Based Norewegian user I Summon You!!!

Invoking redpilled Norewegian user. I know you are real. I've seen you everytime there is a Muslim/Jew discussion involving theological differences and similarities. You thought me about how muslims worship lucifer and their black cube is a teseract that mimics that on Saturn. I hereby invoke you to teach us more. Share your knowledge!!!

Attached: Saturn Pole.png (580x580, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Sh2-P8hG5-E
youtu.be/eMymSXUN9nQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do you want

based norewegigian user here, ama.

Attached: 1521080167612.gif (500x344, 322K)

Pick showing how muslims worship the tesseract. The meteorite on the corner symbolizes lucifer as "The morning Star" who "fell from glory" a meteorite is a perfect analogy and they fucking worship it.

Attached: Mecca.jpg (720x340, 131K)

Please give us your redpills Norwegiananon because I missed out.

>Weeg wisdom

Attached: NORWAY.gif (720x540, 1024K)

Holy fuck didn't expect to work so fast. Based Nord, what do you understand of Jesuits? I have for long believed they are a jewish or evil creation made to infiltrate and corruptin the church from withing the inside for centuries.

We don't worship that rock, nor the cube.

Can someone please post quick lecture on the entire topic? Thank you very much.

Christ! You're that same silly German arse bandit who's been posting under the LGBT flag since afternoon.

Attached: Berlin.jpg (640x739, 129K)

David Icke does one - cbf to find it

its not just the muslims that worship the black cube

Attached: cube worship.jpg (1051x653, 292K)

there's something fucked up going on with the black cube worship for sure. Some dark symbolism. it can't be a coincidence. no idea what, but occultism sounds plausible

the world is watching

Attached: 1533596615659 (2).jpg (2460x5720, 2.63M)

Bump

why harvest and direct all that energy at the black cube on the pole of saturn? is it believed (by the believers) to be a portal or source of some sort? what is believed to be on the other side of the black cube?

it wasn't a norwegian, it was a danish guy!!! I remember him, it was 2 years ago, i loved him, especially because of the little disputes with the little arabs that come here sometimes
truly the highlights of Jow Forums

Norwegians don't exist. Nothing to see here, move along.

>literally pray turned towards the kaaba five times a day
>i-i-its just symbolic
Suleyman, plz

Attached: 1521572556032.gif (358x269, 948K)

they're behind everything

Attached: ringcloseup.jpg (1461x1041, 217K)

Now I understand

>ywn relive the days when based Norwegian user used to have in depth esoteric arguments with bodhi mantra
why even live bros?

Attached: 1480145792698.jpg (650x842, 88K)

Saturn itself is an entity, the physical planet is just the tip of a metaphysical iceberg. They are essentially traitors to Earth stealing energy from our system and shipping it off to their master. Different celestial beings have different temperaments, such as the benevolent sol which humans have worshiped since ancient times. Saturn is a dick apparently.

Fake
Sup faggot?

first time ive seen a prayer work

Most people at any place or time worship geometry though

Attached: 800x-1.jpg (800x533, 41K)

Bhodi was always retarded.
Dude always ran away from arguments when called out for his cherry picking of every ancient text.

Attached: 1505969696300.jpg (354x404, 39K)

>Saturn itself is an entity
youtu.be/Sh2-P8hG5-E

Attached: 1541670013524.jpg (500x508, 26K)

I remember Bodhi Mantra, he was a bit of a dick but I still liked him and he agrees with me about humans being billions of years old and not native to Earth.

This is true. Everything is conscious, because everything is consciousNESS. There are two things that the kikes do not want us goyim to know above all else:

1. That who and what we ALL really are is Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal, experiencing life in a temporary human form (you can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't, because the word 'God' has limiting religious connotations that I would rather avoid).

2. That what we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable, which means that nothing is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!").

Attached: 153076529.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

Changing the speed doesnt make the recording sound like its being played faster.

hmm....saturn is metaphysical rip in this universal plane through which negative vibrational energy from another dimension flows - to attract this energy towards earth, believers here harvest and direct negative energy created in this dimension within the souls of men towards the black cube - the negative energy being sent to saturn acts like a magnet to pull the other-dimensional energy into our lives.

Its not about the worshipping geomery {primitives} its about figuring of the math of God..
The perfect geom is direct correlation of Gods word.

Which means God is musical.
:| hummmmmmmm

Geometry ! lets summon germanon with his gökeli tepe shit
HOMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: 41GcH59esjL.jpg (277x500, 18K)

Sunni muslims hate music. Food for thought.

The US is a greater plague to the world than Israel.

good afternoon rabbi

Attached: us and israel .jpg (791x6975, 2.18M)

>he bought the black cube meme
OH NO NO NO NO
>unravel a cube
>get a cross
YOUR OWN RETARDED 666 METHODOLOGY WORKS AGAINST YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't take it, it's ruined all forms of entertainment once I realized all the athletes and celebrities are Saturnians. Just because you don't believe it, doesn't mean that they don't. They don't hide it.

They're both different tentacles on the same (((octopus))), stop looking at this at the level of individual countries, because (((they))) don't.

>Just because you don't believe it, doesn't mean that they don't.

Fucking THIS. In this context, it doesn't matter whether we believe it or not, because THEY believe it and THEY are the ones running this world.

>They don't hide it.

Exactly. They don't hide it or they hide it in plain sight. The best way to hide something is to put it right in front of you.

Most get initiated into the black masons lodge.

Attached: 1.jpg (783x805, 88K)

>you thought me about how muslims worship lucifer and their black cube is a teseract that mimics that on Saturn.
Even more redpilled noranon here, none of this shit is true, it's a Jow Forumstard meme which basis is only in like 3 infographics. None of you retards here know shit about esoterica and occultism. Go read books.

Attached: 8aRGycK.jpg (563x528, 135K)

youtu.be/eMymSXUN9nQ
Just fuck my incarnation up desu senpai.

Attached: 1540107909407.jpg (637x712, 79K)

>da joos
you'll learn nothing slave

Attached: rabbisayswhat .png (144x151, 11K)

So I guess Nord bro isn't coming. Sad.

Attached: 1541473973432.jpg (518x285, 74K)

THIS!!1 BASED ISRAEL IS OUR CLOSEST ALLY.

TO BE ANTis-emite is to be anti american, jews are what made this country great the non jews are just jealous of thier success.

Collectilivism is the real problem, no nazi no communist only americcan. Our differencers are only skinn deep.

Don't you have a sister to be fucking? What are you even doing in this thread?

Attached: 1541482212391.jpg (1440x1080, 607K)

see

Greenhouse gas turned the world into a sauna,
The trauma of mortars,
Martyrs,
Slaughters,
Of partners,
Mourners,
Fathers and daughters,
They chased us,
Caught us,
Numbered us to sort us,
Raped us,
Scorned us,
To break us (((they))) bought us,
What happened to the cubs?
(((they))) fed em to the wolves,
Set a trial for the pedophiles,
(((they))) let em in the schools,
Set 'em on the students,
Turned em on the kids,
And everyone responsible should burn for what they did,
And if (((they))) try to deny then an eye for an eye,
The government and church on which we try to rely,
Both rob us till it hurts chasing lie after lie,
Generation X and generation Y,
And the generation NEXT will degenerate and DIE,
Would we look them in the eye,
Could we look back?
Cause when we look back at what we have done,
Can you believe what we have become?

Attached: Oy Vey Delet!.jpg (1024x1024, 219K)

lel, this dumbass is back