What if you wake up tomorrow and the last decade was only a Nightmare?

What if you wake up tomorrow and the last decade was only a Nightmare?

Attached: breakfast-thinkery.png (272x362, 27K)

>What if you wake up tomorrow and the last decade was only a Nightmare?

>wake up to Bush being president, economic collapse

I have to relive this shit all over again?

I would be amazed at the apparent length and detail of my nightmare.

I would be so entranced by the vividness of this dream that I would forever question reality itself. It this decade was a dream, is everything a dream?

What if Germany woke up to 1913. What would you do?

I'll invest in Twitter

Obama just got elected all over again

Exactly 10 years or 10 years plus 2 days?

I'd go hug my pupper since apparently he hasn't died

as you like

Hitler lost, its already a nightmare

Caesar was assassinated, already a nightmare.

it could be different tho

this tbqfh

you can invest in buttcoins this round and bet all your earnings on trump winning
unless trump winning was part of the nightmare you commie

i'd invest in/fund all the social media apps we all use today. become a gorillionaire

>also enjoy 2008 Jow Forums once again

I already experienced this a couple years back and I can feel my sanity slipping away ever since. I had a dream that felt like it lasted years where I married the perfect girl and had kids. I loved them more than anything and when I woke up it felt like someone killed my family and I didn't want to live anymore. Even worse was how the details of the dream faded away almost immediately. I can't remember their names or faces, just the emotions I felt. I was suicidally depressed for weeks. I don't think I ever recovered, I've had no motivation since then. I've let my health go to shit because I just don't care. I go out in public in a torn t-shirt and sweatpants because nothing matters and I'm just waiting to die. I have violent dreams like cutting off a man's hands because he stole something from me, and I enjoy them. I probably need some kind of drug to return my brain function to normal but I feel that all options available are imperfect and would just make me care even less.

Sometimes I get flashes of my dream-daughter's face but it's fuzzy and I can't get the image to fully form, and every time it happens it just ruins my day because it's all I can focus on.

I guess I'd go see the chick who's now my wife (I've known her for 13 years) and try to corroborate knowledge I'd gained of her life in the decade.
If it's all bullshit it really was just a dream, and I guess I'm your standard 16 year old shit head who had a wacky dream.
If the things had bearing and I've somehow been shot back in time, than I go get myself some bitcoins.

sounds harsh man. I had a similar expirence but at this point I can't remember anything besides a meadow I used to picknick with my wife.

Honestly I would recommend weed. Don’t listen to the Hitler youth around here that tell you its all bad. It might open your mind and set your dreams straight.

im unironically beginning to believe i really died in a bad car accident i had around 2011 and this is just purgatory and or hell

Attached: 1467242488144.jpg (1024x741, 127K)

The migrant crisis hasn't even begun

Me too, I guess it was some bizarre shit in 2011 too.

I remember dying in 1994 but somehow i'm still here

2008 WAS the nightmare, so I'd probably drink myself to death.

I’ve thought things like that too.

If its true, how do we test it?

Get a grip. Hell is torture 24-7 forever. Don't lie and say that you never, ever get a "happy" here now and then. You're alive, act like it. Find some joy in something.

Be overjoyed that I'm 10 years old again, and live a proper youth this time around.

Attached: sad jeb.png (790x777, 509K)

Kill the Rothschilds.

Asteroid NASA didn't detect in late 2011 hit earth, killing everyone, we're all in for the ride user

Asteroid NASA didn't detect in late 2011 hit earth, killing everyone, we're all in for the ride user, the firestorms burnt 90% of the O2 on Earth all life ended

Then that would be a dream for me.

The fuck, I only meant to post the second one

What then? I'd get on with my day.
I don't usually act according to my dreams. What am I, a voodoo witch?

You are either underage or a blind conservative bush is the one that let all the epics in

I wish i could wake up 3 years ago and unfuck our political situation

That would be pretty cool

I almost died in 2012 from a drug overdose and sometimes I wonder if I actually never woke up.

Rome fell, it's already a nightmare.

The last decade has been a very entertaining dumpster fire though.

Replaced by...what?

Nothing it would be 10 years ago, you're won't know what it was replaced by until it happened.

I hope everything up to this point was a really long and unnervingly detailed dream before my 10th birthday.

I want to relive that nightmare then

Attached: 1469197857268.png (600x579, 257K)

Try killing yourself. You won't be able to if you're already dead. I know kill yourself is a meme but in this context it would be one of the few, obvious ways of testing this.

Whats the name of these comics?

some say darude sandstorm, other say stonetoss

>have to go high school again

Attached: 1464167985715.jpg (500x301, 119K)

What if these numbers on the left were years that were erased from history? What happened in 1957? In 1952, and 1948?

Attached: sjle8b310lw11.jpg (4032x3024, 1.49M)

>tfw I've lived in many countries during the last 10 years but my life or work has hardly changed
>neither has my face
>people are confused when I tell them what I was doing 10 years ago because they assume I'm currently 21 when I'm actually 32