Don't let them legalize weed

Because of brainlets who want to fit in with Liberalism

Attached: 1541633056542.jpg (286x320, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/cigarettes-marijuana-tar/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good, let the idiots smoke it in their own homes

GOP should legalize weed before the Dems do and take the rug out from a big plank of the shitlib platform.

I use to smoke quit two years ago spitting up brown shit; I still smoke weed all the time because well i think booze is shit and don't like pharma.

When I spit shit up it's clear. 30% of my lung capacity was restored and if you quit before 40 you get 98% of you life back. You sir are a fuckhead for pushing such lies.

Attached: 1541612104220s.jpg (250x140, 4K)

>random image with no citations
>low effort, one sentence OP

This thread is garbage

[Citation needed]

Attached: IMG-20181106-WA0009.jpg (504x720, 52K)

but if they legalize weed it would be a lot easier to switch over to edibles.

What is this sourceless disinformation?
Most people vape anyways

Gas yourself kike. Trump just won 2020. You don't like it don't smoke it.

I have cbd oil already. I don't even wanted to get high from it.

Both of them look fucking disgusting.

Cannabis will be legalized federally once the big agricultural firms have their production capabilities ready.

Legal pot grower here. Most people outside the liberal utopias in the legal states are just waiting with anticipation for TDOTR. Marijuana really doesn't change peoples' politics.

Smoking something in [current year]

Attached: Zc3UuQ.gif (960x640, 439K)

>alcohol is redpilled and cool because its traditional
>weed is bad because liberals like it!

More like legalize it and just let people fuck themselves up, I don't give a shit.

tar-less vape

This thread is trash. OP is a faggot. Dedicate your time to a subject that matters.

please continue to allow alcoholic degeneration to decimate your family tree, thanks, Irish

>quit before 40 and get 98% of your life back

Attached: 1531167273354.jpg (300x260, 14K)

Let's hope. Being the weed/hemp/industrial hemp products distributors of the world would revolutionize our standing in the world market. When the rest of the world realizes they've wasted money, time and energy prohibiting this silly plant, we'll already be miles ahead in terms of means and technology. The west will remain on top.

>Marijuana really doesn't change peoples' politics.
Not inherently, but it does tend to put the stupider concepts of the world into perspective for intelligent people.

Yup turns out they kinda lied about that also.

lol Soon you contrarians will be saying Reefer Madness was a true documentary. I can see why you lost midterms, getting sloppy

Do you have a source for this image? Also this is why I vape concentrates.

They make claims about that shit for every substance that's enjoyed, and it only serves to ease the minds of the chronic users.

I spy a merchant

Attached: 1541687388676.jpg (1000x565, 55K)

>smoking cannabis
ishygddt
Combustion is for plebs, there are better ways.

Fuck off with this misinfo shill

Legalize it, let the NPCs buy it all out with all it's additives and bullshit, mean while I'll grow my own all natural stuff and not get in trouble for it. Win-win in my book. You all gotta start looking at the NPCs for what they are: resources

I want potheads to die a painful death. So does god apparently

opinion invalid for edibles

I vape and use edibles lol

Former drinker here.
Happy I quit paying for the alcoholic Jew. Will never do it again and feel great

Attached: 827FC3E9-FCA1-49B0-9826-B59D650CA414.jpg (708x1024, 63K)

Bake it and get baked.

420, bake it faggot

>I believe random images with no sources on a Tajikistani image board for physically disabled water color artists
Christ stoners are smarter than you. (at least you qualified with "apparently" so you can back pedal at your leisure.

I rarely burn bud now. Mainly vape oil cartridges and edibles.

>Smelling like weed. GTFO.

Attached: ShaggyTime.jpg (480x343, 14K)

Do you live where it's legal in some regard? Illinois has a medical system, and the products offered are top notch only, fully lab tested and certified pure and catalogued in detail. Apart from growing your own, you aren't limited to pesticide-riddled dope; it's very clean and very, very good. - but really expensive. The dispensaries charge more than dealers here.

I want opinionated young kids with anger issues to die painful deaths. There is no god.

that image is bs...dare level propaganda
mj does produce more tar than tobacco per gram
but the average cigarette smoker smokes an ounce (one pack) or more a day of tobacco
marijuana smokers average 2 grams or less per day
so a cigarette smoker who averages 5 cigs or less a day gets the same amount of tar as the average pot smoker

The buds taste better and offer a more even high than the concentrates, which strips away half of the psychoactive ingredients.

ive smoked both weed and tobacco every day for like 10 years and I can still run a 6 minute mile

i fucking bet none of you "health nuts" can do that

Tar does not calcify tissue therefore if given enough time after cessation you can expel all of it as phlegm. Tarlettes will never tell you thins because they're just anti-smoking cunts.

I mean everyone I know that smokes weed is a vapid retard. let em die!

Let them destroy themselves. The emperor shall protect his own

Attached: 1541472274305.gif (200x161, 915K)

bro you're from Argentina you opinion is worth less than carbon.

no one is smoking multiple packs of joints a day bro

the difference is nobody smokes as much pot as a normal tobacco smoker does tobacco
a cigarette has almost a gram of tobacco and people smoke a pack a day
that's roughly 20g a day
every day
for years
nobody smokes that much weed

so we should let everyone smoke marijuana then harvest their lungs for tasty steaks? those look delicious

weed and light tobacco user for 20 years here
can hold hold breath for over 2 minutes without hyperventilating before...over 3 minutes if I hyperventilate first
also, only ever have asthma attacks when out of weed for a month or more

Nah, we got weed laws here too. And i still believe we should legalize it to make it easier to distinguish from the NPCs and the Real people

Attached: nobody.jpg (300x300, 10K)

see what i mean

snoop does and so does willy nelson
they seem to be doing fine

Also hail satan apparently

Bull. Shit. I feel way worse smoking cigarettes.

>nobody smokes that much weed

Attached: 1im6.gif (304x328, 1.29M)

I have a couple buddy’s who have their medical card in Illinois. From what I know it was fairly easy to obtain. I’d imagine Illinois will soon be next on the list for recreational use.

yea but tupac is already dead so you have no point

I highly doubt either of them is keeping that pace consistently on a day to day basis

It's not a legit image my dude it's a troll marijuana doesn't deposit tar into your lungs enough to beat out cigarettes

>tar
>marijuana
sage

Lol this. We just did it and now I'll never have to smoke it again if I choose not to.

Still, I get your point. Drug use is fucking degenerate, even if marijuana>cigarettes/alcohol.

Yeah, the new governor is all for it because he sees dollar signs. Let's hope he doesn't fuck it up and make it strictly available through dispensaries. I love growing my own.

>if you quit before 40 you get 98% of you life back.
every year you smoke takes a year off the back end of your life, most smokers die in their 60s

>the only way to use weed is to smoke it
There's no reason to ban it

Attached: I seriously hope you guys dont do this t Costanza.png (500x375, 299K)

what do you think you're scraping out of your pipe?
I'm sure it's similar to tobacco just because both are burning plant matter but still amount of use is a factor

kek
you've not known many heavy weed smokers in your life, have you?
every daily smoker has their habit and that's what they smoke every day
and richfags don't ever run out

why do you care? let them die

>Implying any of us will be over 60
mate..

Attached: pepe knows.jpg (264x191, 4K)

you could also vape buds you know, dry herb vapes exist
would recommend em too, especially if you're not in a legal state and concentrates are hard to get

There are still degnerates out there who smoke weed like tobacco. I used to be like that, my roommate sold weed, and looking back it was fucking awful. So much time where I could have been meeting new people was wasted cause I was stoned out of mind 24/7

Weed is fine, but don't smoke it like an addict

For God's sake people, you're supposed to hack up the tar before, during, and after you smoke pot. If you smoke pot often, as in, every day, you need to cough hard enough to have BLACK stuff in your spit or else you're not hacking hard enough. Now, don't hack too hard, though, but you need to "keep up" on what you're putting in your body.

And drinks/rinse with lots of water.

>ignores other methods of THC consumption that have been known for decades

I believe all stoners should be killed, but why would there be tar in a blunt?

They're worried for their older voting base who may not agree with that.

Just don't smoke weed and let degenerates ruin their lives. It also gives the gubbermint more money they don't have to take out of my paycheck

Furthermore, learn to breath deeply between hacks, or else you're just making your throat raw, which is something you never want. And take a break now and then, give your lungs a chance to expel that shit.

*breath

>I believe all stoners should be killed,
That's ok, I think the U.K should be annexed by Russia.

This. Besides we get rid of the degenerates at the same time. win, win

Attached: 1533738764487.png (490x585, 28K)

*breathe DAMNIT

Irony.

You'd be surprised

Attached: 0fad83f7c0e7fcbf0a106c568c5305ab.jpg (956x702, 64K)

Trump should absolutely legalize weed. he will gain mass popu;arity with the npc zombies. it is better for npc zombies to be anesthetized, they cause less trouble and are easier to control. a zombie can only wake up by his own self determinism anyway, you cant legislate consciousness.

I was a medical distributer in Washington state and now post legalization I run a recreational shop
everyone I know is a heavy smoker
and I haven't had to worry about running out since 2007
20g daily is still ridiculous
especially every day for the 20 years most people smoke for before developing cancer

People don't smoke 20 joints a day.

>Just don't smoke weed and let degenerates ruin their lives. It also gives the gubbermint more money they don't have to take out of my paycheck
you know damn the bublemint will just spend up all that money then take more out of your paycheck anyways. but your first point is correct, the npc zombies should be anesthetized, it makes them easier to control

because the infamous blunt wrap is literally just tobacco paper made from the floor sweepings during cigar production

the worst thing you could ever smoke really

i'd smoke a cig before a blunt desu

Spitting up clear stuff is still dangerous and can lead to gastritis. I had to quit for a while because of this problem. I threw up for a week straight and couldn't eat anything.

>cue hypetrain teenagers smoking 5g backwoods to the face all day everyday bc that's what rappers do

any burning plant matter releases tar
as a byproduct
theres even tar in a pineapple if you heat it long enough to burn it black

yes, it is a ridiculous amount
that's why we all know the few people who are capable of that habit
however, every heavy smoker has their habit
it could be 1 gram every day or 5 grams every day
I knew one guy who would smoke 10 grams every Saturday
that's what we're all pointing out
almost no one smokes that much weed, but everyone smokes that much tobacco

I cannot believe no one has said this yet. It is true that there is more tar in marijuana, but it's not a problem. Tobacco is far more dangerous, because something in it (I'm not sure if it's nicotine) paralyzes the cilia in your lungs, which are these little fibers that basically scrub and keep your lungs clean. Because tobacco paralyzes them, the tar builds up. This does not happen with marijuana.

>T. autodidact

Except the truly jerk ones, who end up living till their 90s.

THC oil should be available but only to those whose ailments actually benefit from it.

Also, there's more than the usual amount of background radiation in cigarettes owing to the way they're grown and harvested. Bonus: For about a decade they're been adding CARPET GLUE in cigarettes so that they burn out faster, in an effort to prevent accidental fires. The government acknowledges the increased health risk and says:"Meh, it's a bit worse for you, but who cares" in so many words if you care to check.

I hav a pax and a wood box whip vaporizer. I like them, but they taste and smell like catshit after the first five hits.

>smoking it

>rinse with lots of water.
Our lungs?

Also interested.
>not vaping it
>getting high 24/7
Why waste your life on weed.

even snopes says it's true(even though the picture doesn't accurately depict it)
snopes.com/fact-check/cigarettes-marijuana-tar/