wtf and him realizing he went too far. It doesn’t have to be fast to be a light form of manhandling her

Acosta just got caught up in the moment and instinctively pushed her arm down forgetting that he isn’t in a place where that behavior is acceptable

She’s fine and it was an accident/retarded on his part. But if that was trump doing that to a female intern they would demand his head so I say burn him at the stake. They made the rules

>Ginsberg yourself
kek

I was waiting for this one.
>#MeToo #MeansNothing

Oh snap!

Seconded. Kind of like some European languages.

You're a sissy

Is any kind of physical contact considered "assault" in Burger Kingdom?

Battery is a criminal offense involving the unlawful physical acting upon a threat, distinct from assault which is the act of creating apprehension of such contact.

Battery is a specific common law misdemeanor, although the term is used more generally to refer to any unlawful offensive physical contact with another person, and may be a misdemeanor or a felony, depending on the circumstances. Battery was defined at common law as "any unlawful and or unwanted touching of the person of another by the aggressor, or by a substance put in motion by him."[1] In most cases, battery is now governed by statutes, and its severity is determined by the law of the specific jurisdiction

Im confused so what is the context to this? Douchebag reporter asking questions and the intern went to get the mic back?

I don't think he ment to hit her arm it looked like his arm was out and he reflexively pulled it back. Grabbing the mic after so she couldn't take it is different though.

It was the right that Doctored it in the first place to make it look worse than it was. You brought this on yourselves.

It's not assault and it's not anything someone should be barred form the white house for. Is he a dick? Yes, but so is your president but no one's complaining when he lies and avoids the questions.

>assault
Physical contact like that is battery, not assault. Assault would be Acosta calling her a thot who deserves to be patrolled. If he then judo chopped her, that would be Assault & Battery.

>cnn is great
>DONT ACT LIKE CNN!!
awwe. you dont like when we use CNN standards honey. awwee how comes honey?

He essentially did this:

youtu.be/SBT5BJyjnG8

Her body rotates in the same way, it’s basic body mechanics if you press down when someone’s arm is in the intern’s arm position it forces her body to rotate the way it did. He only does it for a split second before he realizes he’s fucking up but it doesn’t have to be done hard or fast you can do it super slow and it still works. It’s just body mechanics. You literally see her turning and then turning back with a wtf dude expression

If they wouldn’t flip out about this with the politics reversed I would say this is a complete non event but they made the rules that this is basically rape

>Trump literally brags about raping women
>oh he's just being a man, it's allright

>female intern assaults Acosta
>HIS ELBOW WAS ALL OVER THAT GIRLS FISTS!! Clearly he assaulted her by dodging her attempts to attack him!!

Trump has people so brainwashed it's scary.
With that kind of ability/asset we should be grateful that Trump is such a failure/fuckup.
Otherwise we'd all be in deep trouble.

>CNN reporter assaults WH staffer
Poor CNN
>completely fake gif. of Trump attacking CNN at wrestling match
Trump should be impeached plus maker of gif. should be blackmailed into apologising

Orwell predicted this.

Attached: Article.png (871x645, 461K)

iTs part of your rulebook, shill fuckwit. Rules for Radicals.

If she didn't want to be touched, it's rape.
>Rules for Radicals 101