Fuck CNN

for trying to politicize every single fucking thing they possibly can, even at the expense of others.This headline was written to make the cop look stupid to all leftists, they read this headline and think "hur dur that'll teach him for trying to teach people how to be safe around guns". When I read the headline it felt like they were mocking the officer.

Attached: Screenshot_20181108-094204_Chrome.jpg (1080x915, 278K)

They are.

Liberals are wicked.

CNN are political activists.

It's all a set up. They own the narrative. Even Fox News.

Enemy of the people.

They hate him. They hate you. They want you disarmed, broke and dead. Your kids brainwashed. And they think it's funny. Never forget that and die fucking fighting if thats what it takes.

This has always been the media's ploy; politicize everything about a tragedy so that it eventually distracts the masses and we forget about it entirely.

Get people to talk about gun control, mental health, etc., while they forget why they got to talking about them in the first place.

>Sgt. Ron Helus, who was fatally shot at the Borderline Bar and Grill in Thousand Oaks, ran a business in which he taught gun safety to concealed carry weapons permit applicants, according to Ventura County Sheriff's Deputy Chris Dyer

HAHAHAH CNN is a bunch of fucking idiots. He didn't run a gun safety company, he ran a GUN TRAINING company, fucking idiots.

James Fucking Yeager by that definition also runs a gun safety company.

He failed his own class.

Attached: captainpoltard.jpg (3072x2304, 974K)

The logical conclusion is that gun safety is no guns at all, since it clearly cost this guy his life to believe in a gun safety where guns are still allowed. Japan, Germany, all other modern countries dont have these shootings, burger...

Are you sure you aren't just predisposed see any talk of gun regulation, or the need for such regulation, as, well whatever mess you're shilling?

Yeah let's forget that the Winnenden school shooting ever happened.

May RBG get well soon amirite?

gun safety is to ensure you don't accidentally hurt someone/yourself, nothing to do with deliberate shootings

Shooting happened in California, nigger.

It's a gun-grabber's paradise -- there's already assault weapons bans (not used here anyways), universal background checks (spoiler: he passed), magazine capacity limits (and confiscation!), 10 day waiting list for gun purchases, 1 handgun-per-month regulations, BG checks on ammo purchases, gun confiscation based on snitching, I mean really, what more can you fucking do?

What the guy did as his side job holds no journalistic weight. It was just something that CNN decided to put together for more clicks and more headlines as well as making a mochery of the officer.

Now if the shooter, Ian Long, went to this officer's safety course before the incident then it would be more relevant but he didn't. This is just propaganda filler.

Too bad police, military, criminals, and slamfire shotguns all render the gun-free fantasy voided. Almost as if gun-free zones only apply to people who follow the law, i.e. not shooters

Explain London

>Good Guy With A Gun™ at the scene
>makes no difference
Can someone help me solve this riddle?

This is a loaded scenario. The appropriate order of actions in response to an active shooter is to flee if possible, then hide if possible, then fight if neither of the previous options are viable. Just because I own and carry a gun doesn't mean I have some innate responsibility to help people who decided that "boomsticks bad". My responsibility is to myself and loved ones, if I can get out the back door while you are cowering and shitting your pants then I guess you should have nutted up and got a gun to help even the odds, cause it's not my problem anymore.

Kek

have an upvote MAGAPEDE!!!

>if thats what it takes
That's what it always takes.

>report a fact
>facts make us look bad! Fake news politicized CNN bullshit!

The only reason for them to do so is because they can't connect the shooter to kagrumph.

We're taking your guns, stripping you of your voting rights and all other constitutional protections.

You fascists had this coming and absolutely deserve the full extent of misery from watching everything your ancestors worked for crumble to dust. We won't even pretend to feel sorry for you.

don't worry user we will eventually trigger some retard into bombing CNN, just be patient.