Anyone else get a comfy feeling inside knowing the troops are finally guarding OUR country and not just some third...

anyone else get a comfy feeling inside knowing the troops are finally guarding OUR country and not just some third world shitholes in the middle east and africa?

Attached: DBAAB517-4A7C-43F8-83F5-78504F539C97.jpg (900x600, 197K)

The reason enemies aren't at our borders is because we fight overseas.

Attached: 246-border-wall-940.png (940x500, 1.06M)

Just make that razor wire 300 feet wide...

How much razor wire have they put up now?

We have more guns here, let them come.

I'm not particularly fond of the idea of the military operating domestically
Just goes to show how fucked things are

not nearly enough

who you need protection from exactly?, you have been already defeated and conquered. It's just a matter of time when you realize it.

Welcome to life, cupcake.

The problem today is that the communists (Russia, China, Vatican) successfully bullied and sold communism to South American countries and when once it all starts to crumble the dependents are of the mentality that it was USA fault and that we should accept them in our country and give them handouts.

Guy on the right. “What do you mean I’m deported??”

Yeah no shit I just don't see what's "comfy" about it
Best of a bad situation I suppose

you have, what, four operational fighter jets?

Clean up your fucking trash. You can’t even tell which side is the third world shithole

it’s comfy in the same sense it is when riot police are attacking antifa protesters. before we were totally unprotected and it felt more vulnerable. now it feels comfy and more secure.

I guess you have a point. Thanks I feel a little better now.

>military operating domestically
thats a bit of mental gymnastics, the army protecting our border is way better than fighting meaningless wars in the middle east for israel's protection and control agendas. this is the opposite of TSA on every street corners.

But user enemies are at our borders

What you think the military is exclusively to be used thousands of miles away you fucking faggot?

The entire purpose of the military is national defense. If protecting the border isn't clear cut national defense what is?

isnt it like 18 years too late?

Friendly reminder most of our enemies can't build ships boats airplaces military grade explosives. Russia to this day has not made a chip faster than a p90.