Don’t police typically carry firearms off duty?

Don’t police typically carry firearms off duty?

Attached: 4A49982F-2674-4ECE-A93D-D565C908055E.jpg (1242x1570, 884K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DdWfRIlYfjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you have any alcohol in your system when you fire a weapon you are FUCKED
Their guns were probably in their cars

You don't carry off duty in a bar.

even in open carry states firearms aren't typically allowed in bars. booze and guns don't mix well.

There are laws against carrying anywhere alcohol is.
Even stores where it's sold.

Degenerates getting hammered on a Wednesday night

If any of them illegally carried and stopped the shooter, they would have gotten off clean.

bars in CA are gun free by law

Literally a short drive into Nevada and you can drink while carrying up until 0.1 BAC

Attached: drink and carry responsibly.jpg (280x248, 18K)

BUT THEN HOW DID HE SHOOT IT UP?!?!

ok sooooo then how did this happen????

that's a big statement

They probably work 3rd shift on the weekends.

So why did the shooter have a gun then?

Attached: 14454409262460.jpg (212x212, 10K)

Their "days off" don't always line up with weekends, bub.

Attached: DbO7NrMU0AABZcp.jpg (400x381, 22K)

>alcohol
Pretty much this

Also, the club was too crowded and chaotic.
The police said IF any officer had a firearm it wouldn't have been useful. This shoots a few holes in the "well we just need armed guards in every building in America" argument.

Pretty sure, with LAPD anyways, cops are mandated to have their guns on them at all times.

He wasn't off duty. A Marine is always on Fire Watch.

The FBI does when they go dancing

youtube.com/watch?v=DdWfRIlYfjg

Neither does Islam and guns

So you see the problem with the gun laws. The law abiding citizens followed the law and the shooter didn't. So the shooter was armed and the law abiding citizens weren't

This only sounds clever on the surface.

You need someone sober to shoot back or it's too dangerous to fire.

It's about needing at least one armed person in control to handle the out of the control shooter, not have 2 out of control shooters.

Attached: hmm.jpg (479x402, 34K)

Every single employee in that bar should have been strapped.

>Don’t police typically carry firearms off duty?
Don't McDonald's employees typically carry around Big Macs when off duty?

He wasn't drinking. He was a responsible criminal.

wouldn't have made a single difference

see

Why was the cop's body removed by hearse and not a coroner's van? How did the department get a mile long procession so quickly? Cop "retiring" tomorrow with his gay partner. Very weird....

Attached: IMG_7491.jpg (4032x3024, 2.57M)

LEO in my state gets nationwide concealed carry with any pistol they've qualified with. I carry off duty because policing in a rural county with a low population means you run into people you arrest at the one god damn Wal-Mart.

>be officer Newfag
>pound down 7 shots of Fotos
>shooter bursts in spraying
>time to shine
>whip out your gun and BTFO shopper in 8 shots
>Oh nose, only 5 shots hit the shooter, two shots hit a girl and now she can't walk.
>breathalyzer says you are drunk
[And your other gun intesifies]

Just because someone said so? I don't think so. Every single bartender should think long and hard about this and Pulse. Bars are the single biggest soft targets of adults.

> old wild wild west bar room shootouts are happening again
THE WILD WEST IS COMING BACK

My ex girlfriend loved this bar - I've never been there though

The wild wild west meme is hollyjew myth. The second wild was added to describe the people, which is historically inaccurate. These people were settlers civilizing the wild frontier. Yes, there were outlaws, but there was less gun violence per capita than there is today.

>even in open carry states firearms aren't typically allowed in bars. booze and guns don't mix well.
Which is why you must disarm all the staff and people that are not drinking. Assholes like you that only do the most basic level of thinking are the real root of most problems.

>The police said
Because pro gun control police will never twist the truth or lie.

Charge the shooter for all the people you hit, just like the NYPD does when their officers mag dump into a crowd of people.

A few months ago I was at the local bar. Nice place, good people, but it's next to an alcohol drive-through. Some guy decides to hold up the drive-through, which has an office that adjoins the bar's kitchen. The woman who was tending bar, the cook, and two people at the bar were all strapped and rolled on that nig. I stayed out of the way, but apparently he realized how badly he fucked up and stayed put until the cops came.

Attached: 1510801864083.jpg (800x552, 119K)

No. The overwhelming majority of cops are not 'gun people' and view the gun as a heavy, awkward part of the uniform.

Not in a bar, stupid.

Too bad you weren't there last night, begging her to take you back. 14 dead Californians is better than 12 dead ones.

Attached: 1537213385508.jpg (1080x807, 131K)

In California? The state with the toughest gun laws and most draconian gun bans in the union?
Probably not.

Then how did he get the gun in? Have gun free zones failed us?

Cops work shift schedules like 3 on 3 off etc etc.