Man this shooting means it really is over for us california bros...

Man this shooting means it really is over for us california bros. My theory is that they will ban every single gun and have massive buyback programs throughout the state, the only legal weapons will be revolvers with short barrel length for home defense, break action shotguns/rifles, bolt actions, and the weapons they use for olympic shooting. Fuck and our cucked asses are gonna agree with them when it comes time.

Attached: 1532068309677.jpg (536x785, 86K)

You will still have weapons for self-defense. I fail to see the problem.

Keep saying this kind of stuff, the government is snaking and we all know that there will be need for insurgency in the americas and europe in less than 30 years.

Attached: 1519129656177.jpg (516x640, 85K)

I don't know how you see an insurgency being played out. Europe is mostly cucked, the US is gaining fast on them and the society is too pampered to afford any kind of radical independent actions.

Lol there was no weapons for self defense against the shooter

California all but bans concealed carry

Brainwashing only works on so many people and as it gets worse and worse there will be legitimate action against the state, it might be frivolous, we'll just have to wait and see how it pans out. I can almost guarantee it won't be right wing in any nature, but man I can dream.

Attached: 1538040956401.jpg (750x743, 174K)

Oh well, better move out then or go down with the state, I guess

Well, we'll see. It can as well be the left with their revolution thing, but I doubt that. They are all bark and no bite.

Shooter appears to have targeted conservatives. No shock there.

Huh?

Let me just interject

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 18K)

>ban every single gun
this does not make every single magically disappear

>massive buy back
this is totally voluntary and will do nothing to make guns disappear either

when did the idea of the hidden weapons cache fall out of the collective mind of society?

Exactly, why would I as a gun owner participate in a buyback?

I don't need the money and im not scared of being arrested.

I'm not in with the local preppers and dudes with hidden weapon caches in california so they practically don't exist to me. Whenever some nightmare hell state decides to rise up I won't be able to help resist. I'll just be subjugated by it. Which isn't something the founding fathers wanted.

>short barrel revolvers, break action shotgun/rifle, bolt actions, olympic shooting

also when did this hierarchy of guns appear? semi-auto is like the iphone of guns. if the state takes away your iphone, cellphones are still available.

>in with local preppers

um you can't hide shit by yourself?

use analog methods of marking a global position on earth, go out in to the desert, fucking dig a hole and hide some guns.
lift up a floorboard, build a false wall.
sheesh.
modern minds have no idea how to really protect themselves and their assets anymore.
we are so focused on protecting the Jow Forums hacker that we have forgotten how to secure physical items.

from the Jow Forums hacker*

Nope.

>California bans guns.
>SCOTUS checks in 6-3, expands Heller, fucks over CA
>Next overturns other CA bans
>Order is restored and other states can't pull this bullshit
6D chess

Attached: Rapture~01.jpg (1440x2264, 984K)

Shut up retard

3 0`s
Ehm.. Well.. 11 days after the tree of life, Now its Thousand Oaks ( again a Tree name) it is as if the Liberals are celebrating by sacrificing souls..

Man, Liberalism/Atheism/Marxism is truly the devil in disguise, Evil goes by alot of names, That what was once named Satan is now literally Atheism, It is destroying everything including liberties like self defence... I do not know why but i believe we unironically live in the end times, The 20`s will be brutal, Stay Strong!

Attached: 2020War.webm (768x576, 2.93M)

Good. Libshits need to keep showing the American people what they are actually about! The more crazy they become, the easier it will be for us to come to power! Far right movements are always a reaction to crazy libshit communists!

Attached: 1506133026687.jpg (922x482, 150K)

Ban every legal gun so that the only way those guns that were legal are now owned illegal by the favorite race groups of the democrats, Succesfully puppeteering the already chaotic without resolve Ghettos

No law abiding citizen will purchase a gun illegally, It will be a matter of time before you get the same gun control like we do, giving the key to your house so at any moment in time a goverment agent can look if you got your gun in its safe.

Keep them unofficial, ain't nobody going to notice if you don't wave it around.

Gun ban = big win for the black market.

at least the mexicans will have weapons

not good at all. I'm actually worried about this shit. I don't live a very good area economically. Full of niggers and mexicans.

The founding fathers didn't want you to be a helpless whiner either, and yet here we are.

Drive to fucking Arizona and buy some real firearms. Bring them back to your home. You have them to protect yourself, so if they come to take them from you - use them for just that.

In all likelihood, it will never come to that, but once you are out of that mentality, you are cucked, and you will only get worse from there. Never back down and never compromise on basic freedoms.

Attached: disgust.jpg (500x320, 24K)