What goes on here

what goes on here

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Kosovo.svg.png (2000x1429, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_oQFplWs_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ancient Romanian tradition.

but its a separate country?

Koşovă was always legitimate Romanian clay.

A bunch of Romanians training in secret military camps in the mountains with the goal of conquering the Balkans for the glory of Zalmoxis.

Attached: Kosovodacian armed forces - 2018 in Color.jpg (800x561, 80K)

same thing that goes in the rest of serbia.

why is serbian flag so weird here?

Organ trade by government and NATO base

Hopefully this, and hopefully soon.

Attached: kosovo.png (750x532, 904K)

>albo mob turf

heroin,coruption,organ traficing and young se*bs and zergs leaving to shit up west yurop
leavin old ghouls behind and with the uranium based NATO threw in its the closest you get to fallout

i hope it does

no don't hurt our albanian brothers

It's basically a black hole where all kinds of crime is happening (drug trafficking, human trafficking, organ trafficking, weapon trafficking...).
And it's all happening with blessing and protection of NATO and almost all major western countries.

Attached: 1536677243047.jpg (760x433, 154K)

serbs did do a lot of shit to everybody on balkan but kosovo is a nato/eu puppet state that has no right to exist

no they are our friends
croatian-albanian friendship forever

Attached: 1_8195.jpg (960x720, 92K)

have fun sucking that muslim cock when you are on it move to sweden also

sports like beating serbs in a daily basis for fun

Whoa, leave us out of this you monkey. It's not our fault you destroyed Yugoslavia and became a third world shit hole over some nationalistic autism.

Gib Kosovo back to Romanians tru romanian clay

Attached: 42754200_2136103009971815_6441736905687040000_n.jpg (640x614, 14K)

says a 3rd world country where you cant walk on a street without getting raped shot at or killed
communism destroyed yugoslavia not us
like 80% of people get along here very well

My Croat fren, how is the Ustashe over there?

Attached: 1540902913151.jpg (639x794, 129K)

>hurr durr u get rapt in sweden if u walk outsid
Yeah this doesn't happen very often (if at all desu). Most "rape" in this country has more to do with very fucked up laws and descriptions of what constitutes rape than actual physical rape. You'd know that if you actually payed more attention.

If your country is so great, why do we have so many of your diaspora here complaining about corruption on a massive scale?

your moms pussy LMAOOOO

idk most of them are in emigrated to germany and work minimal wage kek
it is corrupt because people have that mentality of "no matter who is elected will be corrupt" and most of people live just fine they just complain because they want to live like rich people if you are smart and able to work you have no excuse to say its unfair. One of my friends was born in a shitty family and never had any money today he earns 1000-1200€ for just simply cooking and cleaning dishes

serbia and maybe pretier flag

also if we are so stupid how come croatian and bosnian students are the best ones in sweden?

Never said you were stupid. Bosnians are the best in our schools from Yugo. Croats second. Albos ans Serbs being on the same level...

then what are we cuck?

i deployed here. European and American exploitation of resources and businesses. Saudi arabia building and funding mosques and albanians. Horrible pollution. US 2nd largest foreign base in the world after Iraq. Propaganda blatantly lying about history (I had a security clearance). Riot control and surveillance practice for US police state implementation. A bunch of generals using it as a vacation destination and resume fluffer. Lack of infrastrcture. Massive corruption. A hub of human and organ trafficking. Free mapping for use by Google earth (locations, imagery, etc).

disregard the swede. they are all autstic screechers.

Muslims?

>America commenting on education

sweden is rightful bosnian land
he is annoyed because i didnt say anything wrong most people in ex-yu are ok with each others and for the poor argument you just need to try a bit more harder its not hard to get a job if you want to work something useful besides sit and do bureaucratic work like most people want
>"i finished university now i wanna be a CEO of a company"

sweden is more muslim than bosnia

is there gonna be a war?
any hope of saving the fucking shithole (no nukes plz)

Shut up gypsi

Attached: 149591.png (1465x1209, 505K)

yeah yeah i agree peapole like to bich a lot here
but you can /makeit/
and id rather take 5 balkan mentality niggers as co workers and frends over a 100 west cuck NPC

i am telling ya mental health/socializing with your own > extra cash

muslims

Everything aside, how can anyone create such an ugly flag?

Literally all Balkan states. Literally the future of multicultural europe.

balkan space programme when?

There are people from kosovo on here
Even met a kosovo girl on Jow Forums omegle

>Even met a kosovo girl on Jow Forums omegle
post her pic

we were there first because moon is serbia

It was text mane
Also i found out she was from kosovo
She never told me she was from kosovo
I found out heh

already happened

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_oQFplWs_g

slavs are subhumans. gas all them all. free dardania. free vojovdina.

shut up muhamed

No one forced you to start a World War, Kraut.

>implying he's a kraut, not a albanian subhuman

Attached: 14988298628666.jpg (563x470, 55K)

was Nixon quote fake??

Attached: 23521.gif (569x510, 5K)