Enjoy your new AG drumpfkins

Enjoy your new AG drumpfkins.

Attached: yikesss.jpg (603x289, 27K)

No. Fuck fatties. Give us god damn Kobach.

Keep that fat fuck outta there. Give him a pat on the ass, your a good boy, now fuck off.

based fatman returns

Enjoy your 10 seat majority in the house. Lel

This

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

GET FUCKED KUSHNER

Attached: 1506574117534.png (1119x1503, 519K)

do it trump. i dare you. we'll fuckin revolt

MATTIS FOR AG
>MATTIS FOR AG
MATTIS FOR AG
>MATTIS FOR AG

MILITARY TRIBUNALS NOW
GUILLOTINES NOW!!!!

Man that would be hilarious

He will and it is only until January. Its a simple trade between the two of them

Mattis is a 3rd rate general and a literal faggot.
One of trumps worse picks ťbh

Actually this for real. Bring troops home and lets raid MSM headquarters, drive tanks into California, arrest antifa scum, and deport illegals.

WHY WONT THIS TIMELINE BE REAL

Fuck Chris Christie.

god damn it pls no Christie sucks.

Mattis is a bluepilled homo

Chrispy abandoned New Jersey and probably the reason Hugin lost. Fuck him.

n 1986, Christie married Mary Pat Foster, a fellow student at the University of Delaware. After marrying, they shared a studio apartment in Summit, New Jersey.[38] Mary Pat Christie pursued a career in investment banking and eventually worked at the Wall Street firm Cantor Fitzgerald; she left the firm in 2001 following the September 11 attacks.[27] Through April 2015 she was a managing director at the Wall Street investment firm Angelo, Gordon & Co.[39]

why wasn't his wife killed in the attacks? it's like christie and his wife knew 9/11 was coming

reminder that trump was most likely involved in the planning and cover up of 9/11

guiliani as his personal attorney. they were very close before, during and after 9/11

hires john bolton to his administration. bolton was chief member of PNAC. the guy wrote the 9/11 script

very close friends with larry silverstein before, during and after 9/11

hires CIA head pompeo to his administration. pompeo knew it was coming

9/11 suspect louis eisenberg was his best man (melania wedding)

very close friends with bibi, prime suspect #1

trump was the king of NYC real estate.

trump's financial building re-became the tallest building in lower manhattan after the WTC came down. being the biggest is important to a guy like trump

marries his daughter off to the son of one of the planners

and that's just the beginning,

There's no way Trump will appoint Chrisie AG r-right?

read my post above. it'll either be him or rudy

You idiots, it's going to be Oprah

that's a little too schizo for me even

if thats true then fuck it, im off the trump train

Good, I wanted Christie from the start.

It will be either Christie or Giuliani

wake up nigga

What's his endgame, Jow Forums?

Attached: IMG_2477.jpg (552x750, 96K)

He came to finish his meatloaf.

krispy kreme.
actually this would be a fucking nightmare

It’s gowdys destiny

this, he was born for the job

Chris Christie on the ABC midterms panel for election night was thoroughly based the entire time. I thought he was ineligible to be AG because of his corrupt as fuck NJ bridge dealings

Not happening

Kushner and Ivanka won't allow Krispy Kreme to serve in Trump's administration.

He threw Jared's daddy in prison.

Joe DiGenova is the only one that would make me happy.

Trump had better not fuck this up.

This moron BETTER NOT be the new AG.

WEW LADS

trump is a faggot if he picks this fatass

Based.

Well, Christie *is* a former federal prosecutor.

Attached: 1537453168806.jpg (720x960, 47K)

THERE IT IS
THERE IT IS

TIME TO MAKE THE DONUTS!

>corrupt as fuck bridge dealings
What a stupid meme. If you held this standard to every politician, 90% of the Democrats and their families would be in prison.

I'm failing to see the issue.

Attached: wink.jpg (279x318, 24K)

Chris Christie prosecuted Jared Kushner's father after Mr. Kushner set up his brother-in-law to be videotaped with a prostitute and arranged to have the tape sent to his sister.

He was considered a good prosecutor wasn't he?

(but besides the bridge, the shutting down the whole beach thing was a bad look)

Nah, he's going to replace that weak cunt intern as head mic snatcher.

Is Trump going to throw Kushner under the bus and turn Ivanka to the light side?

Trump's trying to save Ivanka.

can we just keep Whitaker?

Well if anyone knows how to get away with committing crimes by scapegoating underlings it would be him

Rowdy Gowdy or Mr. Clean and Jerk. Christie is a fucking waffling RINO cuck.

QRD please for a good goyman. What does this mean?

Christie is based. Remember wheb he BTFO of Little Marco?

Attached: Chris-Christie-Paul-Blart.jpg (1000x562, 90K)

Christie is an actual retard though, right? I thought New Jersey voted for him ironically.

Attached: gov-christie-attends-atlantic-city-summit-part-ii-9ddc21605ef3e270.jpg (1365x2047, 436K)

Real life isnt a movie you nigger

Remember Romney fake-smiling over his meat loaf.

Ditto

Attached: 888CA5AB-E7EA-412F-8093-6A26C9138E87.jpg (583x584, 84K)

would be a disaster for weed laws

Christie once responded to a question about education policy by declaring that he would not allow anyone to attack his family. He is a bad joke before you get to the fat.

Lies. Our new AG is Sam Hyde

Attached: pinkman.gif (245x245, 946K)

Literally This. People on this board have a retarded hard on over Mattis.

which would be a disaster for Trump; the entire House wants to legalize weed federally. You guys were wondering what issue the left would latch to after the midterms, there ya go. Dumbass Trump appoints two cartoonishly out of touch prohibitionists back to back. He might as well make David Duke AG with these shit picks

Attached: 1471063894680.jpg (600x721, 56K)

Trump values loyalty over competency, this should have been made obvious by now. Look at the fucking mountain of fired, inept retards from this admin, they can barely tie their own fucking shoes but they got in because they capitulated to his liking. Chris Krispy has been a good little round boy, he's toed the line correctly, he's getting in, even though he's a mouthbreathing dipshit.

he was supposedly a good prosecutor with some note worthy wins. can't remember them or be bothered to care to look for them though.

overall its a shit pick unless Trump is picking someone that can take media flack and will do the presidents will as AG

Just like when Romney was the new SoS, right? The it's Christie begging for the job, he won't get it. It will be Kobach, Trump even said he was considering job positions for people that lost, right before sessions stepped down.

Military folks disagree with you 100%. I'm not military so I don't understand why though. But they swear he's the greatest thing since sex

>INB4 people start calling this turd "based"

Attached: funnelchris.jpg (500x387, 76K)

It was either him or literally (((Corzine)))

You'd better watch out for Romney Drumpfkins. He's going to be in the Senate, and I can bet you he'll start stirring up shit for Trump on day 1.

If he were smart, he'd just lay low and run in 2024 once his term's up, especially since he's always wanted to be President. But you watch. He's a Masshole at heart and won't be able to contain himself.

I member.

Because they're low iq edgelords that think it's badass how Mattis is always quiet except for his edgy statements he makes every now and then.
>I'm saving coins to buy bombs
What an autist.

oh no its true

Remember when we voted for Trump the populist, only to get picks like John Bolton, Chris Christie and Scott Pruitt? Who the fuck asked for this?

To be fair, the fat man was the reason we now have sports betting legal almost everywhere now. Also he is the reason Marco Rubio lost the primaries

Trump needs to stop watching Laura Ingraham. She said this last night. Fatso would be a disaster. He did less than jack fucking shit for NJ. He actually gave us MORE gun laws on his way out. He needs to die in a greasy, white-hot fire.

To be honest he was at the mercy of the entire house and Senate which were all democrats

Larry Silverstein was a million times more likely.

I wouldn't even support that

>armchair general thats probably never even held a gun

It’ll be one of the following:
Joe Digenova
John Ratcliffe
Rudy Gulliani
Screencap this

t. Anonymous insider (no lie)

>be Jow Forums
>gay liberal marine wants to ruin you with his big daddy dick
>seems like a good idea

Why do you Nazi's do this?

My grandfather everytime I see him, "Did you see Mattis say I keep other people awake at night? Wow he's the best"

We already did when he dismantled Narco Pubio.

Probably just doing this to ultimately humiliate Christie again

This user gets it. He’s in Trumps too 2-3. I’m not even kidding

Are you retarded

>Gulliani
He’s getting senile, otherwise I’d agree

Romney will be the last RINO in there. Even lindsay graham has flipped after mccuck died. Even if he votes to block every appointee, we have votes to spare and pence. Romney will have no effect, and will get a ton of shit if he "flake"s out.

He’d be awesome, he seems like a fighter and is a good public speaker, unlike Rudy. I like Joe because you can tell he’s holding back when he’s mad, there’s a quiet anger there that I think would be quite effective. He’d rip through this FISA shit like a hot knife through butter.

cause mattis does amazing things for the marines, in aghanistan it was a soldiers birthday and mattis took his spot so he can have his shift off, there are plenty of stories like this

He could've vetoed it. He didn't. Beside that, he still didn't do shit for anyone. No tax relief, nothing. There is no difference in dems and Republicans in NJ. None. He even shoved his fat, bulbous nose up Obama's nose.

>Rudy Gulliani
No way, he would have to recuse himself.

Digenova said he talked to the president and had a shit eating grin on his face last night. Please, God, let it be him.

Cant wait until they start hanging twitter execs

Trump had originally chosen Rudy. There was a lot of rumbling and people around him told him it wouldn’t be a good idea. I’m just letting you guys know that he’s on his short list. The smart money is on Ratcliffe, but Digenova may get the appointment. Joe was met with Trump yesterday

>believing the media lies about Scott Pruitt
Pls go.

Why Rudy? Loyalty?

>supporting a low key white supremacists
>a man that took donations from white power groups
>being this much of a short sighted glow in the dark
I can't wait for you all to hang for treason..