youtube.com/watch?v=yGjY4fyrDmc
twitter.com/ShortFatOtaku/status/1060551977871069185
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jim is a boomer grooming zoomers?

finally we can have this thread with his real age

>implying
he's 65 years old geezer grooming 20 years old children

jim is a nihilistic faggot along with all of his fans

a saddening gloomer molesting the zoomers?
whatever to do with this sad bad baboomer?

Attached: download (5).png (383x384, 73K)

Who is Jim? I thought Mister Metokur was a edgy 23 years old kid.

Send him to chuck shoomer

Nah he's like 36 or something.

make a rap song, niggers

37 afaik. 36 is almost 35, so almost like 30. 37 is almost 38, so almost like 40, which makes him an old man

lol cringe overloaded
thanks for telling me. I used to follow him before the US elections then he started acting like a faggot and worshipping jews

Stop watching that faggot Sargon

Where does this 85 year old get off?

40 is basically 50 if you think about it.

so we send our bad boomer
to meet old chuck shumer
the slithering senaty old-hippy jewmer?

Inside his young fans.

>then he started acting like a faggot
>lol cringe overloaded
Nepal is full of retarded niggers

So, WTF happened?

ok ok I was bullshitting. I really used to follow him before he got huge though. Why are people accusing him of being a pedo now?

40s are weird age. 30s you're still pretty young, 50s, you're old, but 40s are like you're not alive. I don't know why do I have that impression, but I can't comprehend someone being in their 40s xD

it's a meme, you dip

but the old-hippy jewmer
who lives near some zoomers
killed himself from his car's fume-ers

Sargon of Akkad fucking DESTROYED him and now Jim is a pathetic shell of his former self

He got into some slapfight with Sargon where Sargon accused him of being a child groomer because his fans are kids (as is the case of any youtuber) and thus he's grooming them by making videos that have opinions that his fans agree with. This is very good logic on Sargon's part. Then some furry who was a fan of Sargon's tweeted that Jim is a pedo, and Sargon retweeted it. Jim looked up the furry and it turns out the furry loves pictures of babyfurs wearing diapers and sucking on lollipops and riding baby rattles and some shit. Jim then did a stream with the furry.

Some faggots start shit, cry when they get hit back, and now they LARP as big brained geniuses when anyone with an IQ over 80 can tell their transparent motives on everything they do.
Jim calls them out and he made the worst of them all extremely angry so he's got a full goon squad out actively trying to fuck with him and anyone he interacts with. The latest shithsow was the fat fuck Quartering trying to force Jim to do a livestream to "talk" to him, but Jim just asked why not do it on his own channel instead, since he was ACTIVELY streaming at the time anyway. It devolved into a storm of "no u" and "you chicken?" back and forth with Quartering backing down every single time.

Jim's a fag but everyone else around him are even bigger faggots.

Oh ok. I hope Jim recovers from being a beta orbiter of e-celeb roasties.

>1 post by this ID
>meme flag
>e-celeb bullshit.
literal slide.

Hi Jim

And Sargon's lackeys are desperately trying to force a meme.

twitter.com/MisterAntiBully/status/1060400175645102080

From what I understand The Quartering was joking about Jim starting a stream so he could donate 14.88 to superchat and pull a ralph with his stream.

Digits of truth. Abandon thread.

>2 posts
You fucked up

Only for his own superchats to backfire and for him to issue half-hearted apologies, claiming he was drunk.

twitter.com/TheQuartering/status/1060202025940606976
twitter.com/TheQuartering/status/1060201608276008961

but thats just a rumor
he'll die from a tumor
from being an ancient boomer

Its speculation based off Quarterings drunken admittance I assume. I wouldn't be surprised if Quartering himself wouldn't try to Killsream Jim's channel but Matt definitely would after the reaming he got thanks to Jim's intervention.
The end of the matter was Quartering talked a lot of shit and when Jim took him up, he kept changing the rules of the game hoping Jim would back down first.

You mean Jim living in Sargon's head rent-free while Internet Nobody Short Fat Otaku spams /cow/ for low-effort dox.

Attached: Jimmy Living In Your Head Rent-Free.jpg (1177x1057, 128K)

Jim makes fun of Sargon, Sargon gets his lackeys to fuck with him via youtube.com/watch?v=yGjY4fyrDmc which was where the grooming allegations came from, and now Jim is on a warpath.

Gamergate 2.0, BABY!

t. sargon

Has it happened yet?

Attached: 1541694850206.jpg (628x595, 71K)

Not Jim here. He's right, even if he is Jim. Quartering was in full damage control right after and SFO desperately wanted to spin this as muh hypocrisy, as usual.

Short Fat Otaku crying about bantz.

twitter.com/ShortFatOtaku/status/1060551977871069185

Attached: Dqo9a4PUwAAvvc5.jpg (536x526, 37K)

Attached: cuckdad.jpg (650x487, 272K)

your flag looks like a merchant

Take it to kiwi farms faggot no one gives a shit about “lolcows”.

What about a 30 yo guy doing it?

Attached: 1526731779285.jpg (1133x1076, 201K)

oy vey stop noticing

if you follow ANY e-celebs you're a fucking numale

this picture fills me with rage because I actually believed Sam is a nice guy

sieg heil mein führer

Everyone that isnt a nihilist is a retard.

>tfw too smart to start Gamergate 2.0

how about a 16 y.o. Chad classmate that with his giant dick brutally fucks your every school crush since you were 12 and shoves you in the locker for lulz each time the opportunity presents itself? Will you go mass shooting when you turn 18 being a sorry ass little virgin cuck?

Attached: 14953952052100.jpg (601x600, 85K)

Attached: jo8yk6un_1auc039_1oppuz5.png (590x236, 31K)