Daily reminder that Patrick Little is fucking us over to the point that you really have to wonder if he works for the...

Daily reminder that Patrick Little is fucking us over to the point that you really have to wonder if he works for the SPLC.

littlerevolution.us/2018/11/02/its-okay-to-be-white-marches/#comments

Attached: A714C63F-80AC-4671-9E19-9AF1A9F770CF.jpg (640x852, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=36rcy9tOYLc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There was never any doubt.

>implying IOTBW was any good in the first place

Of all the shit he could do this is probably among the worst possible ones

Attached: 1539050242004.png (600x1078, 485K)

good idea, tell him not to do what you want
him not to do, i'm sure (((he))) will obey.

if you want him to stop, you're going to
have to sacrifice yourself, end up in
prison to stop him. otherwise shut up
and subvert him correctly.

If it was so good then why could it only be put up under cover of dark. A good message would be OK to put up in daylight.

I cant tell if he is extremely low IQ, or actively working for jews as a false flag.

so its not okay to be white?

The message dosen't work if its associated with an individual or movement. Especially this sperg.

sooo. . .
its not okay to be white then?

As one of the originators of the IOTBW movement on pol and as someone who has never countersignaled you I feel it’s necessary to speak up. This (e celeb usage to gain in recent and ever losing traction in relevancy) is not what it’s ok to be white is about. It’s supposed to remain a non organized, faceless, user and spontaneous movement. It’s about the message not Patrick Littles dwindling revelance. You will only accomplish associating your self and your tasteless posts to normies. Not to mention the recent Bowers thing. Like it or not, that’s how it will come across to normal people. Please, let IOTBW remain what it always has been and don’t insert yourself into it. Many people on pol agree with me on this, just have a look through the threads. Can’t you come up with your own slogans to organize people to march with? Also, I don’t think many people are going to show up for this and therefore it will look weak in the eyes of normal people. Please reconsider this idea. It’s not going to go over well

Attached: 1519472647049.png (633x729, 76K)

Yeah dude, just fuck the optics and go all in on stupidity. Nuance and tactics are for fags.

becuase people are pussies
you could put up in daylight if you want

I used to support Little. Now I would laugh at his rotting corpse. He is such a pathetic weeb.
And no, its not the IOTBW thing that changed my mind. Its his lack of integrity and utter inability to foresee any possible consequences to his actions.

i dont understand hes not supposed to hold a sign saying jews rape kids and hes not supposed to do a silent march with tape on his mouth and signs saying its ok to be white so what exactly is he """allowed""" to do by your standards?

Hes allowed to neck himself.

idk that might manifest as negative / bad optics on his campaign

Attached: 1459927685156.jpg (398x500, 25K)

This obsession with iotbw having to be totally anonymous screams chanology and guy fawkes masks.

IOTBW is bait to get leftists to sperg out and reveal that they hate white people. It dosen't work if a movement co-ops it.

all those comments look like redditors try hards. nu/pol/ is fucking garbage.

ALL STORMFAGS ARE FALSE FLAGGING SHILLS

ALL STORMFAGS HAVE TIES TO JEWS OR ARE JEWS THEMSELVES

JEWS INVENTED ANTI-SEMITISM

im pretty sure thats why his autistic brain set up rules about not speaking or fighting back, at all.
itll be great watching them have shit thrown at them, le 30% goblins running up screeching in their faces. if they stick to the rules and the fbi doesnt inject too many provocateurs i think itll be pretty effective and entertaining provided anyone in the mainstream decides to cover any of it

The only thing this will accomplish is giving the (((media))) a free pass to associate IOTBW with being an antisemitic nazi. The intended audience of normies will no longer question the message, only the messenger. Pat's actions will aid the jews in shutting down one of the most successful red pills there is so he is either he is a subversive traitor or an absolute moron.

You really dont get it

i cant even imagine what kind of pussy came up with the idea to sneak around putting up those signs

Attached: non nig morning.png (1166x248, 32K)

thats right i dont get how anyone can possibly consider they own a meme

They already associate iotbw as a white "supremacist" movement. They don't need any individual to make that point. Even if the lying press tried to come up with evidence linking the two, there's more than enough on this website regardless of our anonymity.

>im pretty sure thats why his autistic brain set up rules about not speaking or fighting back, at all.
I think he was aware of it because in one of his streams, he said he is using the tape over mouth rule as a way to get leftists and jews to reveal themselves.

Also, it's not the first time he's co-opted the meme

youtube.com/watch?v=36rcy9tOYLc

SHILLS trying to quell PL support by calling him
>ADL
>SPLC
>A Zionist
>He is either X or Y
>Glow in the dark cia nigger

I will say this coordinated shilling against him is getting gradually better and better. But the truth is still that he DOES wake up normies and there is video evidence to prove it. If you watch any of his videos you'll see through this shilling. Bump these threads anyway to increase PL awareness! Godspeed

When the media says IOTBW is White supremacy (((they))) fall into the trap it was designed for. Normies read it and realize it isn't. This leads normies to redpilling on the anti-White rhetoric which in turn leads them eventually to understanding the jews role in White genocide. When you give the jew media a boogeyman to point at and say IOTBW is nazi related because look at the spokesperson Pat, he is a nazi who stomps and spits on the jew flag you play right into their hands. He is aiding the jew ZOG & media in their efforts. Practically all of Jow Forums is against Pat organizing IOTBW marches. Take a fucking hint and change it to something else like jews rape kids march or the holocaust is a lie march.

We have a Führer and you guys are complaining. Bunch of larping cucks

> Practically all of Jow Forums is against Pat organizing IOTBW marches
Sure thing Schlomo

>denying reality
>everyone I disagree with is a jew
You should lurk for at least 1 year before posting here.

Attached: 1527701834232.png (314x412, 147K)

This really is Jow Forums junior. Get on 8ch*n if you aren’t a faggot child

In my eyes, pat isn’t a complete normal fag. He is just more popular than most autists. If he uses it there is no harm done because everyone who disagrees with IOTBW already thinks we’re Nazis.

Stop trying rely on saviors. BE the savior yourself.

This fucking CIA nigger agent should be hanged, and anyone who are dumb enough to fall for this psy ops should do the same

Attached: 4d.jpg (1200x1000, 160K)

Sure schlomo we believe you fucking dirty jew! Jews never lie about anything.

Nobody agrees with you jidf shill. Fuck off!

This. No one would stop you because most people are all talk. P. Little has the balls to go out there and say what we are all thinking. Pay no attention to the JIDF trolls. They are only shilling here because Little is a real problem for them. Otherwise they wouldn't even bother.

You never supported little you lying jew. Go suck some baby dicks rabbi

These are paid shills user. Of course you are correct in your thinking. They fear Little so they have to discredit him by any means necessary. Pay them no mind or call them out on their bullshit. Keep naming jews.

Daily reminder that Morphy and the other shills have no narrative.

Attached: FA8986F9-E7DA-430C-BB97-229958CF1FD6.jpg (916x901, 276K)

Using it in a one man protest outside twitter is one thing, especially since it was before he was kicked out of the Cali GOP and made national news for being a holocaust denier. Attempting to ORGANIZE marches across the country on behalf of IOTBW is another. It's not okay for him to act as the leader of IOTBW. He isn't a champion for White rights, he is a civic nationalist who opposes jewish supremacy. It's not his cause and his attempt to adopt this one is going to negatively effect the message and it's overall effectiveness.

He created jews rape kids, why abandon it?
Why dog whistle with IOTBW?

Wasn't it Pat who said put down the dog whistle and pick up the megaphone? So why is he doing the exact opposite now? I suppose this is why some feel like he is controlled OP now... he is going against everything he used to stand for.

>The only person telling the truth is fucking us over.
The west is truly lost

>IOTBW is bait to get leftists to sperg out and reveal that they hate white people
And you don't think they'll sperg out when there's an IOTBW demonstration?

Attached: WTF_PEPE.jpg (1024x904, 88K)

Nice strawman there. Your shilling is better than the FUCK DRUMPF shilling I will give you that much, but Little has the best optics you can get for doing what he is doing.

>No criminal record
>USMC veteran
>High IQ, well spoken and well dressed
>Is on video naming the jew IN PUBLIC with people showing POSITIVE REACTIONS to it
>Has never backed down
>Gave up a nice comfy life, dedicates his life to waking people up and actually making a difference

Shills are obviously getting more creative to attack this guy, but it's all a fucking smoke screen to make him appear as "just another delusional degenerate e-celeb going nowhere", pro tip: he is not.

They are shills, coordinated. These threads show up regularly. We should appreciate them because it still brings attention to Patrick Little. Usually a few anons call them out, sometimes there is only one or two, and it appears that the majority of Jow Forums hates Little and thinks he's a moron

> he is a civic nationalist who opposes jewish supremacy
False. Just because he wants to turn minorities AGAINST jews does not mean he is a civic nationalist. He is for legal segregation, and his previous platform for senate stated explicitly that he wanted to REVERSE the 1965 immigration act and redeclare USA an ethnically european nation

> Wasn't it Pat who said put down the dog whistle and pick up the megaphone? So why is he doing the exact opposite now
Because he's not a fucking one dimensional tunnel-vision creature? Because it can make sense to take this approach with this context? JEEZ.

> he is going against everything he used to stand for.
This is CNN-tier argumentation

He even has a vid on YT where he explains in full detail the rationale behind the IOTBW marches.

namefags ruin movement. only anons should be the movement. move silently among the shadows, shiving enemy without heem knowing

you realise that the people posting here are part of some antifa / siege fag group using vpns and same-fagging

literally ignore them

They should still be called out guy, otherwise it appears convincing to some, that PL is what they say he is - even though their style of writing is easy to recognise. Always take a moment to call them out and give PL a bump at the same time

that's the point, if they march under it they take ownership of it in a sense, which will kill it

IOKTBW is not owned by anyone fucktard! Little can use it any way he wants. Suck a dick jew faggot!

He is ORGANIZING, he will not be leading them. He is literally telling guys how to organize it, providing some rules like

>Don't bring your own ideas into it
>Put ductape over your mouth
>Don't fight back
>Get it filmed
>Make sure it is law compliant, only this and this many people

He may not even be personally involved, it is not about HIM per se.. It is being portrayed as if he wants a train of men iron marching behind him by shills, don't believe it. He literally has vids where he explains this

>Daily reminder that Patrick Little is/was/will always be fucking irrelevant

Headline reads;
>NEO-NAZI ORGANIZES WHITE SUPREMACIST MARCH AROUND RACIST FLYERS

Pat's background optics are fine and I have no issues with naming the jew. I also strongly believe he should stick to naming the jew instead of dog whistling tactics and adopting anti-White bias as his new cause. He risks alienating his black & asian supporters at the same time he will be hurting the original IOTBW message... not to mention he is theoretically running as a democrat so he just focus like a laser on the jews and encourage all races to oppose them.

Just change it to "jews rape kids" or "the holocaust never happened" march and leave IOTBW alone for the good of both causes and his future prospects of running as a democrat.

Attached: 1527528581050.png (534x313, 199K)

Pat holding a sign that says its okay to be white is exactly the point in which you made. It is designed to redpill normies by making them think about the statement and the media's predictable reaction to it. Who better than P little to do that to bring it to the forefront of public consciousness

He is a civic nationalist in the sense he wants to appeal to niggers, spics, and gooks. Don't act like you don't remember his campaign...pic related. By completely changing his message he hurts his future prospects as a democrat and taints the cause of White rights with his nazi stereotype. If you can't acknowledge this plain and obvious fact you are either a subversive jew or a fucking idiot.

Attached: Unite.png (2255x3190, 1.57M)

LOL AHAHAHA
Everything I've heard Little says has truth in it. For a "normie" to read something/a comment and think back what to Little said, do some research and get "red pilled"

i just don't care
good memes desu

Attached: 1526256667183.png (1216x600, 89K)

Controlled opposition.

Attached: 1536010846658.png (412x425, 284K)

Publicly naming the Jew on street corners when you have ZERO political power and the Jews completely control your government and media accomplishes nothing and inhibits progress on waking people up to the reality of white genocide and the JQ.
NO ONE seeing him and his marching fags will be swayed to (what "appears" to be) his side. Instead, people will be revolted or annoyed.
Fuck that stupid glownigger and anyone retarded enough to support him.

You guys would be right except hes not gonna be in a majority of the protests. People are organizing these on their own so stfu and stop shilling

i haven't watched his vids but my understanding is that he is still pushing for some group of people marching under the symbol

associating this symbol with a person taints it. and that's bad enough (if you like the meme as it is and not want it change, like me) but you know that it's highly likely that either some retard will take his own ideas into the march, or so few people will go and it will be a disaster or something. the news will always find something to shittalk it, as says

Not sure if you are a shill anymore, BUT he was appealing to nigs, arabs asians etc while he had "white supremacist" policies on his website and it was all okay.

Whatever it takes to get jews out of power in the US, he will do that. If it means appealing to brown people to remove jews so fucking be it. Either you are not a shill, or a very clever one.

>he shouldn't be too "white supremacist" because it will alienate brown people
>he is a civic nationalist!
>he should do the more extreme stuff and stay away from "clean" stuff like IOTBW
>he shouldn't dog whistle because it isn't in line with his "extreme" stance
>he shouldn't talk about "anti white bias"

Furthermore he changed back to republican, but yes I still see holes in your argumentation there sir. If you are a shill, please stop because clearly you'd be capable of doing better things with your life.

If not a shill, simply a political commentator. Regardless though - what better option than him do you have, to address the JQ? Realistically?

This is a kike thread

>People are organizing these on their own
Top. Fucking. Kek.

Attached: 1530050528253.png (800x800, 123K)

None of the marches are going ot be flying Patrick Little banners or anything of that sort. As far as organizing he is corresponding with some people CONSIDERING doing marches in their local town over e-mail.

you haven't adressed my main point. and i already know that they are only considering for now, i'm just saying that i think they shouldnt do it

>Violent Clashes at "It's OK To Be White" March Headed by White Supremacist Anti-Semite Patrick Little
there's your headline in every media source
the whole point is that the phrase is as innocuous as possible, that goes away when some retard like Little adopts the slogan

So it's just not okay for individuals to be white? Why not?

If you look at his instructions/rules, he says:

>No fighting back if attacked
>If you fight back you will be arrested and unjustly persecuted
>Keep ductape on your mouth
>Have someone film it

If they do get attacked it will literally be whites having the victim role there. He considered the concern you have and it is fully addressed. He iso n video saying this.

An IOTBW march being a bad idea in general? Maybe so, but also it can make leftists/antifa show their true face, by attacking whites who do not fight back, with ductape over their mouths. This will be hard, even for the MSM to spin their way

>reeeeeeeee stop changing MY message.

>If they do get attacked it will literally be whites having the victim role there.
This literally does not matter at all.

>better options
What's wrong with j-walking and the jews/yids rape kids slogan? What happened to getting another blimp?

>he shouldn't be too "white supremacist" because it will alienate brown people
>he is a civic nationalist!
>he should do the more extreme stuff and stay away from "clean" stuff like IOTBW
>he shouldn't dog whistle because it isn't in line with his "extreme" stance
>he shouldn't talk about "anti white bias"
Patrick is the one who came up with his own media persona and these are all things he used to say when he was campaigning for senate. If he now realizes the "Fuck optics, I'm going in crowd" lead him to making a fool of himself it's too late to undo it. He should stick with being a civic nationalist democrat who names the jew. Flipflopping just makes everything he says and does disingenuous and makes him appear as controlled OP who is only doing the jews bidding.

Attached: 1526982792009.png (1090x1090, 314K)

>do not alter the message.
>there is no phase two.
Anyone who deviates is a shill.

100% This.

>by attacking whites who do not fight back, with ductape over their mouths
i doubt that would happen but there is a very big chance that even that would end up badly: some whites would defend themselves to a degree, then the media would select the videos that make whites look bad. worst case scenario its charlettosville again (i justmean the car running over the fatty, not the nazi flags or anything)

but even if there was no violence at all on our part, they would still spin it like they are white supremacists just because they would all be white. which would be negative (many people will believe it or at least that the marchers are enabling white supremacy and so on)

and even if it if it was as good as you could imagine, MSM would just ignore it. i don't think you can change the public's opinion with something like this, i think you can only go for slowly and subtly inyecting ideas, like it is the
original point of iotbw imo. but it's an interesting problem

my point is that the potential cost far outweights the potential gains, the best thing for the meme right now is to let it stay as it is

You should already consider it dead, Little killed it by associating with it. The question is how much more damage is he going to do with his gay little march.

every PL thread just makes him stronger. literally nobody cares if he is a kike or SPLC, if he wakes peeps about the JQ he's /ourguy

Because of this. Jow Forums has killed people before with swat raids. You little new fags really don’t understand the level of spook that you are talking shit to.

Attached: 6C236CF4-5263-4BE0-B8C5-1021B887D291.jpg (640x690, 349K)

And everyone laughs. Cue faggot little. No one laughs anymore. Now they are like “well gee if a nazi organized the protests then I guess it’s not ok to be white.”

That’s exactly the reaction you will get. Don’t believe me? Go outside and start asking people what they think.

so you don't mind i stab you in the back as long as i say >muh jews.
your programming is really out of date

Pat here. Listen guys. You failed to copyright IOTBW. That's not my fault. Now I'm making that meme my bitch. Winning support has been more difficult than I imagined and I'm willing to do anything even if it means upsetting a few incels on Jow Forums. Fuck all of you.

He is working for the SPLC.

He could use something like “being white is ok” instead but it’s obvious he’s just trying to smear our movement.

Your Führer has been crying on gab for three days and his mom and wife just got epically doxxed in front of all his fans and they all cried and didn’t do shit but hit the report button.

Who’s going to sit outside his mothers house and guard it when I give his dox to Jacksonville antifa?

You?

Sure, it might be risky. Though MSM will always try to spin things, more and more people are seeing through it. This is another opportunity to make people realize just how dishonest the MSM really is. Maybe you are right though, but I hope and think marches will be overall beneficial, any move on /our/ part will have some risk (not saying it justifies doing ANYTHING) but I think this is calculated and reasonable. We'll see!

Post something on your gab to prove it is you then! And whenever these threads pop up, make sure to send some guys, or just yourself to defend yourself against these shitty shill allegations. You get random guys showing up and doing it but these smear threads are quite consistent in writing etc, you can find them in archive by just searching Patrick Little etc

On 2nd read: this is 100% not Patrick Little, kek. Did not read at first

>give his dox to Jacksonville antifa
So you care about the IOTBW message so much that you're willing to work with the anti-white Jewish controlled antifa?

The dox of Patrick littles mom is going to Jacksonville communists.

Do you love your mom user?

It doesn’t matter you absolute retard. Huff post and CO has already written the OP ED for this to associate it with Patrick Little. You are being played. As soon as it happens, if it happens, you’re all gonna get doxxed as nazis and IOTBW will be over.

Get out of your nazi echo chamber and into the real world. Things are much worse than you seem to realize.

Attached: 0D26BBB1-6621-4F13-A279-6CDE0C927DE6.jpg (779x440, 77K)

Checked

No it is okay to be a nazi. It’s definitely ok to be white. I would support this if it wasn’t a neo nazi fed organizing it.

You don’t realize how bad it is. This won’t get spinned the way you think it will.

Truth

get a load of these optics guoy

Attached: 1525954165556.jpg (360x642, 51K)

Tell Jacksonville/Miami antifa I said hi :^)

Would suck if a scared homeowner with a gun got swatted and something bad happened.

Attached: 5081B6F5-297A-4E56-AF2A-DDB4D0C6DED1.jpg (480x480, 50K)

Oh hell yes. I’m willing to work with Satan himself. You don’t seem to understand Jow Forums culture.

All you New fags telling the creators of IOTBW to fuck off are making a huge mistake you may not survive.