Marco Rubio: "Democrats are planning to rig re-count of election in their favor"

A U.S. Senate seat & a statewide cabinet officer are now potentially in the hands of an elections supervisor with a history of incompetence & of blatant violations of state & federal laws.
#Broward elections department has a history of violating the law:

A court found they improperly handled votes by mail:

politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/08/13/judge-sides-with-florida-gop-in-absentee-ballot-dispute-with-broward-county-555553

Court found they destroyed ballots in 2016 in violation of state & federal law:

politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/05/14/florida-to-monitor-broward-election-chief-after-judge-finds-unlawful-ballot-destruction-in-wasserman-schultz-race-415832

Attached: 3BCA2219-6D33-41A8-A765-D248C28DE2B1.jpg (750x965, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

floridapolitics.com/archives/280702-recount-league-women-voters
floridapolitics.com/archives/280659-bill-nelson-recount-attorney-were-doing-it-to-win
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1060621152744280064
twitter.com/Tim_Canova/status/1060575611868114944?s=20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf I listen to beaners now

I found the entire election night process to be extremely partisan and one sided to favor the Dems. No matter what network. They were all carrying water for the Dems, calling close races way too early, not calling races that Reps clearly had won, and in general seemed to be making up the results literally as the night went along. Rubio is based for calling this shit out, if nothing else

It’s sad, really.
It will be a shame when he commits suicide in the coming weeks.

>RUBIO AWAKENS

WHAT TIMELINE IS THIS?

Beaner exposed the nigs and Jews in be Broward. Ill take ir

They are trying to pull the same shit in Arizona and Georgia, stealing clear cut Republican wins away from McSally and Kemp

Same shit different year. We need a more secure system

The problem always seems to stem from sneaky Democrat lawyers. Maybe theyre the real problem we should be working on

Sounds like a fine place to start.

Bump

Bump

They all get orders to slide threads like this hard because it's a real story with real consequences

(((democrat lawyers)))

Florida deserves it. Fuck this state.

bingo. top to bottom.

Found the Ramen Noodles

Get all news to focus on hypersensational bs while dems steal elections

Tried and true

literally what can trump or anyone do about this shit?

Florida man must stand up and defend his vote

by doing what user?

Bump for real news

Are you guys just going to allow them to steal your elections?
I don't understand how Americans perceive justice.

LA Times reported 1,000,000,000 votes still not counted in CALIFORNIA

Yet Gavin Newsom won Governor

The slide is real

And Wisconsin and Montana. And the list goes on and on...

Git the rope

floridapolitics.com/archives/280702-recount-league-women-voters

floridapolitics.com/archives/280659-bill-nelson-recount-attorney-were-doing-it-to-win

Looks like (((the usual suspects))) are upto (((their))) usual tricks once again. And Bill Lelson ain't even hiding it.

bumperino

always broward. they do this shit every election.

bump

NUKE
BROWARD
NOW

Isn't that the place of sherrif Israel and the false flag shootings? And the place of the false flag mail bomber?

Correct. Spook central

Bump

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1060621152744280064
BLUE FLORIDA CONFIRMED

Keeping bumped

WHAT THE FUCK THE GAP BETWEEN DESANTIS AND GILLUM HAS NARROWED LIKE 60,000 VOTES SINCE THE ELECTION. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN BROWARD, SOMEONE NEEDS TO STOP THIS BULLSHIT NOW. THEY ARE RIGGING THIS FUCKING THING

Attached: FUCKERS.png (2318x1086, 1.47M)

They're going to take Florida by force

Maybe people in Florida deserve free healthcare and reject Trumps fascism.

Ever think of that?

And they can get met by force

FL has some law where if it's 0.5 within they can recount.
if they steal this election i really dont know what will happen.

hahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahaha

literally fuck this gay earth

>deserve
lel

>LA Times reported 1,000,000,000 votes still not counted in CALIFORNIA

Did all of Africa move into California recently and I wasn't told?

They "found" boxes of uncounted straight D votes in Broward county I'm not even joking.

so everyone is on the same page too, broward county is incredibly liberal.

fukin leaf

The threshold for a machine recount is .5 points; a hand recount requires a difference of .25 percentage points.

What do you guys trust more hand or machine? Lol

Scott's attorney's office and Pam Bondi better be getting involved with this right now because this is the literal workings of fraud.

Bumping

Bump

that's not election interference tho goy. russians posting facebook memes is really what needs to be looked at.
#SLAYYYYYREPUBLICANS

Bump 2

Grab his guns, lick his bath salts and head down to any Democrat lawyers place

Bump 3

a big reason why the vote is so much closer too, according to polls (if you believe them) was that fucking retard who mailed the fake bombs. whether you think it was a hoax or not.

By whose hands and by whose machine?

Shooting indiscriminately

THIS FUCKING VOTING FRAUD. THEY ARE RIGGING THIS SHIT

Attached: C750DD11-6BAA-4053-9B05-9424806DD153.gif (500x375, 239K)

If its going to be this fucking close of like 30k votes, what's gonn happen when 1.4 million felons in Florida are eligible to vote in 2020 because of the amendment 4 passing ?

we need a Civil War

Just fucking nuke Broward County already

and republicans will do absolutely nothing about it like always

Coward County strikes again. Please firebomb the entirety of that shithole.

That's what's so frustrating about this. They LITERALLY got caught destroying ballots in 2016 and here we fucking are with them still pulling off bullshit.

Even Nate Hydrogen is suspicious about the FL votes. This might just blow up right in the Dems' faces.

I don't think Scott's attorney's office or the Florida AG and Republican elected Voter Fraud division is going to let this slide

Is Jow Forums all underage new fags. Florida has elected Republican Governors since 1999. In 2000 it was the GOP that stole the election from Gore. It is Republicans that run elections in Florida, and cheat their way into power.

Now Democrats hired the lawyer that won Florida for Bush. Time to play rough.

I'm puzzled, too, by this point.

RED ALERT

Look at what we have here

>Broward County
>Caught Red Handed
pick two.

twitter.com/Tim_Canova/status/1060575611868114944?s=20

When destroying ballots doesn't work, just create more!

>be me
>trying to watch returns on PBS
>started calling races 10 minutes into coverage and 1% reporting
>change the channel

lmao sit down you fucking redneck hill billy cletus, u wont do shit.

>Irrelevant neocon stirs up engineered outrage to continue to memory hole ZOG control

They don't even need the felons to actually go to the polls. Just makes this sort of rigging even easier than it already is because lets face it this whole process is a complete sham and has been for some time now anyways. If voting meaningfully changed the status quo it would not be allowed.

1.4 million extra names to play with and the perfect explanation for where they came from.

Democracy dies in darkness

Attached: 1503935556651.png (380x444, 240K)

with jews you lose

oh yeah here's the best one:

>polls close at 7 est
>approx 7:15 "looks like there could be a blue wave"

faggots. I hate the media.

And nothing meaningful will be done. Maybe some low level people will be put in jail for a bit, but the shot callers and real people behind things like this will never have to worry about that. There are absolutely people that are above the law.

I'm not fucking happy about this, I lost enough money on Tuesday without having my meagre winnings from Florida and Arizona snatched from me as well. I should stick to betting on horse racing, it's less corrupt.

40% of all black men in the state of Florida just became eligible to vote *today.* Think about that.

Does anybody else remember the "Brooks Brothers Riot" of 2000?

I live in Broward. They had the voting centers open really fucking late until like 11. Blamed on "problems" or some crap

Biggest lie

Yes, how would you stand up, user?

Attached: 1534512016519.jpg (486x384, 52K)

Wow

The only thing Florida "deserves" is a nuclear holocaust

I just saw this over at The_Donald. You guys seem to take this kind of stuff up the arse! Why the fuck aren't you descending upon these people with your bushmasters in arms?

Time to shitpost again!
PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD! PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN BROWARD!PRAISE KEK, RUIN

No leafanon they moved to Minnesota.

>Oh you meant the billion thing

Hello FBI

>you can rig our elections but god damn you better not tax the tea
Nu-Mericans suck

Attached: Palm2.png (1039x907, 80K)

WE RUBIO REDEMPTION ARC NOW

user we need more information

Attached: glowinthedark.jpg (1024x1024, 141K)

Jesus fucking christ on a stick

thats exactly what they did to dino rossi in the mid 2000s. votes in the trunks of registered dem poll workers and stuffed "behind the machines"

UNDERRATED AND IMPORTANT

Attached: 1510722679464.jpg (253x255, 18K)

Aren't these places monitored or at least run by both parties?

>it was the GOP that stole the election from Gore
I agree with jackass user on this one, at least. W was cancer from the beginning. Gore won and would have done a better job.