Need as many pro gun info graphics as possible to combat the inevitable appeal to emotion for this shooting...

Need as many pro gun info graphics as possible to combat the inevitable appeal to emotion for this shooting. Gib your best!

Attached: 1538614894530.jpg (684x1024, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!aigDiYIY!htLqGYnJkUqdCq-0eU0WNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What "shooting"?
That shit was a hoax, faggot.
>believing any major news story in current year

how about instead of just spamming infographics like a prole you properly discuss the event with people.

using infographics in an argument is a sure sign that you don't remember enough about your stance to discuss it properly.

Without guns how will we use the S&W retirement plan to escape defeat?

Doesnt matter, it will still be used.

There's more murders in the US with knifes than with guns

Because I like to provide sources to back up my claims unlike emotional niggers...I think you missed a turn on your way to redd*it.

True, yes. But what about the source?

Nah. ll you need to do, is show how the US Marines, as an organisation failed this guy by refusing to help him with his PTSD.

You show how the local authorities failed this guy by permitting him to own or aquire a gun, and illegal gun in fact.

You show that he is a victim, yes the primary victim on all of this, and that a brave man, left mentally damaged because of his service to his country was abandoned by the very country he served, and is now being vilified by the media.

Do this properly and Trump himself will announce a new round of spending and list of new programs to help combat veterans deal with their mental illnesses..

"THis would not have happened had this man received the help he so obviously needed."

"He used his training in a horrible way, because when he asked for help, the Marines remained silent."

"He answered his country's call, but when he needed help, the Marines said "No."

"He is a battlefield casualty as surely as those who dies overseas."

only graphic you need is one saying 'if more people were armed this wouldn't have happened, the cali gov is to blame for disarming their people'

That's just stupid.

ITT: lazy niggers

Attached: 1520193472458.png (626x691, 347K)

There’s no PROOF that he had PTSD, and probably no proof will ever appear.

.gif of OP picture

Attached: analdeath.gif (198x168, 1.42M)

Attached: 1541692312989.png (721x486, 20K)

Attached: 1521985405751.png (643x473, 124K)

The proof that he had PTSD, is in the act itself you idiot. No sane person shoots up a bar.

Attached: 1541692320928.png (1281x728, 353K)

Attached: uk gun ban.jpg (602x440, 53K)

Attached: gun control 2.jpg (680x380, 28K)

Attached: 1526187732731.png (780x1578, 353K)

>providing sources means you can't argue gud
based retard. go back to facebook

>when you commit suicide and things don't go according to plan

Attached: clarity-dictators-like-gun-control.jpg (1024x732, 86K)

Attached: (((gun control))).jpg (400x391, 40K)

yep.
>guy falls out of balcony
>asshole meets pole in the ground
>*SCHWOOMP*
>sodomized to the neck
one of the gnarliest things I've ever seen, think it happened in France but not sure.

Shooter loved cute puppies.

Attached: suspected-shooter33.jpg (618x410, 86K)

Attached: life without guns.jpg (675x679, 56K)

IT happened in California...: the most anti gun place around. Hi cap mags are banned wtf

Attached: 1527039205773.png (713x718, 474K)

Really? I was wondering thanks user

Hitler actually made it easier to have a gun than it was in Weimar. So uhm... No.

what a load of complete bollocks, which germans make up the 13 million hitler supposedly killed? drivel.

Attached: 305849679345.jpg (445x424, 52K)

true.
but your using this on liberals
so they wont question that

What the fuck is wrong with his neck

Attached: 1527047235236.jpg (3442x2952, 3M)

is he okay?

Who cares about deaths ?
We're way too overpopulated.

Attached: 1528755161652.png (1388x970, 113K)

Truth over everything my man.

here's a current example of what happens to people under full gun ban

Attached: palestine homes.png (714x689, 503K)

Black man good, orange man bad

Attached: 1540863620049s.jpg (125x121, 3K)

At this point I just don’t care anymore. Our (((media))) is out of control and will spin this into anti-white and anti-firearm propaganda for days. I heard early on it was a Middle Eastern with a beard, but now it’s a war vet. I used to laugh at folks who claimed false flags and mk ultra, but you can’t ignore it anymore
>timeline

Attached: 846CBF28-4978-4603-BED1-21B59693A840.jpg (1242x912, 968K)

Attached: vbB6Bwq.jpg (1029x4529, 568K)

No need. If a bunch of "dead children" from Sandy Hoax can't get legislation passed then this won't do shit.

what is that hump?

infographics aren't sources bro

its using the liberal narrative against liberals.
we know its bs
but they believe it...
change it if you want (i didnt make it)

He took the kike's guns... those of German blood had little to fear

>Muh Hilter Gun COntrol
Only if you were a subversive kike.

>Hitler murdered 13 million of his own citizens
????????????????????????????????

Attached: 1505243462444.jpg (208x206, 4K)

Remember, this is the kind of crap that sways soccer moms and other retards so use it

Technically they are.
They're just not very good sources.

>m-muh infographics
>pls help /pol I can't think for myself!

I made this Mega folder around the time of the Parkland shooting, it's full of infographics and other stuff:

mega.nz/#F!aigDiYIY!htLqGYnJkUqdCq-0eU0WNw

You can download it all at once instead of having to waste time handpicking files and downloading them individually.

Attached: 14 murica.gif (640x381, 409K)

This could also relate to the decline of decency in our classrooms. Which can also be broken down into a number of reasons..

No you dumb leaf, infographics give useful data, they aren't meant to tell you how to argue. No amount of thinking is going to tell you what crime stats show.

Am i seeing things?
The fuck is wrong with that guys neck?

Was wondering the same thing.

This is not a gun issue, not a lone shooter issue, not a violence issue.

It is an abandoned war veteran issue. The military used this man and then abandoned him. When they and the country needed him, he bravely answered the call. When he needed them, they didn't answer.

He fought on behalf of those whom he shot and killed. The government, the military, the marines, his fellow citizens, everyone failed him in his time of crisis.

Take these arguments one step further, as the left would were they arguing tese points, and you have:

"The people who died in that bar have no one to blame but themselves. They reaped all the benefit, the security at home, provided by this man's service overseas. They likely did nothing to help alleviate the problems returning soldiers might have, did not volunteer at clinics, were not helping at veteran's agencies etc. No, they were whooping it up in a bar, and these are the consequences.

>When they and the country needed him
*When (((they))) and (((the country))) needed him

How the fuck was he alive?

Oops, was meant for

He jumped off a building and a pole went up his ass. Supposedly. I think someone pushed him. The fuck if hes gonna remember.

A metal pole going up through his anus to his neck

TLDR

Can you infographic that?

Attached: matt-drudge (1).jpg (1399x2048, 223K)

Sorry?

"They" being the military agenies ie the Marines, and "the country" being all the citizens as a whole...

>tfw Not trying to be pedantic, but it may have come out that way just now.

This is not true. Hitler only limited jews, not Germans. Germans had more gun rights.

Just checked the data. White men are terrorists and should not be allowed to have a gun. Have a nice day.

The damage done is essentially plugged by the post. As soon as he came off that post, he died.

I assume you are as lazy as a nigger due to the mongrelisation and breeding with niggers, le 56%

(Russia's homicide rates are so high because of all Mongol/Turkic/Muslim republics. Actual European part of Russia where each Oblast is 95%+ white, has the lowest homicide rates in Russia.)

Attached: R6UNro7zfhI[1].jpg (1280x733, 397K)

Need as many pictures of scared little thot bitches in scanty clothing ooohhh nooooo

wait, that's not a thot
how about you stop posting fake pictures, you dumb little fag, wtf is that hunchback quasimodo or some shit look at his neck why is the model's head detached FALSE FLAG

Attached: 5 hated gun control facts .png (702x768, 554K)

Time for your medicine Harold.

Attached: 15394896703581663728303.png (651x2048, 1.36M)

Attached: Ben Franklin give up liberty.jpg (474x474, 26K)

Attached: democide death counts by 20th century.gif (580x2450, 165K)

Attached: firearm homicide rates by country.png (1376x582, 97K)

Attached: firearm homicide rates by race.png (597x441, 26K)

Attached: firearms and homicide rates oecd.png (741x430, 51K)

Attached: founding fathers firearm crime stats.jpg (1256x3344, 1M)

Attached: founding fathers racial firearm stats.jpg (4152x7528, 3.3M)

Attached: gun control ivory tower.png (250x250, 100K)

Attached: historical context and explanation of 2A origin.png (1137x2048, 1.35M)

Attached: mass shootings by race.png (482x446, 213K)

Attached: Joe Biden gun free zones origins.jpg (490x485, 54K)

Attached: Pharma VS firearm deaths.jpg (600x881, 263K)

PTSD is an interesting one to me. You have guys previously from WWII enjoying life and my own dad who fought brutally in Rhodesia for 6 long years and he hasn't displayed one bit of emotional stress. Is society nowadays producing more and more people with mental weaknesses?

Attached: statistics ON gun deaths.png (1580x930, 248K)

Proof that gun free zones are unsafe

Fucking Tepes’d. Did he mean to go for that? What a horrific way to go.

theres no point. arguing with people on the internet achieves nothing. which is why i just call people faggots and keep it moving

>France
He's used to that kind of reaming by now.