Who here /boer seun/?

Who here /boer seun/?

Realistically speaking, how could we topple the fake government of Zimbabwe? I'm talking a full overthrown revolution. We could maybe start with spearing propaganda about Zims butchering their people to incite a revolution that might destabilize the country allowing us to move in and take over. Im not so sure though giving the low IQ of the population. Maybe we could try international pressure? Like get the ICC to investigate them for crimes against white farmers.

Attached: images (1).jpg (499x273, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Zimbabwe
youtu.be/RFimfcIRGj8
youtube.com/watch?v=ys0HyevZpQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Zimbabwe

Zimbabwe existed before Rhodesia

Rhodesia is the fake government

Thread theme youtu.be/RFimfcIRGj8

Please Jesus no.

I’m at Rhodes. If they have white rule again in Zimbabwe none of these fuckers will go home.

kek your choice mate, could have gone to Stellies like a based boy

show flag

its possible but unless you have a well numbered active military i doubt stability is ensue

rare

If there was white rule they'd all come back kek.

Not having clean water is shit.

Best ichthyology dept in the country.

R A R E

R A R E

>ichthyology
cringe

also
Rare, thanks for posting in my thread

You can have a Rhodesia without Rhodesians, unless you can convince millions of whites to move back into an incredibly unstable region, and try to survive while beating back hordes of wild negros.

We’re in Grahamstown. No clean water here either.

Attached: 752B84E5-9B5B-49E9-8726-59F5D70D0F0C.jpg (584x610, 152K)

What’s wrong with ichthy? What are you studying?

We haven't had running water since 1998 lad.

Welcome to black rule.

*you can’t have

Jeeeeeeesus. You’re kidding?

I saw a Tinashe (are they all called Tinashe?) post that you have a cholera outbreak now?

Not kidding. We still get billed for it though.

African governments can't manage anything except theft.

Quantitative management

The fuck you going to do with that?

>Realistically speaking, how could we topple the fake government of Zimbabwe?

The question is, what would you do afterwards?

The whole country is ruined. There isn't a single functional government department, and the infrastructure is all dated around the time Ian Smith was PM.

You'd have to start from zero.

Yeah. My mother left Rhodesia in the eighties. Now back in the UK (grandparents are Brits) and misses it every day. Typical “when we”.

Still have some OK schools though? Peterhouse? Chisi?

Literally anything in finance/management. But i really wanted to be a pilot but no money

Peterhouse, Hellenic, Chisi are still very good.

Hellenic is actually majority white still.

Well we could open to china for investment and cheap labour for one. they like to build shit for african countries in exchange for ez business

Ah. Sucks man. And your plans? Going? Staying?

>Overthrow the government to sell it to the Chinese.

The Chinese already bought it.

Majority white? How’d they get that right?

Loads of white Zimbos send their kids down here for boarding school. St Andrews, DSG, Kingswood.

Your kids here too? Assuming you’re a ballie, am I right?

might as well finish it, would better my chances of earning higher to hopefully put myself through flight school in ~10 years or so.

Yeah. How many years left? So you’re planning to stay in SA?

Left UWC last year, first year now im studying through UNISA and working. Gotta love middle class life desu. Fuck no, fuck this gay country. Unless WP leaves im leaving this hole.

>Majority white? How’d they get that right?

Not sure. But it's the best school in the country as far as results go.

>Your kids here too? Assuming you’re a ballie, am I right?

Boarding school in Connecticut.

UWC... So you a bushie? Why not go into the military for flight training?

They won’t let WP go. What countries you thinking of?

So what does a white man do in Zim that pays well enough for kids to go to boarding school in the US? And is cushy enough for him not to want to leave.

Be vague if you must but teach us your ways.

>So what does a white man do in Zim

Makes a plan. Always.

‘n Boer maak ‘n plan. Nice.

So what’s life like there on a day to day basis? I’ve seen some photos of graduates in graduation gowns selling fruit and veg alongside the road. But I also have mates who drive really nice cars. Your currency is worthless but my mate’s parents just redid their kitchen, and they’re retired, so there must be money somewhere?

Attached: 227C2017-1DE3-4987-BD99-B7D95ADDC7A9.jpg (640x480, 150K)

WP?

Western Province, where a bit of the old South Africa lives on.

Your initials aren’t AM, are they?

Are Boers allowed to exist in Zim nowadays ?

They wont train me because i need glasses. you need 20/20 vision for the military.

Well maybe >Japan but realistically Aus or NZ. Maybe Canada i know most of sa runs away there

>make a plan
crime is not a plan

depends

Gotta get some skilled people on our side first
Former RECCEs, current RECCEs, maybe some former Koevoet ooms etc

Very easy to get into Canada at the moment, but fucking cold.

I live in cape town so im kinda used to the cold

Recces were the retarded, reject whites from Brakpan who had nothing to lose. Not exactly the pinnacle of white society.

If you think CT is cold you are going to die in Canada.

>>ICC to investigate

Implying that african countries give a fuck about the ICC rulings and warrants.

How's life in SA?

Bump
I miss SA threads. Any news on land gibs?

Attached: 1535056850266m.jpg (1024x683, 91K)

THAT'S MY COUNTRY!

Attached: pol family tree.png (1600x1000, 454K)

>tfw you were born one generation too late

Attached: Pepe Rhojak.jpg (599x795, 595K)

whats up mate, umtalifag from the last thread here

Can't speak for Op, but as a middle class young white male it's... isolating. It's hard to explain. Growing up in school it was about inclusiveness and muh diversity is our strength, but it didn't take long to realize that it meant to drown out all white participation in all facets in society.
White boomers like my parents are secure in their jobs and industry, where as the younger generation are subsequently being locked out of the job market through black economic empowerment government policies and diversity hire.
Government literally had to introduce tax incentives to force the privet sector to hire the majority black population, which goes to show you the companies, if not forced, would have gone for the more competent minority work force.
On the other hand all of our government state owned entities are bankrupt through muh black empowerment and now we are accepting loans from china to keep them afloat.

Attached: 1541536742078.jpg (1400x900, 252K)

Are whites a rarity and how's security?

based and true

you can never walk down a street in most cities and expect not to be robbed or have somone look at you with malicious intent if you are white or a woman

So how do you manage? Assuming you are white.

4 million out of around 56. A life behind high walls, security alarms/companies and gated communities.
My family has gotten off light when it comes to crime, really goes down to the luck of the draw.
which is why you should never drop your guard.
2 house break ins, and I was nearly car jacked at gun point, but I got away with only a broken car window. Others have had it way worse.

Im indian but that doesnt mean blacks dont hate us. they unironically hate anyone whos smarter or richer than them automatically. coloured are the same ( western cape mixed race natives). got held up at gunpoint while walking home from school one day by one. I mean, who the fuck robs a kid

My experience of being a tourist Swede in South Africa was that there was basically two parallel economies. One basically first world, staffed by whites and indians and another which was barely above subsistence. You can visit and if you don't look too closely at why they fucking turned the Cape Town waterfront into a gated community, why you can't leave the Joburg hotel after dark or why any Whites still living there basically live in luxurious panic rooms you could almost think it was a multiculti success. Of course, as soon as you talk to someone: black or white they'll tell you the country is going to hell in a hand basket. Their reasons might be divergent however.

>they unironically hate anyone whos smarter or richer than them automatically.
Especially if you're in charge of them

you're right in your observation. its literally 2 worlds, nogs and everyone else

Sounds like shit is really fucking rough. Is moving abroad an alternative? And how come there are so many Indians in SA?

what goes on in Lesotho

>how come theres so many indians
slave labor to work on the sugar fields from when the british ran india and Durban but some came much later out of thier own will to start a new life and some became successful. my great great great grandfather was a paki who came here by boat and started a big business in durban (pakis now just do the small time corner shops like the somalis)

How many divisions can Zimbabwe field?
Count arty, any armor
Air assets
Find communications centers
Raise an army
Design an attack plan

Roberts your fathers brother

based south african indian.

It really is them verses the rest of us.
They would rather see the country burn down with them in charge instead of all of us working together and actually making it better.

Apparently very slow customs because I've been here for two days now.

weed and skiing.

i think its some twisted superiority complex where they are automatically right in everything they do by token of being black and (((opressed))) like who the fuck is pressing you in 2018 other than your fucking victim mentality. and all their fucking politicians are saints and just bc ur white youre the devil. I would rather have a white man whos competent run this country than a fucking monkey whos a (((billionaire)) run it and do fucking nothing about the SOEs and the utter garbage ministers. i hate niggers so god damn much FUCK!

R A R E
A
R
E

This so much.

That's why young white men have pulled out of society, niggers will take the smallest thing out of context and immediately call racism and you've trampled on muh dignity.
I'll rather keep to my self than run the risk of been called racist and losing my job.

i literally have to change my speech patters to dumb it down for some of them to understand especially in the garage or at the tills. even in the workplace with virtue signalling PC cunts you're not allowed to tell it like it is or jail time 4 u

Boers were never very well represented in Zim. Most white zimbabweans(or ex white zimbaweans in my case) are british or irish.

kek
This is so true, you have to drop your speech buy 50 IQ points, like interacting with a search engine where you emphasis the key search words to get the phrase across.

It would be incredibly easy. The only hard part would be dealing with cucked Western governments and rapacious African neighbors

Attached: 1531271241074.jpg (309x550, 39K)

I'm 3/4 boer and 1/4 English, moved to canada when I was 3 years old. Despite growing with Canadian, I've still some how, have strong Afikanner traits.

RARE

What’s the point of taking over some African wasteland? Sure what the Rhodesians did was admirable and all that but they were still fighting to control a patch of the shitty African wasteland

Africa is a disease ridden waste fit only for niggers to inhabit. The only thing the white man should bother with in that shithole continent is extracting it’s mineral wealth

How did you get internet there?

Are you a nigger?

YOU FORGOT SCOTTISH FAG

Also Africa itself is a wasteland even without niggers. Nothing but desert inhospitable jungle and inhospitable savanna

I'd assume a small but skilled militia could takeover Zimbabwe? I heard stories in the bush war that the enemy would set their sights to 1000m as they thought it made the rifle more powerful, surely this is an easy fight? And I doubt the UN would intervene so this could be a chance to make the UN look like a joke much how the Axis made the League of Nations a joke

White Africans somewhat fascinate me and considering there’s some white Africans in this thread I just have to ask with no insult intended just a straight up question: why despite the absolutely hostile climate and landscape the bad living conditions and being surrounded by feral niggers who want to kill you do you continue living there rather than leaving to somewhere better to live? What drives you guys to keep hanging on there? Maybe the rest of the white race who’s not yet overrun can learn something from your example

Just come to British Columbia it’s less terrible than most of Canada weather wise and the western provinces are about to leave and form their own countries soon

Whites were just getting in favor but then you need to post this...
Idiot.

Manuel Göttsching - E2-E4 (Full Length Version) - 1981/1984

youtube.com/watch?v=ys0HyevZpQg

>What drives you guys to keep hanging on there?
Have you ever tried getting a visa?

>What drives you guys to keep hanging on there?
Have you ever tried getting a visa?

Meme flags in SA threads, nothing to see here lads

Attached: Safferm.jpg (1024x800, 104K)

Do you guys get weed in Africa?

Honestly it would be possible if something happened like a civil war in America but again why would you want to

Honestly I would help you guys come in illegally here. If the government is already turning a blind eye to illegal immigration might as well have white hard working people come rather than hordes of welfare seeking browns and rich chink criminals. I’m basically more loyal to my race than country now anyway

Of course it's an American with a proxy