Alright lads, we need to come up with a way to stop the Trump curse...

Alright lads, we need to come up with a way to stop the Trump curse. It was funny the first couple of times but now its gone too far. This sweet old lady deserves not to suffer for the sheer aura of Trump

Attached: GTY_Ruth_Bader_Ginsburg_ml_150101_hpEmbed_2_2x3_992.jpg (668x992, 58K)

kek willed it

its no curse, Trump literally dropped oil on the floor she was walking

power of kek
power of poo
she broke 3 whole ribs
not just two

Attached: 1489596394903.png (500x500, 62K)

Don't worry, they're surgically preparing her replacement. She is the Stephen Hawking of justices and will be continually replaced.

Attached: IMG_0286.jpg (230x230, 20K)

you're going to invoke it on yourself, faggo.

Attached: ideal_court.jpg (1024x682, 407K)

Maybe it will stop once Trump is satiated.
Does anyone know what will stop his thirst?

She did it to herself by not retiring when Obama had the reigns. She decided she would serve under the first female president and blew it. Now she has to hobbled herself to court until 2025 and hope a dem wind the presidency then.

>Trump curse

Attached: V60olG.png (642x258, 38K)

Ummmm.... making America great again?
Seems to be his guiding light.

Another absolute genius victory the Trump

>broke tooth in half last night
>in agonizing pain
>pick up bottle of jack Daniel's because fuck dentist
>come home and see this
This day just went from terrible to awesome in the craziest way.

Attached: c0da92b1f3615a4ca0c6e860be8debf5.jpg (480x599, 56K)

OP is now under the Trump Curse

Attached: Donald-Trump-smug-feature.jpg (720x547, 37K)

Attached: 1521629442195.gif (588x588, 3.4M)

2 scoops and 2 terms

seeing all these people wishing for the death of an old woman, a grandmother beloved by her family, is making me physically ill. I thought we were supposed to be better than the other side?

Attached: 1460894793985.jpg (1000x963, 203K)

Curse won't be broken until the wall is fully constructed.

Kill yourself right fucking now

Whooot ?

Fuck off race traitor

>old woman

she is a kike

>sweet old lady

Attached: SweetOldLady.jpg (1200x952, 91K)

You can’t stop the trump curse.

That which has been summoned can never be silenced

This place is fucking bitter. What did you expect?

I believe that she knows that her death would be for the best. I believe that, in her heart, she knows the things that she have fought so hard for are false (in the way that they were applied). The nation is divided. The courts divided us. Will she be remembered as a strong, graceful woman that fought nobly for the rights of women? Or will she be remembered as a bitter, cruel person that clung to power until her very last and fetid breath? I believe she is not the latter kind of person. I choose to hope that she will know what she can and must do. It's time to be filled with grace. It's time to realize that just like she enacted change, now it is time for another, just as bold, person to change the nation in a different way.

Attached: 75252757[1].jpg (1280x720, 551K)

I wish you were dead. How does that effect your feels?

The likeness is uncanny

Nah, /new/ and then Jow Forums were bitter in the Obama years. Now it's just maniacally vindictive because if shit like pic related.

Up until a a couple months ago I was still stuck on "muh moral high ground and principles" but they've beaten them out of me. They've made it clear there's no room for compromise.

Attached: berkeley-protest.jpg (3586x2341, 1.35M)

She was getting ready to thug it out together with transtifa for the mass protests... Wrapping barbwire around her bat but then the unexpected happened.

me lurking naked out the window top left

Same, friend. I wish there was something more I could do, but I'm just one man, no action I can take alone will have the kind of reprecussions we need.

>seeing all these people wishing for the death of an old woman, a grandmother beloved by her family, is making me physically ill. I thought we were supposed to be better than the other side?
She's a Jew.
She taught those children as they grew up, "you're not white, you only LOOK white."
She read to them from the Talmud, that only Jews were really human, the goy were all just human-shaped animals, built by Yahweh to be slaves for the Jews.
She lied to them, told them the 6 gorrillion was a true story.

But you have sympathy for this monster, this perverter of children?

My god, man...when her male children were helpless babies, she had her holy-man mutilate their sex organs, and watched as that sick freak sucked the blood from the wound!

I doubt she even loves herself.

Attached: Puke.jpg (400x426, 23K)

all jews must die
kill them all
what a terrible stain on American history. everything she has done should be destroyed and demonized

burn in hell you parasites

>a way to stop the Trump curse
ask Lyin Ted

>Does anyone know what will stop his thirst?
he won't stop until he is a better president than George Washington