Based Korean

How does pol feel about electing the first Korean woman to congress? It’s one more first for the republicans. It’s better than the democrats Palestinian witch that got elected.

Attached: B18BA938-E27B-4172-BCB3-FCE0346401E2.jpg (700x906, 108K)

The Republican Party should be the white party. If non whites feel welcome then that's concerning

this

she's hot as fuck
she even has a thigh gap

Then there will be no GOP in 20 years unless whites all have 6 kids.

There should be more Asians in the republican party.

But the republicans are too stupid to use the affirmative action angle (easiest thing in the world) to gain their support.

Allying ourselves with non whites is not how we save the white race

Great fucking idea bud. Then we can just let Democrats run the country by 2022.

They'll take your guns, promote state degeneracy, and flood even more minorities into the country.

But at least you kept those Asians out of the Republican party!

how convenient these replies are

>Korean dabbed on the Cisneros spic

Lol he wasted his money on nothing.

If the Republican party wants to be relevant in 2020 and beyond they’ll have to start courting minorities, the demographics don’t lie

Attached: 745E22C7-3AF0-4F90-9964-EE7C5A712D47.jpg (1150x1134, 217K)

>it's okay if Whites are replaced, as long as BASED minorities from the Red Team are doing it

It's only historic when a Dem minority wins.

>ywn bang her little yellow asshole

White people are the amalgamation of races that have learned to work together. The rest are maggots writhing over each other for gibs.

Troll

Lel you racist as fuck

Everything that upsets kikes like you is a good thing
As for the gook roastie, I dgaf about virtue signalling, hopefully she won't push the wahmen stronk bullshit like half the Republican diversity quota thots

There is absolutely nothing you can do about it now, you're decades too late.

Whites are declining as a demographic worldwide. It's a crisis we have to face. Making the Republican party some autistic whites only club is just going to kill out the white demographic faster because Democrats have a proven history of hating whites and allowing open immigration.

that's going to happen anyway
you don't belong here fuck off
republicans are never going to cut immigration, if trump couldn't do it with a majority in the house and senate then it's not happening. the window has closed

the only way for white americans to get their country back is to cause a civil war, which probably will happen as america gets more polarised and divided

You're a civcuck retard who cares about the Republican/Democrat false dichotomy. I don't.

The only reason to vote republican is because they are the implicitly pro white party, and once they inevitably begin to cater to BASED gooks/spics/niggers etc, there will be no more reason to vote for them.

Attached: march.jpg (600x461, 131K)

By the way, when I say "implicitly pro white" I really mean that they are not explicitly anti-white, not that they're actually helping stem the tide of White replacement.

I think eventually they will be treated like whites and go red. The dems already started to turn on them and jews.

Well if that's what you believe is best my fellow white supremacist then I will blindly follow

Attached: 1491858662224.jpg (1200x900, 152K)

Is she an LA roof defender?
Based Koreans

kikes want civic nationalism you fucking retard it's no different from multiculturalism

Would fuk

Alright enlightened one, if Republicans start catering to minorities to get votes what should we do?

The US system is set up to be a two party system. You have to examine the parties based on their policy objectives.

Even if the Republicans sell out to gain votes they're still INFINITELY better than a party who ran on platforms such as "Abolish ICE" and "Ban all guns" and "#RefugeesWelcome"

You're absolutely right that white America is facing a crisis and the Republican party is NOT a long term solution. But until we find a better option the Republicans are the best choice.

sauce?

the only option is to bring the whole system crashing down unless you want to go out with a whimper

FPBP

Considering it's faggotfornia I'd say it's an accomplishment even if she's only lukewarm conservative

is she still getting lots of "I'm a white conservative and I'll always hate you, you fucking nip" phone calls from (((false flaggers)))?

Pretty sure Koreans and Japs are honorary whites due to their IQ's and their actions against the Chinese and kikes in WW2