My daughter is crying and asking me “is Trump is going to use his executive power as laid out in the constitution to...

My daughter is crying and asking me “is Trump is going to use his executive power as laid out in the constitution to replace Ruth Bader Ginsberg, a champion of women’s rights, with a far-right justice who will keep the court conservative for the next few decades.”

She’s two years old and I have no idea what to say to her.

Attached: 2641536A-9E02-4821-B7C0-B78D7F81B862.jpg (2400x1798, 378K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3RmcXXeWQu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. And it will be GLORIOUS!

Attached: melblureyes.jpg (500x492, 52K)

Laffin hard

Attached: 1541526614272.png (1305x663, 51K)

And then all the other toddlers in the nursery stood up and clapped

"Get used to it roastie."

Attached: human fetuses are not human.jpg (717x717, 58K)

You mean your wife's daughter right?

She may need to be forced out. If her brain is not right, she should not be there.

Attached: forgot_something6.jpg (750x948, 170K)

Same with my 8 year old wifes son
He couldn't stop crying at breakfast

>WE DONT WANT THINGS TO CHANGE, WE WANT TO KEEP OUR RIGHTS
>conservatives literally want to maintain the status quo
>THE RIGHT IS GOING TO TAKE US BACK 20 YEARS WE HAVE TO STOP THIS
>but you had the same rights in 1998
>ARE YOU SERIOUS YOU FUCKING NAZI

kek

Tell her she has to go back

And then everyone clapped.

and that's a bad thing
and here's why

draw a bath and teach her to smell the bottom

Holy fuck, I was driving down the highway and my daughter tried to grab the wheel and turn it screaming “the oragutan in the whitehouse will doom us all, end it now while we are still free!”

Just yesterday she could barely eat yogurt because she’s like 2.

wew that joke so good here's a reddit gold my fellow maga pede

you are having your rights suspended, here wear this hijab

>this fucking thread

Attached: 1541108308517.gif (200x133, 963K)

Tell her to stop crying like a little girl and then go teach her how to do something useful; like make a sandwich or bake a pie.

>things that didn’t happen

Hello r*ddit put me in the screencap.

Attached: 36EEE986-D86F-4549-BB8C-C34A171BA0A4.jpg (2047x2047, 674K)

Craven.......absolutely craven

SEETHING

I usually just make train noises when my kids say shit like this

Anyone have any good screenshots of woke 8 year old kids? They make me laugh

well better teach her some good christian values cause the new judges are gonna make thotery punishable by execution

Sending love to your daughter.
I was riding the bus morning and a large white man in a Make America Great Again hat was walking down the aisle punching people of color and LGBT people, while cheering the impending death of RGB. He got to the back and there was a young Muslim trans girl taking the bus to school. She kicked the Nazi in his balls and while he was writhing around in pain, she said "The future is brown and female and you white people are going extinct. And that's a good thing. So give up and let it happen." The whole bus burst into a round of applause. It was beautiful.

Now WAIT JUST A MINUTE
I find it hard to believe that any two year old could possibly speak so eloquently.

THEREFORE I condemn your entire post as FALSEHOOD. I doubt your credibility from TOP to BOTTOM.

I know what I'm talking about as I've been frequenting this fine site for almost 3 weeks

Good day to you sir

Attached: 1510371695986.jpg (960x955, 85K)

low quality bait
try again

Oh sweetie, I know you are angry about going extinct, but it's going to happen, it progress.

Attached: 1513044148310.jpg (608x608, 62K)

Nice NPC post. You deserve this.

Tell her RGB is stunning and powerful and she will outlive Orange Mussolini

Keep up the good work

Attached: faggot_bat.png (764x567, 239K)

I had to explain to my daughter that Evil Agent Orange was going to come and fuck her dead with the decapitated head of an illegal immigrant because the good guys lost. Now she's crying, LOOK WHAT YOU DID REPUBLICANS.

Attached: 1540765059455.jpg (878x725, 113K)

Any medfags on here? How bad is this at her age?

Attached: 1339681792.png (565x393, 258K)

I took my daughter grocery shopping with me this morning, and she kept crying and asking me “is Trump is going to use his executive power as laid out in the constitution to replace Ruth Bader Ginsberg, a champion of women’s rights, with a far-right justice who will keep the court conservative for the next few decades.” I told her how cool it was for her to have such developed relatively complex political understanding, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her justifaction of her concerns.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Miss, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

She’s two years old and I have no idea what to say to her.

Not bad

>is Trump is going to use his executive power as laid out in the constitution to replace Ruth Bader Ginsberg, a champion of women’s rights, with a far-right justice who will keep the court conservative for the next few decades.
>She’s two years old and I have no idea what to say to her.

>yes, and that's a good thing!

9/10

Attached: 1541309451225.jpg (800x450, 114K)

Attached: 1534564689861.jpg (474x431, 142K)

I asked my parents the same question but they can't speak english

Attached: tweet-rebecca-hazelton-athinxminx-everyone-dies-one-day-everyone-even-wolves-but-not-books-not-words (640x513, 22K)

im a gook but fucking hell i cannot stand faggot liberals

Being a roastie is basically the future of 90% of young females living in the West, so yeah I’d say don’t be afraid to say it to your daughters.

Very good, very good

Wow.......I Was Just Changing My 5 Year Old Daughter's Diaper after mine and I find a handwritten letter, sealed, addressed to.......the ORANGE menace...........I open it and it's a 200 word hand written research paper on crime statistics in correlation With Extremely Tan Individuals...............Even my 8 Year Old Son Can Recognize How POWERFUL Trump Can Be In Order To manipulate the data into HIS favor.........funded by George Soros of course......... if my 4 year old Daughter can see this then I think we have to elect him as the first 9 year old boy to ever hold office..............OOPS..! make that the second................Very proud of her for typing out her thoughts.......

Ginsburg is first an foremost a jew. Why didn't she retire in 2013 at the age of 80 when obama and the democrats had the senate? easy, because obama is a muslim and wasnt about to appoint another jew. she figured that another cuck republican, ala Jeb, would be elected in 2016 and that he would appoint another jew to replace her. unfortunately her plans did not work out.

Everyone clapped
*hand clap emoji*

Imagine being your two year old daughter in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Ruth Bader Ginsburgh, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be your daughter and not only sit in that chair while Ruth Bader Ginsburg flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, RUTH BADER GINSBURG LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're user's fucking two year old daughter. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

You have to go back

day of the rope won't be gentle with these degenerates

I wonder if she has any opinions on nucular proliferation.

Sometimes phoneposting has benefits.

Attached: IMG_0494.png (640x1136, 333K)

My father is sweating heavily and shaking after I asked him a fairly simple question about the situation with Justice Ginsberg. He told me "hold on honey" and dashed to his computer, where he's know browsing Twitter while sobbing to himself.

I'm two years old and I have no idea what to say to him.

Who the fuck appointed a Jewish woman to SCOTUS in the first place

Attached: 1505154517596.jpg (565x565, 27K)

lol, perfect

Your wife is 8 years old and has a son?
America truly is Satan.

If RBG is seriously ill/injured, she can be replaced by the President.

Thanks bro

Attached: 1537843628392.jpg (330x330, 35K)

>daughter
>not 6 month old poodle
fake af

The fall isn't as serious as you guys seem to think it is. Hairline fractures are not going to kill a person, even an 85 year old walking zombie.

The fall was so inconsequential that she went home after it and it wasn't until it was nagging her at nighttime that she finally went to the hospital. She's not going to die from it.

>She’s two years old and I have no idea what to say to her.

Just tell her..... that if there was a bus load of people they would all be clapping.

You don't die from the fall, you die from pneumonia you get in the hospital.

I'm sure her opinion is, more fissile material, have China use LFTR

Based Ginsburg forgetting niggers.

>bill clinton on 8/10/1993

Attached: 1541282113221.png (673x563, 540K)

nice pasta /ck/

Liberals confirmed for being dumber than toddlers.

If this post ends in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9 RBG will recover and remain on the Supreme Court for another 20 years

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 27K)

Pretty sure her clerks are doing most if not all the work and telling her what the correct leftist vote is.

>I can't help but feel as though I have seen this somewhere before. Well done none the less user.
youtube.com/watch?v=3RmcXXeWQu8

Attached: good form.gif (512x384, 116K)

d..u..b..s and she spontaneously combusts

Powerful

my 8 year old daughter is crying and asked me
"is the mean orange man going to use 28 U.S. Code § 1257 - State courts; certiorari part (a)?"

I had to tell her "I don't know honey"

Stop feeding that boy $oy for breakfast

user, your kid is an NPC

Tell the bitch to fuck off and make me a sandwich or else I'll fist her.