This man is a true patriot. In times like these when our most basic rights to free speech are under assault...

This man is a true patriot. In times like these when our most basic rights to free speech are under assault, it is reassuring to know there are brave souls out their risking their lives to defend the constitution

Attached: Screenshot_20181108-123714_Twitter.jpg (1440x1188, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/technology/2018/11/08/white-house-shares-doctored-video-support-punishment-journalist-jim-acosta/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Acosta went on thot patrol at the white house
WTF, I love CNN now!

Says the violent woman beater

I believe in the freedom to hit women.

>don't believe the video of me assaulting a young woman goy

>Assault
No. He touched her arm. That's all. Fucking hell you Jow Forumsscum really are no different to SJWs.

Jim "The Complete Asshole" Acosta. He fucked up when he didn't listen to POTUS to hand over the mike 3x. Oh and fuck CNN.

Attached: fuck yall.jpg (1110x716, 254K)

>i-it’s doctored

Attached: 6495BF2F-7195-40A5-A5CD-7E676007744D.png (654x452, 540K)

>Now they support the first amendment
The absolute lack of self awareness is blood boiling

what I saw was a savage rape

#believeallwomen

How does he stay alive?

Attached: acostaisshit.jpg (1191x463, 109K)

Lol. Liberals. Pathetic weirdos living in their own thought bubbles.

>apologizing for a rapist to try to get one over on your political opponents
for shame

He didn't touch her idiot, that video is doctored.

why does he think he has a constitutional right to have the president answer his questions?

As if conservatives aren't the exact same.

Jim, there's video and we're all laughing at you. At least admit you tried to prevent her from grabbing the mic you donkey.

it's obvious from looking at the footage for anyone with even a basic knowledge of video editing techniques that the footage was doctored to make it look like he made contact with her when he didn't

Jim "Karate Chop the Thot" Acosta

>we won't back down as we abuse our powers and privileges to make riots in the streets, create fake news, and most importantly over power those who are weaker than us
When the fuck is Jim boy getting the rope

>doctored
>believing this

Holy shit Trump is making the left sound more like qoomers every day

He's literally a rapist and should be executed by firing squad

Attached: 1541656200280.webm (320x180, 1.5M)

Fuck CNNPC and fuck Jim Acosta, that mic-entitled bastard.

Yeah actually she karate chopped him. The faces were swapped with Russian live video editing technology.

Why so many faggy bongs today muh broz?

The Bill of Rights was written with a feather quill. When they crafted the 1A the Founders had no concept of full-automatic printing presses and assault reporters.

Jim Accosta refused to listen to White House staff. That is true.

Jim Accosta is in love with the idea of acting as if he were a French resistance fighter in Nazi France. Fucking California.

Attached: 8pb1tJR.jpg (1024x718, 74K)

You're a lying rapist too

Isn’t it crazy that when one of their own is aggressive with a women, that all of a sudden it’s not rape? Fucking Kek

Attached: 44DAA565-81BE-4246-B0A2-6C74D9B9D4C0.gif (124x240, 2.41M)

>b-but muh obviously doctored video
God you retards just find new ways to keep on losing

Oh look we have another white male rapist supporting rape culture. Go fuck yourself.

He did touch her. Stop lying

Attached: CA42EF62-5149-4CF1-A8DC-8E665BA31D93.jpg (1024x407, 69K)

Is TRump at war wsith CNN again?J

Clearly, Trump called in a favor from Kathleen Kennedy to loan out ILM to him for the day to alter the footage.

Revoke CNNs broadcast license. He can shout his garbage from a street corner like every other lying sack of shit.

The ShareBlue check cleared.

>Faggy
I'm not the one who is making a fuss over someone's arm being touched. This controversy isn't about assault it's clearly being used by Trump supporters to discredit CNN.

>B-but RUSSIANS USED CGI TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE HE TOUCHED HER!
You're all retards who don't fact check. Two different analyses showed it was likely just compression issues as to why it didn't sync.

>Jim ‘chop her in the pussy’ Acosta

>it is reassuring to know there are brave souls out their risking their lives to defend the constitution
It sure is. It's just too bad they suck at making bombs.

Attached: 181025-cnn-bomb.jpg (1286x857, 185K)

Holding California, liberals, and CNN to their own standards is fair game. Remember Brett Kavanauch.

Acosta should have been thrown out months ago for being a combative, disrespectful cunt. Him practicing his CQC on an intern is just the cherry on top.

That was rape, as clear as day. You’re a bigot!

I can't believe how many liberals say that the woman was in the wrong taking the mic from him and that he has the right to ask questions. Yeah he does, he doesn't however have the right to hold onto a mic that's NOT HIS. What don't people get about that? It's not his fucking mic. If someone asked to look at your hat, then they put it on, and after awhile you ask for it back, and they ignore you. Then you ask for it again. Then you attempt to show that you're going to take it back by walking up to them and gesturing that you want it back. Then they pull away. Then you attempt to physically take your hat back, and then push your arm down with a gesture that tells you No, I'm not giving your hat back.

Then the liberals saying that the person who wanted their hat back is in the wrong.

Something is deeply wrong with liberals.

REMEMBER KAVANAUGH

NPC approved

Attached: 1539636054831.jpg (358x408, 15K)

The left set the standards for deplatforming and unpersoning.
How, in any way shape or form, is Jim Acost Ya/CNN more important, less offensive or less
dangerous than Alex Jones/Info Wars? CNN just reaped what they sowed.
CNN can no longer be allowed to spew it's dangerous and hateful rhetoric.
I don't remember the left saying anything about "freedom of the press" when they unpersoned and deplatformed Alex Jones.
I have zero sympathy for faggots who refuse
live up to their own standards.

Attached: DriveByMAGA.gif (221x371, 1.01M)

200K likes. Jesus Christ.

Trump himself hasn't been respectful to reporters and the media in general. Pretty unfair to hold Acosta to a high standard when your president derides any criticism as "fake news" and even calls the press "the enemy of the people".

>lets keep letting liberals get away with their bullshit while we take le higher ground
Would you just die you inbred fuck? We are trying to take down CNN.. If you're not with us than you're against us and I would advise you to leave. If thats so

THE VIDEO IS FAKE YOU MORONS

White House shares doctored video to support punishment of journalist Jim Acosta
washingtonpost.com/technology/2018/11/08/white-house-shares-doctored-video-support-punishment-journalist-jim-acosta/

It’s LARP you gibbon. It’s funny to copy the lefts crazy regressivism. Plus, fuck CNN sure. They chose to be political activists instead of journalists, they deserve it.

>#1A
>Also fuck the #2A

Lol, i hope he stays banned, fuck him

Good luck with that. I'm sure CNN are quaking in their boots at the thought of a basement dweller plotting their downfall.

>posts wapo
>WHY WONT YOU ALL BELIEVE MY SOURCE

Your source would clap if Jow Forums

Trump isn’t an SJW political activist group pretending to be a non partisan media company.

When I hear the word hero, I think Jim Acosta

We are the Jews nigel

He's so brave

Damn. This Muslim fucker is missing the goddamn point. Just stop trying you idiot. You just don't understand

much rape

>They chose to be political activists instead of journalists, they deserve it.

Exactly, its grandstanding.

Reporter: MISTER PRESIDENT UR A RACIST ENABLER
Trump: proof???
Reporter: HERE ARE 10 TIMES TRUMP TAPPED WOMEN OVER THE SHOULDER WITHOUT CONSENT

based liars of blue wave and brett kavanauch false accusers getting a taste of california liberal justice. Jim Accosta of CNN like Univision Jorge Ramos are millennial ad-revenue Twitter trending bait activists, full stop. All in to be LE RESISTANCE posterbois for activist points.

Attached: 1469315751872.jpg (405x540, 95K)

I think of sandwiches

>talking about freedom
>kept others from getting the mic at the press conference

this guy could walk in on obama raping a kid and he would politely excuse himself or try to join in

>believing the basement dweller meme.
We’re ‘normal’ people. Most of us have jobs and families. We are all around you in your day to day life. The only thing pol shares is a hate of politically correct identity politics. Didn’t the boards name give it away?

Day no to double standards bong. If this was any other man that didn’t belong to the CNN hive, they’d be reporting on him for the next 2 weeks

Well I'm not inbred either, which is what the post I replied to stated. Can dish it out but can't take it, eh?

Believe her!

You. I like you.

Attached: pE021fS.jpg (600x1065, 67K)

>meme flag
>washingtonpost
checks out

There is no difference from the left video to the right.

Send him to turkey for Thanksgiving

#AccostHer

Acosta is pure scum, glad he got embrassesed and banned

Jim Acosta literally raped that poor woman. The first amendment doesn't protect rape.

Compare the way the press treated Obama vs the way they treat Trump. Obama's administration did its fair share of shady shit too (NDAA, drone attacks, Fast and Furious, family separation, etc), but the press did nothing but spend 8 years blowing him, and lobbing softballs at him. Meanwhile, outlets like CNN have spent the last 24 months REEEEEEEing because they didn't get to be the kingmakers in the last presidential election. Every news cycle, they're trying some other angle to discredit Trump, and move on to something else when it fizzles out. You don't get to play a left-wing activist through intentionally misleading reporting, and then switch to your "SRS JARNOULIST" hat when you start getting pushback for what you're doing.

Also, Acosta routinely refuses to give up the mic for the next reporter when his question gets answered. Trump isn't wrong when he says Acosta is a mean fucking cunt to Sanders. Trump also never claimed to be "respectful". His whole appeal (and what pisses lefties off) is that he doesn't mince words, and doesn't take shit.

Now THAT is a narrative. Well done.

Exactly.

Attached: jw1517454399633a.jpg (391x520, 50K)

Lol bullshit. After generarions of royal inbreeding I'm surprised you freaks aren't living underground. England has and will always be inbred central. And remember, we left England. So any incest happening here is just the last of the British in America. Also doesn't help that the inbred English are now mating with the inbred middle Easterners.. Wew boy will the brits ever catch a break?

Insults aside you’re missing the point. CNN deserves this and then some. So does every ‘progressive’ lunatic. They wanted 1984, they got it. Time for them to realise they are not exempt from it. In a way it is reinforcing the thought policing but it’s better than having it only apply to normal people, let the world burn!

He hurled her to the ground and forced himself upon her.

Attached: 35EA34B500000578-3672395-image-a-15_1467561560822.jpg (306x393, 24K)

dangerously underrated.

This. It's sad really.

is your GUID supposed to vaporize me, dear BigBrother?

You’re not very good at banter are you.

>freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences!
>w-wait, i didn't mean for me though!!

Well, banter here In America is something bros do between eachother.. Not enemies. I assume in England it has something to do with incest. I guess from your perspective I am pretty bad at it

>google corey lewandowski
>click image
>download
>post
>ARE YOU CASTING A SPELL ON ME???
fuck off nutter

Battery actually

Simce when does the first amendment say that that a reporter has to be allowed into the whitehouse, be allowed to ask as many questions as he wants, and have a politician answer his questions.

I am actually going to screencap this post and put it in my thesis about rape culture

Good point.

Do that to a US cop and see what happens you fucking bong retard.

You must be one of those ‘irish’ yanks.

This faggot has no more right to be at White house press briefings than I do. He's an petulant little prick who needs to have his face beat to a fucking pulp.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE #MeToo

>Something is deeply wrong with liberals.

You're just now figuring that out?

How is barring access to the White House a 1st Amendment issue?

The videos look exactly the same.