Unironically how do we combat racism sexism and homophobia on the internet

Attached: women-2011-11-kat-dennings-kat-dennings-article.jpg (800x1253, 117K)

10/10 thread. Upvoted!

we dont

Fucking kill yourself le ebin anonymous nigger

based nepal

by postin moar beeg jewess titties

SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD

Attached: aaaslidethreads.png (1156x2031, 290K)

god why am i only attracted to jews??? im literally a 100% white mutt. my girlfriend is jewish

Attached: im 100% white.png (1893x896, 131K)

By killing every woman and non white

More important problem is how do we combat khazar milkers?

Attached: 1465378065807.png (470x390, 91K)

Simple. Prove us wrong.

It's all fake stuff meant to control and give Liberals power. Homosexuality is a sin.

By allowing it.

based non rectagular flag is right.

Stop caring what people write on the internet.
The worst reaction is writing national news articles about it and trying to pass laws making it illegal, now the world flocks to see what the big deal is instead of just 3-4 people telling jew jokes in some quiet corner of the interspheres.

Commit suicide. That will stop it.

Attached: 1522202479379.gif (300x186, 446K)

My grandmother was a racist by all definiton

Once when we watched TV she said about a black actor :
I really find black people ugly, i cannot stand them..

But if she ever had a black person as a neighbor and that neighbor needed help, she would help. She would always do whats necessary, the right thing, no matter the skin color.

Why ? Because above all she is a good person.
Life is not black and white and we should not be afraid of words

Attached: Screenshot_20181108-212251.jpg (1080x6600, 1.79M)

You realize that these "phobias" are just the natural order of humans, and embrace them so that the conflict caused by blindly fighting against them stops holding us back.

Stop doing things that make people want to hate you.

Women have to stop being our inferior

Send them to my house. I'll suck the life out of them.

Who's this tranny?

You're looking at it from the wrong end of the telescope. The internet is the main tool to combat sexism and racism and it's it's already okay doing that. The internet is the main and possibly the only thing that is being used to question Jewish Supremacy in all matters. It's also the Main Avenue for questioning anti mail legal constructs such as one-sided Divorce Court Etc. If it wasn't for the internet you would never hear a peep about any false rape allegations. Nor would you be aware that women are the primary movers in bringing down Society. You would always and only hear about men starting Wars or something is being a problem. Nonsense like unequal wages between genders would go unquestioned. If not for the internet the Jewish racism against Germans and whites in general would go unanswered. If not for the internet that Jewish crimes against non-white people done under the auspices of various European and Western nations would be blamed on whites strictly. Racism and sexism can only exist when they go unquestioned. The truth will set you free. Like sunlight on vampires. If it wasn't for the internet I would have never read the actual platform of the Klu Klux Klan.

being a good person is not enough
your grandma is a racist pig

By making it not edgy anymore, so basically stop crying about it and people will stop using it to generate salt. The only winning move is to not play.

Tell the jews to stop selling the white mans shit to subhumans.

Why does a monkey need a computer in the first place? So he can bitch about starvation?

This and women, gays, niggas, muslims and other "oppressed groups" should stop acting like shit.

Doesnt he have more important matters to tend to

Logoff

fuck off to your safe place nigger

Attached: diveristy.png (800x546, 937K)

MOAR boobs

all of these are good things though

I want to cum inside her vagina

Attached: thisisbait.png (625x626, 66K)

if you want to combat it, then you will never get rid of them, you fucking brainlet.

I wish I knew. Jow Forums would be so much better if it was a place where people could discuss the news and politics in an environment where sane, diverse ideas were tolerated in a civil ongoing discourse. Instead, it's conspiracy theories and racism. Fucking sucks.

This. Sage.

pull out the Ethernet cable

Convince hiromoot to delete this shithole.

Leave jews niggers mudslimes and spics in *their* countries
Behead feminazis and remove women's right to vote

>Instead, it's conspiracy theories and facts about other races that I don't like.
ftfy

Meh, you always parrot the same shit over and over and can't reason shit. It is funnier this way.

stop nigging, whoring, and faggoting. /thread

You don't. It's called free speech. If you continue to censor us we will cut the fucking fiber lines.

Remove all blue checkmarks ;^)

remove anonymity. no one with something to lose says the shit they post on Jow Forums publicly, it's only massive losers or e-celebs

Attached: 634634473383573.png (439x414, 379K)

You don't because people are tribal and multiculturalism actively destroys communities which makes them into reactionaries. But if you try to censor the net it a great way to make sure silicon valley and those who occupy it burn.

Attached: 8a5457f53f329c5ee4f7f0fc90016233d55bf99dee0cd3493a635bd7cd30ffef.jpg (1280x718, 107K)

Thanks for the laugh.

I used to say this same shit under my real name until I got banned from every where. Pro-tip: I have nothing to lose and will say whatever the fuck I want.

cyber cobs :D :D :D

Attached: spurdo.gif (250x194, 13K)

How do you get a Jewish Princess to stop fucking you?

Marry her.

I think this makes a lot of sense

this just alert the sjw and they will shut it down

When you marry a woman you are just beginning to get fucked.

committing suicide trans is suicide master

Attached: yuugi the death of chaos.jpg (2680x936, 517K)

No, you're not fucked then, you're Jewed.

Normalize it.

Attached: 1516604661353.gif (326x240, 842K)

exterminate all the leftists. No victim culture = people lose interest.

You stay on reddit

Killing yourself might get us to change our ways. Might.

this

How do we INCREASE it?

Oh also, OP is a faggot.

By stopping women, minorities and faggots in their abuse of power

Why would we combat it?
As long as people aren't making credible death threats who really cares.

Calling someone a kike, nigger, bitch or whitey doesn't hurt anyone. Or at least it shouldn't.

We lawfully execute all the pedophiles and then I won't be as "afraid" of you faggots.

It's Good vs Evil. Sometimes you evil people win, sometimes Good wins.

By stopping being a cuckold and letting your imagination being filled up with none sense triggers by media, NPC.

Is this courtney love?

>unironically how do we combat racism sexism and homophobia on the internet
by doing the opposite of what the lefties does.

Diversity breeds racism, multiculturalism breeds racism
Nationalism and order create stability

Attached: 203.png (531x379, 456K)

based

Attached: 1536794377744.png (1076x1108, 1.02M)

Shift the narrative to maps and data and human dignity

The Mongrel-Theist Bigotry is not quite working out?

You coulda fooled me...?

Attached: FREEDOM.jpg (638x508, 38K)