THE VIDEO IS FAKE

CNN and other news outlets are insisting the footage of Acosta karate chopping/pushing the white house interns arm away is fake. The white house faked the video! It never happened!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20181108-124437_Fox News.jpg (1080x2036, 761K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tQMSk8c4-WY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP TRUMP IS FAKE NEWS

Looked pretty real to me.
>NO! THIS IS MY MICROPHONE
>WAAAAAAAAA
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>still screaming while the adults are taking to each other

The MSM lies are more desperate every day. CNN is a disgrace.

If i see qcosta im fucking him like the punk bitch he is, no lube.

Deep State Fakes

Why do Americans downplay the legality of sonkal taerigi? It is a deadly strike that can cause a lot of damage, especially when striking the arm

lethality*

Is that a word? Spellcheck keeps changing it

It is. Your spellcheck is illiterate.

Isnt it a Japanese move your people stole?

I watched that shit live. It fucking happened.

This is fucking retarded. Anyone who claims that this isn’t petty bullshit is full of shit.yeah I’m a ducking leaf, quack. But this is beyond stupid honestly the big jt manhandling that guy is more of a story than this, he fucking brushes her aside. Like I’m all for Acosta being kicked out of the whitehouse abuse the last few months it sounds like he’s ready to run for president, but this is just fuckingnothing

Attached: F527A85A-CC02-4C47-A0B6-C8ED7E92E515.png (1242x2208, 2.7M)

What a retarded argument. Hundreds of thousands of people saw it LIVE. The gifs and webms have been circulating since immediately after. Get fucked, Jim.

It was CGI, who you going to believe, Donald Trump and his NSA special effects or honest reporters who were there

types in "jim acosta beats woman" on yt.
first video is god emperor shitting on him.
so happy right now.

It's in the rules that when the mic controller (that woman) places a hand on the mic you MUST give it up, you dont karate chop her arm then say how the president disrespects women

Just curious... so what is the technical name for hitting someone on the inside of their elbow when the are grabbing something in your hand.... block? Is that defensive or aggressive depending on if you own the item person is trying to grab.

DOESN'T LOOK DOCTORED TO ME.
THIS GUY IS A PIECE OF SHIT.
>FIN

by fake they mean sped up to look more like a chop than some girly push

This is so retarded and petty. How can trump supporters claim the left are petty AF when you get a journalist's access revoked for like gently blocking her arm? You guys are acting like she snapped her arm in half and then shanked her with a bowie knife a couple of times. I don't know much about this guy but like, freedom of speech shouldn't be infringed upon because he wanted to talk for a few more seconds.

it's just another political distortion of fact
this time by the white house
the level keeps sinking lower
>accelerationism2020

Faggot, he judo chopped her fucking arm. Why do pieces of shit always have such a hard time accepting reality?

>Jim "The Accosted" Acosta

It boils down to man hitting woman

The left is so insane from Trump Derangement Syndrome. He's literally turned idiot normies into full blown conspiracy theorists now.

even after he beat her senseless with the mic he still insisted on Trump answering his childish question about 'feels n sheeeit'

>Violate the rules
>Get banned
BUT HE DIN DO NUFFIN!!!

wtf i love cnn standards now

Attached: hoggDance.gif (678x381, 1.04M)

The microphone is not his property, yet he can aggressively hold possession of it, even after a White House staffer attempted to remove it? He was clearly aggressive and in the wrong.

This, saw it live too. CNN is really pulling out all the stops to make that asshole look like the victim. The intern should sue.

The founder of Kyokushin karate used to kill wild bulls with this move.

Lay people without any fight training are hilariously ignorant about the effectiveness of knife hand strikes and it hurts to read these threads.

>Live feed with dozens of independent attendees
>Fake
That's just like, your opinion man.

When you get asked to pass the mic you just fucking do it. There are dozens of people that ALSO would like to ask questions, which is why each reporter is usually only allowed to ask one question. All Acosta had to do was not be a nigger about it and let go of the mic when she grabbed it, but he took it too far.

He was out of line, but the liberal mind is unable to understand boundaries, which is why the spent the night outside of Tucker Carlson's home banging drums and shouting on loud speakers. It's a mental disorder.

they*

The POTUS has freedom of speech too, and he told Acosta to shut the fuck up. Acosta literally abuses his position as a reporter to break the rules, and because of his lesser position, the administration looks bad in holding him up to scrutiny.

>Violate some dumbass rule
>Get banned for a dumbass reason

Right he obviously wasn't trying to attack her or any shit are you retarded? I've seen both the real video and teh fake video and in both cases he like barely did anything. Do you really think he did this random-ass karate move?

>Ask a question the president doesn't like
>refuses to answer
>Not allowed to hold him accountable

Why is the president such a pussy-ass bitch? How did Acosta take it too far? By like gently nudging a girl? What a fucking monster.

Yeah, I'm not saying the POTUS can't chat shit to Acosta. In fact I enjoyed it when he did. But surely seems like a dumbass rule that the president can censor a journalist and then claim that he was violently assaulting some girl when all he did was nudge her.

Korea is rightful nip clay

It's not a random ass move. Look at the video, it was deliberate.

It was actually FSB or Mossad that tailored the video feed as it happened in order to polarize the country even further

It's a White House press event, they can make whatever rules they fucking want. The rules aren't dumb, they're so simple even a fucking kid can understand it.
>Lots of journos so stick to one question
>if you're asked to give up the mic, give it up

No laws got violated, and no censorship occurred. Acosta can still say dumb shit, the gov didn't do jack shit. He did, however, act like a dick time and time again, so the white house decided to throw him out for his disrespectful behavior. This has nothing to do with free speech. No one is barred from saying anything.

Fake OP. The doctoring in question is that the version of the video circulated by Sanders speeds up Acosta's movement to make it look more aggressive and impactful. This was a really stupid move on Sanders part.

Of course the whitehouse knows that Jim didn't do anything close to abuse her, they're just using this as a fuck you to CNN by running some fake news themselves directed towards CNN for a change. Basically an eye for an eye.

And CNN of course bitches up and down about it and calls what happened fake news, while at the same time hating that the president calls them fake news but continues to do it.

If CNN is going to stop showing journalistic integrity then Trump can simply stop treating them as if they have any.

You don't even know what the argument is because you didn't read the article.

Gently nudging?!??!!?
Did you see the video?!??????
>Literally tears her arm in two at the elbow and uses her forearm as a microphone before devouring it while reciting Latin backwards
You liberals are fucking delusional, you've completely lost touch with reality

Still have yet to see proof of this. I've compared a live recording side by side and they look the same to me.

Flip the positions to a right winger doing this and think about what the reaction would be.
Fuck off leaf

You have to go back

Attached: 1541613538208.jpg (400x400, 26K)

>You are allowed to karate chop/push people when they attempt to retrieve property that belongs to them from you

Attached: 1540059318976.jpg (645x729, 42K)

If POTUS wants to sue, whatever. I certainly can't tell if a court could register Acosta's behavior as assault, but if white house doesn't care, then what can be done?

Anyone can change frames per second to get the effect that the "fake video" shows.

You don't get to just not follow the rules because you think they are "dumbass."
Acosta took it too far by taking an aggressive posture in the WH when conversing with the President of the nation he is a citizen of and then willfully disregarding the wishes of that selfsame president in his own White House.
There is a thing called respect. We have it so this is open and close to us, you lack it so it is completely confusing for you.
Decorum is a thing. That is why they all wear suits. That is also why they don't go around hitting women just trying to do their job.

>unspoken 3rd rule all know except Acosta: Don't touch other people.

Many are claiming he never touched her.

Attached: 09FDAD0F-632D-492E-9D7D-B94506189AC5.jpg (1024x407, 69K)

post the video

youtube.com/watch?v=tQMSk8c4-WY

What’s the sauce on that video

Proof in this tweet. I tried posting the link, but Jow Forums keeps blocking my post for spam. Google it.

Attached: Screenshot_20181108-124016_Twitter.jpg (1080x1920, 486K)

Doctored is a unique word. This video shown by Sanders and infowars was slowed down along an envelope making it appear as though the "karate chop" motuon was more pronounced. However the raw cspan footage still shows the exact same positions of both parties and clearly Acosta reacted like a bitch and tried to block the extremely fuckable press aide with his arm. All in all the whole episode is shameful as that gorgeous seed storage unit should've never been asked to or decided on her own to try and reach for the mic amd Jimbo should've been fired months ago because despite badgering Trump amd hogging the spotlight he still hasn't produced a single truly juicy story. What a faggot. Sad.

A ban

Hey faggot see this

>You can see they are doctored by doctoring them
Bro, are we in retard land?

Attached: at-least-i-still-have-muh-civic-nationalism-26301352.png (500x487, 150K)

Of course it looked real to you

You're a retard who thinks the world is flat, jet fuel can't melt steel beams, mass shooting victims are hired actors, and that a group of elites run a pedophile ring outside a fucking pizza shop

Y'all are fucking deluded. I just rewatched the video. I'm sorry but you guys are a bunch of pussies lmao. Do you call that some dangerous ass karate move? He literally barely did anything. I agree with the other people that Acosta should have stuck to one question, but you guys are total snowflakes if you think that girl was assaulted or harrassed or attacked on any level. He was literally just gently blocking her arm.

It's like when that guy chocked the secret service man, he got a pretty good beat down, and then was handed over to the police.

if someone did that to the queen, you'd be foaming out your kebab hole. the upper front one.

>dumbass rule meant to keep order
Found the nigger

He always wants another question or a few more minutes. He just thinks he's king reporter. lol Obama had someone removed because the guy yelled at Obama about stopping deportation.

Please go ahead and explain how this is fake. I'll be waiting.

Attached: 1541656200280.webm (320x180, 1.5M)

Why did Shia Labeouf change his name to Aymann Ismail?

You are an NPC, it's very clear, we are using the left's on delusions against them. Imagine if it was a fox news reporter and an Obama staffer. Imagine the uproar, how a MAN put his hands on a female without her permission etc... too bad you cant think

She was brutally raped by Jim "The Rapist" Acosta and now you are supporting rape culture. You make me sick.

I literally wouldn't though. I don't give a fuck about the queen.

C-Span wouldn't lie

how do the libs keep breaking through rock bottom

>all of you trying to talk to a nigger about order
Y’all must not have been around them enough to not see that this bong is either a nigger with a proxy or a nigger abroad; whichever the case, your trying to level with an American-tier nigger
>dumb-ass everything
>teh
>pussy ass bitch

Complaining about the suspension of the press pass is equally petty.

Nice buzzword. You might be using the left's delusions against them, but most of the righties getting triggered over this definitely are. Both sides are made up of mouth-foaming fucktards who jump on any controversy. The right is no different from the left. I used to think that republicans had some honour about them but they literally do not because the moment they are in a position to do so, they become democrats in all but name.

#believeallwomen

Jim "The Accoster" Acosta. What a cunt even for a journalist.

Loool im white as fuck homie.

You’re worse than a nigger, you’re some cockstained wigger

Hallmark Channel and Home & Garden both beat CNN in October ratings
CNN is pitiful

>trusting CNN

wiggers are probably worse than niggers.

Is it no wonder CNN's ratings have collapsed? They renewed jerk-off's contract for 2yrs, you know, the bald homer simpson mo fo Jeff Zucker.

Attached: jeff-zucker.jpg (456x479, 54K)

Okay :) stay mad

Jim Acosta said he didn't touch her.

He lied, admit it you delusional fucks. Double your dosage on ther TDS medication too, it's wearing off.

If they were women, they’d be coalburners. They idolize apes, which makes them lesser than them

Finally, the only sane voice of reason. They also taught Accosta that brutal krav maga chop that nearly severed that poor intern's arm.

The fake news is claiming this is fake news?

Attached: Wut.jpg (3007x2004, 658K)

Remember where you are friend

Attached: retardchamber.jpg (2448x3264, 529K)

Peter La Anguila

They're calling it doctored cause it zooms in lmao

kek, fucking broasties.

>actual proof someone hates and disrespects women

>the exact same thing the DNC and media establishment spent 2 years screaming about

>ITS FAKE ITS FAKE ITS FAKE!

hahahaa

YOU CAN LITERALLY SEE THERE'S LITERALLY A FAKE BLUR EFFECT ADDED TO MAKE HIS ARM LOOK FASTER
THE ORIGINAL HAS NO BLUR ONLY THE DOCTORED VERSION

Kek, we’ll memef

Attached: 239C985E-FE28-444F-B58F-24E92481109C.png (200x362, 256K)

Someone doesn't understand sarcasm