Christianity was made from the jew to make the white man a cuck...

Christianity was made from the jew to make the white man a cuck. When we were Pagans we would say the might is right but christians say to turn the other cheek. Pagans hate jews so the christians made us to love jews by making us christians. Christianity was spread by the sword. The pagan man never forget his old ways that's why the jews had to create christmas (a Pagan festival) and saint worship. But Luther wanted to go back to judaism again and to support israel so he banned christmas and saint worship. Come home white man.

Attached: pagan.jpg (650x400, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wzjx4yneCZs
youtu.be/85qlcrVZMwU
youtu.be/NH0p2fmOliw
youtube.com/watch?v=RzqHPnECXWQ
youtu.be/zEwOxdAAjYE?t=571
youtu.be/SkYkF184ceo
youtube.com/watch?v=t2fSSa9jnsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Then why did Jews kill Christ? And then spend the next 2000 years plotting against anyone who follows him.

cringe

Good thread.

They said that to make us don't understand that they are also jews. But how can jews don't like christians when christians are jews? Something is happening.

Get over it. We polled last night. The biggest majority on the board are white nationalists Christians.

>nationalists Christians.

lol

Aka faggots

you again? this is getting old, fuck off back to your hut nigger

>white

Hi there shills, how are ya?

Attached: 1541673254565.gif (178x188, 152K)

Jesus Christianity and (((Modern Cuckistianity))) are different.

It's created by (((Paul)))!!

Oh look, it's this thread again.

Attached: 1538444184779.jpg (213x313, 14K)

Why are these threads always always started by meme flaggots?

This. Sure worked out well for you Pagans when Christians literally used their might to eradicate you.

The christians were weaker than Pagans but the jews had more money and our kings become christians for the money.

delete this goy

Jesus Christ BTFO all jews
wtf are you rambling about you larper?
I can't wait until Christmas so I can St. Boniface a tree and kill your gods all over again
Pagans converted to Christianity after realizing the world did not end after their sacred trees were cut down.
Let that sink in.
>"Tree help world stay together!"
that's some nigger tier logic right there.
Fuck off with this pagan bullshit that has no documents or living tradition built around it; no texts or books or theology created from it. Its literally just snow niggers wallowing in their own filth, and you call that great lmao

I feel sympathy for Germanic pagans, but let's be honest here:
Christianity was a religion, Germanic paganism was a series of local beliefs and folklore. Christianity bulldozed through the Germanic world because it had no real defense against it, and most did not see it as impugning upon their traditional cultural practices. That's why priests were allowed to setup missionaries in the Germanic world, largely unmolested.

Nearly all Germanic traditions are now lost, by the way. So most of the Aesir worship and such is pure LARP.

>"T-They C-CHEATED!!!"
t. 80IQ paganlet

Religion not real.
/thread/

>pagans hate Jews

No they didn't. If you recall the Greeks settled them across their empire and later the Romans did the same thing giving many of them roman citizenship and respected their religion allowing them to intermarry with Europeans.

Christians did not respect their religion and segregated them and expelled them at times.

pagan kings were weak of mind then seem like every pagan to be honest

MODS

This thread is shill pasta. It gets posted frequently. It's time to start deleting it.

Attached: 1541691414612.png (802x854, 1.42M)

You are simplifying it a little for the benefit of your argument here. What they meant was that their pagan world would end because you removed their places of worship. Why must there be only one religion, why do christians have to force their thinking onto others? Would not being superior be enough? No, you must kill and destroy before people take up your book. I respect people that go to the church, but not those who hate on other people believing their local religion. Most of the religions around the world stems from the same principles, but have been localized. Typical of these civic nations without any cultural identity to preach their universalism onto other, while nacking down on us.

And do what? Worship tree gods and thor. That shits less believable than the jew myths. Paganism is a joke and your pic of a stronk shield maiden proves it.

>"might makes right!"
>get destroyed

Pagans BTFO

>Pagans hate jews

So why does (((Varg))) constantly defend them? Why does (((Varg))) talk about European history and then start burning down 1000 year old churches? Is he not a real Pagan or is it just pure coincidence?

They pretend to be christians on the outside but they had christmas and saint worship :)

Might makes right if it is used for the right purpose, you don't just go around killing people like animals do.

Imagine a christmas without the christmas tree.

Varg is a lunatic...

If we go back to our tribal ways Europe will be strong again. Now the jew rules Europe.

charlemagne massacred 4500 saxons at Verden in 772 and destroyed the irminsul

;_;

judaism is a syncretism of teh dominant bronze age cults IS RA EL. Isis teh star goddess, Ra the sun god, El the saturnian god.
Chirstianity, in its day was the new age syncretism, new age for the age of pisces, thus its symbol the fish.
The current new age movement is the syncretism which will supplant christianity for the age of acquarius. Christ even says in the bible - He answered, “When you enter the city, a man carrying a jug of water will meet you. Follow him to the house he enters, 11and say to the owner of that house, ‘The Teacher asks, “Where is the guest room, where I may eat the Passover with My disciples?”’…
The water bearer is the symbol for acquarius. Christ is telling his disciples that the new age will harbor them if they ask

Was Jesus even a jew? or was it retconned by kikes to get evangelicals to suck circumcised cock

Pagans are fags. Get aids and die, just like the old pagans did.

>Christianity was made from the jew to make the white man a cuck.
No
The properly translated Bible says for us to be weary of the Jew, never trust the Jew, the Jew has been abandoned by god and the Jew is the synagogue of Satan.
What happened was some stupid fuck let a criminal Jew (convicted of multiple counts of fraud) re translate the Bible. All of a sudden we have evangelist Christians that love the Jew and worship Israel.
Fact is Jews will soon feel God's wrath again due to their behaviour. The Bible was created to save, the Jew cannot be saved under any circumstance unless the Jew gives up Judaism and accepts Jesus.
Be careful what version of the Bible you follow, because you cannot be saved following the writings of the Jew.
Read the Torah or Talmud for yourself.
The Jews method of creating greater Israel will summon the anti Christ , the false Messiah. The evangelists will follow the Antichrist to their deaths and eternal damnation.

Tell us more

Smartest learn post on this whole site.

Evidently pagans can spell either

That's awesome, link to the poll?

Shield-maidens most likely never existed thou, or at the very least, there weren't that many of them as depicted in the show OP's pic is from. That being said, for a 40 years old woman, Katheryn Winnick is fucking beautiful.

Attached: 416cfa79b191cdec2683ca32e951b8dd.jpg (558x800, 58K)

hurr durr what are factions

Pagans hate faggotry and if you are a faggot you cannot be a Pagan. Don't show me pictures with faggots who say that are Pagans like the others did because they are not real Pagans.

Evangelical charismatic churches are largely loathed by the rest of the Christian community (baptists, Lutherans,Catholics, methodist all fucking hate the weirdos acting like they can speak in tongues and "feel" gifts),

Fuck off with these divide and conquer threads every damn day!

Attached: 1533139683024.jpg (2780x2608, 2M)

>we would say the might is right
Well then, you were reduced to dust and so forgotten that the only reason we remember you at all is at the good graces of the people who destroyed you. So, conversation over

European pagans lived in mud huts and worshipped giant penis statues.
Snow niggers are real

It's a fact that a few women joined in during the wars. They also had to learn to fight to a certain degree because they were protecting the house and the kids while the man was away.

pagans scare me though
:(

Attached: 1500108309901.png (200x200, 34K)

Jesus was very likely actually of roman descent. The Jewish bloodline had been compromised by the nephilim. That was the whole purpose of the flood... to cleanse the gene pool.

>t-thats not real p-paganisn

Yes, Jow Forums is dumb. Your point. Jesus wasn't real and I told you many times why. This is right.

Because Christ ripped their religion off that's why, and didn't bother to give them repirations for it.

Attached: 1539379475121.png (334x328, 25K)

Published Author- BlogTalkRadio Host - "Dismissing Myths and Strongholds"
The best way to explain why Jesus was not a Jew is to first explain what a Jew is. Being a Jew is a person from any Nation, living anywhere in the world born to a Jewish mother, or converted to Judaism, who identifies themselves as a member of the Jewish people and religion. You, can choose to be a Jew. Jesus being the “King of the Jews” was first referenced in the English translations of the Old and New Testaments. The Jews high-jacked this word 'Jew' in the 19th A.D. century. The alleged kinship to Jesus comes from the myth of their common ancestry in the Holy Land of the Old Testament history. There are incontestable facts and unchallengeable proof of the historic accuracy of the "Jews" in the world today.

Jews are the historic descendants of the Khazars, a pagan ancient Mongoloid nation deep in the heart of Asia, who battled their way in bloody wars about the 1st century B.C. into Eastern Europe where they set up their Khazar kingdom. "In an original 1903 edition of the Jewish Encyclopedia in New York’s Public Library, and in the Library of Congress, Volume IV, pages 1 to 5 inclusive, appears a most comprehensive history of the Khazars. Also in the New York Public Library there are 327 books by the world's greatest historians and other sources of reference, dealing with the Khazar history, written between the 3rd A.D. and 20th centuries by contemporaries of the Khazars and by modern historians on the subject."

We can read that Saul was the first king of Israel and John was the first man called Baptist but who was the first jew? Neither Adam Seth or Noah are called jews. Nor was Abraham Isaac or Jacob. Moses was not called a jew and neither were Saul David or Solomon called jews. In fact, you will not find the word jew in the first eleven books of the Bible.

Its within the realm of possibility the Israelites in those first 11 books were the future Europeans.

>sunhuman
I obviously meant subhuman. I know you got it but I write this to prevent meme answers from christians.

KILL YOURSELF SHILL

I can agree with that but Vikings the TV series went way overboard with the idea of shield-maidens, especially for a show that tried to stay somehow grounded in reality. Each new season had more and more female vikings for some reason.

WE WUZ PAGANZ N SHEEIT!!

>Its within the realm of possibility the Israelites in those first 11 books were the future Europeans.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He was a semite who spoke a hebraic dialect though.

Attached: images.jpg (201x251, 6K)

The Viking TV-series was retarded. It was more of a fantasy than a real depicition on how it was.

its always been a mock fight fuckhead. Do you side with soros because jizzrael is against him? fucking tard.

Attached: 1510799069101.png (1040x1996, 2.35M)

thinking that skyrim is real.

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 24K)

It started out quite good. Athelstan was an interesting character. A Christian finding his balls and turning Pagan. You don't really see that in movies that often. For me season 3 was when the series jumped the shark.

Christianity made us evolve ,before it all of Europe from north to south excluding Rome and Greece was full of barbarians.

>christmas (a Pagan festival)
Easter is also pagan.

Most historians, including Biblical scholars, agree that Easter was originally a pagan festival. According to the New Unger’s Bible Dictionary says: “The word Easter is of Saxon origin, Eastra, the goddess of spring, in whose honour sacrifices were offered about Passover time each year. By the eighth century Anglo–Saxons had adopted the name to designate the celebration of Christ’s resurrection.” However, even among those who maintain that Easter has pagan roots, there is some disagreement over which pagan tradition the festival emerged from

That's not true at all.
There's also Egypt. And Christianity may have been better in materialism but it destroyed spirituality.
Christianity is shit.

Yes, Athelstan was good. Personally i am going to church every sunday, but i respect my cultural heritage.

I also watched the tv show Vikings

When the West was full dick in Christianity we ass raped the entire world.

Now that Christianity is almost dead were getting cucked left and right. It isn't Christianity that has ruined us.

It's nihilism, atheism, secularism and the listless mentality of meaninglessness that goes with them

>All of Europe
>Egypt.
hmm...

odin made a half breed loki and lost everything because of it
if the norse gods were real then they arw failures and man should walk his own path

>According to some scholars, such as Dr. Tony Nugent, teacher of Theology and Religious Studies at Seattle University, and Presbyterian minister, the Easter story comes from the Sumerian legend of Damuzi (Tammuz) and his wife Inanna (Ishtar), an epic myth called “The Descent of Inanna” found inscribed on cuneiform clay tablets dating back to 2100 BC. When Tammuz dies, Ishtar is grief–stricken and follows him to the underworld. In the underworld, she enters through seven gates, and her worldly attire is removed. "Naked and bowed low" she is judged, killed, and then hung on display. In her absence, the earth loses its fertility, crops cease to grow and animals stop reproducing. Unless something is done, all life on earth will end.
Reminder that Tammuz was born on 25 December. Inanna/Ishtar was also called Astaroth and Astarte.
Does the word Easter seem familiar?
Yes, Christianity is shit.

no one can control me through anything stop concern trolling

Thats a fucking nuclear pill,so true especially for the former empire of my country .

/THREAD

Okay I was wrong. I thought you meant Pagan.

Jesus Christ is coming back and will rule over the whole earth from Jerusalem. Worship your idols while you still can.

Not a modern Jew. You can actually look at it through genetics. Take the Modern Samaritans and compare their genes to any other modern Jew they are nothing alike.

Attached: 7BFFDC2B-446E-430E-AA76-A219950A2E20.jpg (480x560, 115K)

I suggest that "pagans" such as you don't bother with religion. You are after a racially pure zoo, the rest or your philosophies is window dressing and only acceptable if it keeps the zoo white. Just be courageous and honest, and say your principles are not spiritual but materialist. The best of your ancestors weren't however, they were deeply religious and must now be deeply ashamed to have fathered such cowardly, two-faced traitor "pagans".

so they converted because they wanted money, but they never realy convert, but the christians are bad because they forced pagans to convert, but the pagans were stronger then christians, but christians had money, so the kings converted, but they never realy convert. Obviously everyone that pretend converted, somehow started to actualy believe in christianity down the line so they were converted peacefully.

Pagan Worship\Rituals
Indo-European Prayer and Ritual
youtu.be/Wzjx4yneCZs
Sacred Water Places for Pagans
youtu.be/85qlcrVZMwU
Pagan Worship at a Holy Well in Devon
youtu.be/NH0p2fmOliw
Swedish Pagan Vårblot (Ostara/Eostre) at Gamla Uppsala
youtube.com/watch?v=RzqHPnECXWQ
Lithuania's Happy Paganism
youtu.be/zEwOxdAAjYE?t=571
May Day and Easter Goddess of Dawn
youtu.be/SkYkF184ceo

Attached: 1538903314481.jpg (614x800, 165K)

>Christianity made Europeans cucks
>When Christendom was at its height, Europe dominated the world with BWC
>As Christendom has fallen and secularism rose, the West has become cucked

Really makes you think. Pagan retards.

Attached: China_imperialism_cartoon1.jpg (583x831, 312K)

"If you worship your enemy, you are defeated. If you adopt your enemy's religion you are enslaved. If you breed with your enemy you are destroyed." - Ancient Greek quote

Attached: 1540991035979.jpg (2813x1857, 2.32M)

>busted roastie falling apart
You want to see people who look preternaturally young, check out your local Catholic parish

based and redpilled

hristianity and judaism are both pagan also, they are just sycretisms. jesus may have been a real person and/or god but that is inconsequential to what the catholic church was. it was a syncretism that used the myths and symbols of previous cult blended to create a one world order. judaism is exactly the same thing but was a syncretism of bronze age cults, wheres christianity was the syncretism for the new age, the age of pisces

>Jesus Christ is coming back
He most probably will. He never existed but thanks to the belief in him he becomes real. He's a filthy thought form.
He will come and will siphon energy from the belief in him to his reptilian masters (also creators of jews).

no
your true father calls you to battle and you whimper to trees
youtube.com/watch?v=t2fSSa9jnsU

kike fake jews did not create Christianity.
bible = torah 2.0 and Zeus did what
he did being born a shemite and then
leaving their race and is now back
in his original race japhethians :-)

you all have no fucking idea what
is going on. when Zeus died for us
he gave us the torah and added to
it so it can be completed.

everything he added to the torah
is clean and he is the messiah
and the kikes have no claim
to christianity at all, the armenians
true jews are the founders of
christinaity as they were the
first nation on earth my nation
to accept christ, i forgive you all
for falling for fake jew amalekite
kike lies.

the first quarters in the holy land
were ARMENIAN QUARTERS
which is named mount ZION
mount ZION is the home of
the real jews, in the muslims
quarters is the hotel of SION.
sinful shitty ions. zion = omega
ions. this is atomic. the kikes
copied and made their quarters
AFTER armenians did.

SATAN COPIES AS HE IS A
FALSE GOD AND CANNOT
CREATE. look at the fucking
actions to see who did what
you fucking assholes who
take lies as truth, FAKE
JEWS HAVE NOTHING TO
DO WITH CHRISTIANITY.

all non whites will burn their
bibles soon, because their
theft of salvation will fail.

Attached: jerusalem_solomon_970bc.jpg (1064x1291, 531K)

Jews hate christians. Christians don't think about jew at all since Jesus made them irrelevant.

Utterly based
The Jews being evil as a group is a post-crucifixion phenomenon, brainlet

Attached: 1541375758768.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>The Jews being evi
Wrong you dumb jew lover.
Pro-Semitism in the New Testament

In the Gospels:
Matthew 1:1-17 and Luke 3:23-38 emphasize that Jesus was Jewish and a descendent of David.
Matthew 10:5-6 - Jesus instructs the disciples to take the Gospel to the Jews first, not the Gentiles.
Matthew 15:21-28 - Jesus tells a Gentile woman that he was sent to save the Jews first.
The Jews are far from being the only ones involved in Christ's persecution and crucifixion. Pilate let Jesus be crucified despite realizing his innocence (Mk 15:9-15) and the Roman soldiers mocked and persecuted Jesus, as well as doing the actual crucifying (Mt 27:27-31, Lk 23:11, 35-37).
John 4:22 - "Salvation is from the Jews" (i.e. from Jesus, David's descendant).

In Acts:
4:27 - Herod, Pilate and the Gentiles in Jerusalem (not just the Jews) conspired against Jesus.
11:1-18 - In the account of Peter and Cornelius, the Jews are amazed that God is merciful enough to save "even the (unclean) Gentiles."
14:1, 17:10-12 - Paul follows Jesus' model of going to the Jews first, and many Jews accept Jesus as the Messiah.

In the Pauline Epistles:
Romans 1:16 - Salvation is "first for the Jew, then for the Gentile".
Romans 9:1-5 - Paul (who is Jewish) describes his desire for the Israelites to receive Christ and the honors the Israelites have received, including that Jesus' human ancestry was through them.
Romans 11:1-24 - Paul warns the Gentiles against boasting, comparing them to wild olive branches and the Jews to cultivated olive branches.
Romans 11:28 - Even those Jews who reject Christ are to be "loved on account of the patriarchs."
Romans 15:27 - "For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews' spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings."
Galatians 2:7-9 - At least three of the apostles had a specific ministry to the Jews.
Galatians 2:11-13 - Rather than an anti-Semitic prejudice, the early church had if anything a pro-Semitic prejudice.

Attached: 1520052754443.gif (479x353, 619K)

>Christians don't think about jew at all since Jesus made them irrelevant.
when the christians adopted usury, they were eaten alive by jews within a few centuries. hardly irrelevent

>thinks the good things Christianity did makes it for the bad ones
>calls pagans retards
I gave enough proof in this thread that Christianity is for subhumans.

Egypt was Nordic like Greece, Rome and India but they got ARABED when they become abrahamic

Irrelevant to their faith. Jesus didn't make the jews stop existing.