Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: hmm.jpg (953x1158, 366K)

Acosta was brutally attacked and, in fear of death, had to fight for his life.
I hope he pulls through.

I don't care, a big nothing

Jim is always wrong.
He's never been right a day in his life.

Acosta white bronco within 5 years. Screencap this.

>Not always believing the woman
Fuck off incel.

I feel like in any situation you shouldn't act like the guy did. Even when the other person had the mic this guy was still interrupting. I don't know who the thinks he is, obviously has a huge ego and wanted to make it all about himself and make a name for himself, something I don't like.

Jim was being an ass hat.
He forced her from taking the microphone.
Had she put up a bigger fight I'm pretty sure it would have gotten more physical.
The next person taking the microphone might just be a big ass secret service guy who is waiting for some resistance.

Acosta microaggressed against her 100%.

She was accosted by a perennial jackass

he is literally a rapist

>who right
dunno, but in a fair bare knuckle fistfight, I'd probably bet on the one wearing the curtain.
>thas one mean face, bitch

Read the filename, faggot.

Attached: (((Your))) Necklace .jpg (970x545, 96K)

he missed her face

Doesn’t matter. He lost the privilege of accessing the WhiteHouse.

Old news. The Trump Curse is on to bigger fish.

Let it go, senpai.

Attached: DC29737E-1C70-41EA-A14A-3EDF3D9EFB3E.png (233x216, 8K)

she's doing her job, which is to remove the microphone from his hands, and he swatted at her preventing her from doing her job.
pretty obvious who's at fault, unless you're a lib. then you'd need to ask somebody to tell you what to think. like you're doing.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A GODDAMN VIDEO LINK? IM SO SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS SHIT WITHOUT FUCKING SAUCE YOU STUPID COCKSUCKING NIGGER FAGGOTS

Attached: 1508894147014.jpg (1000x1000, 232K)

capped and keked

Couldn't they just turn off the mic and bring another one? I mean it's the fucking wh

Acosta. He’s yelling over everyone, acting like a bully, not being professional, and he put his hands on a woman. You never put your hands on a woman. Not in today’s climate.

Not only is it good that he was banned from the White House. He should also be fired from his job.

KEK IS HERE

o shit checkedd

The reporter was wrong for not respecting protocol, however it was absolutely NOT the place for the porter (or whatever the fuck her title is) to start snatching at the microphone. She's lucky she avoided a back hand.

Acosta, because she works there and was reaching for the mic as a function of her job, while he is simply a guest.

this

>Trump sends a girl to fight his fights

Attached: kimdungoofed.jpg (727x485, 61K)

reaching for the mic, fine. Repeatedly snatching for it, not agreed.

>refusing to comply with press regulations
>getting even remotely physical with white house staff
>regularly being an annoying cunt who asks loaded questions
should have been barred along with many others a long time ago

Attached: 1540511411356.jpg (300x250, 49K)

>speaking to the President of the United States
>President says “sit down”
>you don’t
>Secret Service reaches into their jackets
>you still don’t sit down and get louder
>Secret Service grips handles
>you bat staffers hand away
>you suddenly realize where you are and who you are talking to

This. Very brave. Trump should award him the medal of honor.

Jim just wouldn't shut up, was being rude, thinking he be entitled to millions of follow up questions. He also hit her hand in a sneaky way. So it's a no-brainer, really.

Jeff Zucker.

agreed, he should face repercussions for not complying, however, the porter should not have taken on the role of 'strong arm'

Does anyone know how feminists are reacting to this situation?

Trump obnoxiously dismissed the man with 'oh here we go' before he even began talking. Where I come from, he'd get a fucking hiding for that.

>White House staffer reaches for microphone less than 10 feet from the President of the United States
>you resist and start acting aggressively

Who do you think the Secret Service would drop first here?

>Invite Acosta back.
>Give him a mic the next time he wants to spew out another word salad.
>When his three seconds are up a massive, twitchy secret service guy in a burgundy dress gets up to grab the mic.
>Gets chuddo chopped.

the reporter who thinks he gets 5 questions

Yes, she was also unnecessarily physical, should have just let security handle the situation, but there's plenty of other reasons why he should be banned.

The intern for not dropping that misogynist pig

the reporter was not being rude, he was not complying with the rules, he was not being rude.

he oppressed and denigrated her with his toxic male privilege so where the fuck is the libs on this? sjws? feminists?

acosta is wrong for even resisting this woman, he should have been a professional and given up the mic. also, he can't even admit that he physically came into contact with this woman, so he's a massive shit bag just for that, i hope he dies a horrible death soon, he truly deserves it

he started to just scream shit out a year ago. Then they had a whole little ego-boosting program dedicated to him and his new tactic.
I don't have the video, but I remember when he pulled that shit during Trump and Kim talk. And the glare Trump gave him, I don't think I've ever seen Trump that angry before.

>Not letting other reporters ask questions after he was allowed his ONE.
>Refuses to give other reporters the only mic.
>Not rude.

Fake news was in the wrong

Attached: Jim_Acucksta_Drawing.png (962x671, 633K)

yes, you said it. The secret service. Not the porter. Glad we agree.

Fake news cnn, BTFO.

I think not complying with the rules in this case is rude.

Because where you are from, people basically go to the ER for being insulted, while the offender goes to prison. At least it’s “free” I guess.

Will it be a suicide bomb attempt at the White House?

Attached: 1528819197296.jpg (631x434, 36K)

>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1541507579970.png (851x721, 231K)

yes, ban the prick sure. I don't know why you guys even bother with press questions to the President. Just host a formal 'question time' with other MPs like we do. Much less bullshit.

She never should have let go of the mic in the first place.

Wish she woulda swung on him. Looks like if she did he'd need jaw reconstruction.

Where I come from, you show respect to people. This should be especially true if you are the president.

>when your English is so different that you think we agree

that bitch trying to steal the mic. so what do you think???? fucking idiot question, get REAL! arrogant little cunt!!!
4 cahn is full of IDIOTS!!!! DEEP STATE SLAVES ALL OF YOU!!!!

You're not making any sense.

I wish he'd slapped some respect into the mouthy twat.

My English is actual English. Like you said, the secret service or some other security team should have handled the situation. How about just remotely fade out the mic? Fixed it for you.

The reporter was asking questions. That is what reporters do, he was being diligent as a reporter. He did not raise his voice. He did not throw insults. He did not even react physically when someone tried to snatch something from his hands. I take my hat off to the guy. Professional conduct,

Acosta for falling for that weak bait and also not controlling his emotions.

Jesus you little fag. YouTube “Jim Acosta”. First result

reddit

cunt

Jim was like a kid playing in the sandbox with his shovel and throwing a tantrum when mommy was calling him in for dinner, so he had to be dragged inside.

Acosta the acoster of course.

>Implying killing his mic would have stopped his screeching.

Haha, he puts down the mic as soon as Trump steps away from podium

Just look at the eye contact!

Attached: 2018-11-08 12_49_01-President Trump - Jim Acosta press conference - YouTube.jpg (910x272, 21K)