Is he /our guy/?

is he /our guy/?

Attached: 181108-ian-david-long-feature-image.jpg (618x410, 40K)

Why?

Attached: 6FB1049C-8E71-4B34-A6E3-6DB2402A537D.jpg (640x640, 41K)

F

F

he looks like a cunt

yes he is, a super hero

>1 post by this ID

He's Satan's guy now.

He is your guy you mentally ill trog.

Attached: 1513487663953.jpg (474x472, 15K)

>killing unarmed civilians just like the Marine Corps trained him to do
Sure, he's a hero. He did exactly what he was expected to do.
Might have been in the wrong country, though.

chad incel, just like bullseye

He is pile of shit.

S

Was he inspired by this chad incel from Daredevil

Attached: bullseye.jpg (480x360, 19K)

LMAO

Attached: calishootingdebunk.png (756x590, 319K)

No you fucking moron, he shot Christians

R.I.P. Chad Incel

fucking pathetic loser who killed a bunch of good, conservative, christians all because the hostess rejected him. What a loser

>hostess rejected him
source?

Attached: 1527256521305.jpg (1111x597, 63K)

No

>former ZOGbot
no, he's (((their))) guy

that's not even the right guy. he's being shilled as the man because they found out a middle eastern man did it so they have to cover it up quick

Fuck the marine corps. Spent 4 years as an 0311, there’s no brotherhood or sense of pride. It’s full of the bottom of
The barrel dumbasses who can’t think for themselves

he did a shooting on the news today

Attached: 1517278353230.jpg (588x823, 161K)

Did he beat the high score? If not he’s a fag. I’d expect better aim from a marine.

F

Attached: 1522488057820.jpg (1080x807, 131K)

He looks JUST like Connor Donovan the Ray Donovan TV show !

and I should have a problem with him shooting christcuck jew slaves why?

yep, this one's going on my facebook wall

Attached: 1531536505376.png (380x349, 99K)

>burgers consider this amerimutt goblin to be a ""Chad""
>along with every other mutt mass shooter
The absolute state of americans.

Attached: 1541604913069.jpg (573x681, 47K)

Good luck pal, it’s not too late to repent and accept Jesus Christ

hmm, is this true? im not sure its the same person. and the beard looks kinda fake, like a halloween costume perhaps?

(((white male)))

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (618x410, 38K)

>hiding flag
>anime
reveal your true form, fellow mutt

Is he the guy who keeps posting, “Islam is based and redpilled” on here?

No he's just an asshole from Newbury. I wasn't a big fan of Borderline either but there's no reason to shoot up a bar full of conservative white college kids. Fuck you Ian.

no more shots at Borderline for a while. Guess now we have to stick to IN-N-OUT and that liquor store next to it.

or Tipsy Goat, which is much better anyway.

Unironically no. He is not our guy. He is probably (((their))) guy sent on a narrative changing mission tbqh.

He’s a inside the wire type of fag. PTSD by proxy. Mad at the world and wanted the trash taken out. Also wanted to prove you don’t need an ar to do if

This guy basically cucked the worlds hangun supply. Why praise him??

Does Jesus Christ submit to the will of Kek? I support Ulysses.

No, because he was not the shooter. The shooter was a muslim with a beard.

Attached: false 1a.jpg (579x465, 42K)

>good
>Christians
Pick one

Dont let them slide the true narrative

Attached: false 2.jpg (600x363, 48K)

Their narrative is falling apart

Attached: false 3.png (1080x1920, 390K)

Gee what are the odds

Attached: 1541670486662.png (556x805, 208K)

Alex Jones / info-wars CONFIRMS the shooter was taking the Psychotropic Drug PAXIL up until 3 weeks before yesterday. THERE YOU GO!!!

(Pic unrelated, our lesbian heroines of T-Oaks in their kinky cowgirl boots)

Attached: 5930326-6366501-image-m-14_1541681559284.jpg (962x859, 154K)

no it's not

which is why they sent him to bl

He was actually cia doing normal narrative maintenance but got pinned down by police and had to hero

Alex Jones' uncle was literally a CIA asset in Guatemala

(..another pic of our two heroines in their kinky S&M Dominatrix cowgirl boots. ) Gay cowboys love to have these kinds of femm's kick them in the balls..

Attached: 5927260-6366501-image-m-68_1541676502954.jpg (962x892, 177K)

YOU ALL FUCKING IDIOTS
THE GUY WAS CLEARLY A JEW
S
S
S
S
S
S

Attached: dad34873976834f99197598a81147ef321a914c409ef5238c81b9643449f965e.jpg (472x736, 154K)

god damn you're a faggot. not even the eyebrows match.

Yeah, he's our guy for attacking a bunch of white Christian kids.

This is a gladio-b operation that seemingly went wrong. Looks like they accidentally killed one of their own.

Attached: 0A23E4A9-A0F3-4A3E-AE4B-68CFE1159F63.jpg (146x187, 8K)

No surprise there! Guatemala was a destination point for about 12% of the Nazi / SS Officers fleeing Germany after WW-II. The country is pretty much run by the Right Wing Catholics, and the CIA has been there recruiting since the 50's

>the United States installing dictators throughout the globe
but muh globalism is evil

The first reports over the scanner last night said it was a middle eastern man with a beanie. Is this true or a fake? I figured that Detective Forechong would have it solved by today.

Attached: Carp.gif (398x224, 1.58M)

the girl on the right is a lizard...

but....but.....how?? He LOVED puppies!!

Attached: ourheroawwwww.jpg (470x470, 32K)

Spotted the shitbag

>Is he our guy
Yes he is your guy, CIA Nigger. Now stop inciting violence with false flags before you start a full scale revolution and end up hanging from lamp posts.

Attached: Dahnald.gif (600x453, 384K)

MKultra'd

You mean like the 'shape-shifting' kind, or just your common lizard that will take it from any male with more than 7" ?

spotted the PTSD oxycodone addict

taking out other whites fuck him he can rot in hell

Checked.
He looks like Kiked Alaska.

Lmao, another "middle eastern" shooter.
Who was spreading that dumb rumour anyway?

Was your unit full of niggers and spics? I was in the Army. I wasn’t an 11B, but my platoon was phenomenal because they were majority white.

odd to assume the first information received in a crisis will be the most correct

poor guy, RIP

suck my dick all of you, you all deserve horrible deaths

Considering Las Vegas is a popular destination for people from southern California, and Thousand Oaks is in southern California, and both venues were targeting the same demographic (CW-music lovers), then, I'd say they're pretty high, fuckwit.

Attached: stats.jpg (472x332, 41K)

This same thing happened with the shooting at the mosque in Quebec. All itinitial reports said it was a muslim, but they arrested a young white guy.
I would think that what you witness would be fresh in your mind and would likely be most correct, before they can send in the goon squad to interrogate you and contaminate your own memories with the power of suggestion while you're vulnerable.
I would trust the first eyewitnesses over the news narrative any day.

says the pussy from a country that doesn't have their own army and has to rely on others to defend them.

Press P to piss on grave.

P

P

you only know about the "first eyewitnesses" via the "news narrative". they posted ABC screenshots

>rice coast

He looks like an asshole

Spics a few niggers and loads of white trash or stupid guys who played football throughout highschool and only graduated because they were on the team. The only good guy in my unit was a guy from Ireland who got his citizenship in boot. Everyone else literally raped people when we went in MEUs, drank all of the time in garrison, literally every time we had liberty they just sat and drank a 30 pack per person, and bitched the entire time while being in the field. I know field life is shit, but they went overboard with the bitching. They never tried to joke around or make light of situations. It was like being around a bunch of 16 year old chicks on the rag

Not even trying anymore huh? That kind of thing is verifiable. You could just go and listen to one of the scanner streams and go back to the earlier point and listen in...

I believe that you're a genuine nigger.