LA is a shithole

How do I get rid of the homeless people outside when the city or cops do nothing when I report it?

Attached: IMG_20181108_092506.jpg (4032x3024, 2.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHUqNCDwQj4
a53.asmdc.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LA is a shithole Cx

What's Cx?

Throw molotovs at their tents

a really loud christian song on repeat

When cops find dead winos and homeless people, they usually don't open investigations into it.

Just make it look natural.

I would rather tramps hang out in industiral areas instead of begging in the shopping areas

underage b&

Attached: 1547564547para.jpg (1024x576, 105K)

Last time i visited LA I saw a bunch of weirdos holding cameras and yelling after me. One of them was tall, curly hair, and a big nose. Looked like a kike.

Never visit LA... it’s a shithole.

I go to skid row for cheap hookers then go to a gay bathhouse right behind skid row to suck dick and lick assholes irl at least once a week

I don't know man it's disgusting. I would complain to the businesses they're camping near and maybe they can kick them out for trespassing.

1. Find an already-dead hobo and stone it’s corpse.
2. Call the cops and give exact location
3. Fly a drone over nearby skid row with sign saying MAGA
4. Fly drone to the site of the corpse
5. As bums throw rocks at the drone, retract MAGA flag
6. Cops roll up to find homeless mob stoning a helpless victim
7. Cops unload on dangerous hoard
8. sell drone footage that starts as cops arrive to TMZ
9. Use money to buy more drones and MAGA flags.

I don't even know what Cx is

t. Barack Hussein Obama

turn it off
youtube.com/watch?v=gHUqNCDwQj4

>calls cops in la
>Officer Rodriguez shows up

Gee I wonder why LA is so bad, OP.

My friend was over in Cali he said there were fucking homeless everywhere.

lurk moar newfag

You can't save Los Angeles.
They're importing Mexicans by the dirty dozen.
The fight was won back in the 80's.
If you're smart you'll look into where the balkanization fault lines will form and head into areas that will likely remain white for the next hundred years.
Noting that your great grandchildren will be hunted by future zealots.
This is a war and we lost before I was born.
The next great war, for whites, will be the fight for existence itself.
I wish you all the best.

Attached: 1521004937414.jpg (2306x1505, 3.19M)

He also said Compton is a shit hole full of freaks.

My dad would always drive by Skid Row to show me the creatures in their habitats, you'll straight up see nigs jumping up and down or dancing high and shiet. Good times.

Attached: 1537885221264.jpg (605x865, 77K)

Nothing absolutely nothing it seems. I had a severely crazy one throw a brick through my car window while i was in it earlier this year. Caused about 3.5k in damage I had to oay 1.6 out of pocket for. Cops didnt do shit they didnt even bother looking for him that night.
Fuck the homeless all scum.

Move somewhere else.

LA is beyond saving.

Based and redpilled

LA is a lot bigger than just skid row.

>buy crates of bottled water
>open bottles, add special ingredient
>tighten lids, replace bottles in packaging
>leave in Skid Row during the night in an area with no cameras

A special treat for the homeless.

Of course, the special ingredient is lemon flavoring.

you have to be 18 to post here

Attached: 1532468975440.png (800x450, 359K)

Fuck off Barry

LA had the potential of being a great city. Shitty leftist politicians running the country ruined it. As someone who lived there for 17 years, it makes me sad.

Attached: B9AADCCC-EF68-47DB-912B-A247C5947170.png (516x440, 157K)

haha id be lying if i told you i didnt xxx

i report homeless encampments constantly. there are at least 4 service requests pending for the address pictured. god i wish i could do something

Shit I meant city not country

Attached: 04BBD97A-928B-4D4C-8CD7-CF9F10E0499C.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

Let’s just go to mars and watch the fireworks from a safe distance

ya i complain to the cops. they say they cant do shit. i visited the police station and requested extra patrol car but nothing has changed.

implying anyone who doesn't follow
internet degenerate sub culture is
a newfag or under 18, neck yourself.

ya shit gets crazy at night. pimps and whores and lowlives everywhere. i roll up my windows when i drive by them not because im scared, but because i don't want to breath their disgusting typhus infected air. please Trump save us.

There’s nothing you can do, it’s California

The new governor will raise taxes to pay for the homeless

Homoelssness will be solved once and for all

i had some beaner in a red truck crash into our gate and just leave. i reported to police and told him the beaner was still parked outside my place but the cops still didnt do shit. i had to get CCTV and show the cops that the dents in that beaners truck in the video was the same as the one parked outside my place. that beaner dissappeared a few days later. probably will be back on the streets soon.

buy them bus tickets and a bag of horse, if there are enough charter your own bus is cheaper, this is what Giuliani did

i dont think i have that option. have to take over family business in this area.

>cops do nothing
>12 people blastered in a bar
>FBI immediately on scene
makes you wonder

do like vlad tepes did, not a single homeless will wander into your area target whites because white on white crime is not a crime

Oh good I thought you were implying antifreeze. That would be dastardly and cruel.

too fucking bad skid row is growing bigger. it was a mile away 3 years ago. now its de facto the greater part of the fashion district.

They've also moved into that space between Chinatown and Olivera st

Homeless will take and eat most anything you give them right? Even if its placed in a dumpster with homemade hotsauce mixed in, one might pick through and eat it and get a spicy mouth.

You should hire some rooftop Koreans

kill them all

Attached: 1519371651222.png (1080x1076, 560K)

stupid fucking thousand oaks shooter picked the wrong targets last night

>buy fentanyl from china dreammarket vendor
>buy heroin baggies
>throw them around on the ground where >homeless people congregate
>watch them overdose and die
problem solved

LA user here. You have to contact your local council member. The cops won’t do shit otherwise.

So this is why liberals like Cali so much

Fun fact: many serial killers and other assorted monsters target homeless people because people like those in this thread propagate the idea that the homeless are worthless.

implying the beaner santiago would do shit

dont just say they aren't worthless. give us an example stupid fuck

im in the film industry so my only other option is Atlanta.

Assemblymembers Miguel Santiago (D-Los Angeles) and Rob Bonta (D-Oakland) will join State Senators Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco) and Kevin de León (D-Los Angeles) to announce legislation implementing "strongest net neutrality protections in the nation."
a53.asmdc.org/

>homeless people aren't necessarily REAL people
This is probably one of the points where communists and ancaps would find common ground.

>i'm morally superior to all of you
>im a faggot