Should all races live where their DNA originated?

Been thinking about this for some time anons.
What if everyone was mandated to get DNA testing and then legally required to live in the country/region where they had the most DNA? DNA testing might not be perfect now, but it will improve in the future. This is beyond just having a white ethnostate. You would be living in the specific region of the world where you are genetically predisposed to be the most happy, successful, and productive along with millions of your fellow master race brothers and sisters who share the same master race DNA. Your health would improve because your dna is already predisposed to function optimally in the climate and environment, etc. You would feel a strong sense of comradery, belonging, and pride because you reside where your culture and race originated. You would marry your beautiful master race woman and birth aryan god men. At the same time, you would get rid of most of the mutts in your country and of course Jews would eliminated from any scenario because they would be sent to Madagascar and/or gassed. If you have no dominant genetic region, you could choose your region I guess, but only if you had a significant amount of that DNA. It might be difficult at first because some countries are shit, but in time once the genetics gather where they belong, each race would build their own future and either prosper or die out based on their own merit, true survival of the fittest, and humanity would be genetically as pure and optimized as possible.

Pic unrelated

Attached: A4D56458-5D9A-4D59-83A2-1BB2E04E3479.jpg (1070x1618, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

biorxiv.org/content/early/2018/10/22/448829.full.pdf html
genetiker.wordpress.com/pigmentation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don’t see much downside to this anons. Most Americans would have to move, but fuck it, you’d be so much happier where you genetically belong. Whites don’t belong in regions that are hot as balls anyway. Have any of you whites lived in Texas during the summer. It’s fucking miserable. America is also full of mutt races anyway. It can rot while the white race survives and thrives in their own master race origin regions. Once we become immortal through life extension technology, we can wait for the inferior races to die out and then recolonize the areas we want.

Please share your input so we can make this happen.

No. Christian conquests were divinely ordained. America is European now.

The Europeans would be living in Middle East & Central Asia since the modern European came from there.

The OP does know this ... right?

Attached: spain yamnaya_wiped out_01.jpg (792x780, 346K)

All the Swedish women would be moved to Africa, since they have so much black DNA inside of them at any given time.

And European hunter-gatherers who look like this, would populate Europe.

Attached: cheddar man_e1e0e5e-5ae3-5a5e-b987-ced4efb13778_788983.jpg (880x495, 55K)

There's no population on earth that's primarily made of only one ancestral population.

This “study” ignores the basques and Asturian Spaniards who are still pure celts

>celts
who look like this here . seriously stop listening to Varg.

That's a western-hunter gatherer, there where other HG's like EHG's or SHG a mix between these two who were a fair population.

Go back to Europe then.

The skin color has already been debunked as in impossiblew to know

In an idyllic world, maybe but we're not giving up the American continent at this point.

Attached: montana.jpg (1154x541, 402K)

They weren't as dark as cheddar man appears in these reconstructions but they weren't light skinned, they had no mutations associated with light skin.

>hey guiz let's abolish history okay 1, 2...
the absolute hubris of atheistcels

Attached: 1541686942367.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

You do know there's a place called Japan, right?

Doesn’t feel very European lol

>DNA test
>split 55/45 English/German
Do I move to Holland or Belgium?

They measured the wrong gene for skin colour for christssakes. The actual genes that would determine what it's skin colour was is long gone.

Arabs don't have a light skin gene, neither do Siberians, but they can get pale af

>You do know there's a place called Japan, right?

The modern Japanese people were East Asians from either Korea or China who invaded an island that were previously populated by the Ainu - who were an aboriginal (austronesian) race

If your race or ethnic group was able to invent boats, planes, horse-drawn wagons, or any other means of transportation, you should be able to go wherever that transportation can take you. If not, you have to go back. This is the same standard that the galactic federation of planets uses--only when a planet has discovered intergalactic travel are they are welcome into the federation.

Dna tests are primitive and mischaracterize genomes origins.

So everyone should move back to East Africa(birth place of humanity)?

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 49K)

been to Europe lately?

Attached: 1541522985013.jpg (573x799, 325K)

Humanity was born between the Tigris and the Euphrates m8ys

Naw everyone should move to undersea vents, where life originated

It sounds legit, but you dna profiles are discredited by you know whos agenda.

>British isnt even a genetic.

Let's make it the last 5.000 years and you have a deal.

After all here I am.

And you think Japanese are descendants of only one ancient population?

biorxiv.org/content/early/2018/10/22/448829.full.pdf html

There has been massive population replacements.

That's why dark skinned is not a correct term in for describing the color of these HG's, they were "medium" not very pale, but not full blown blacks on par with niggers.

genetiker.wordpress.com/pigmentation/

Attached: 2121.jpg (1832x528, 94K)

Those ancestors have been traced to east Africa m8

we do not want americans here.

I drink beer an milk at same time
>like apu
any questions?

:D

Alright, we can still own America, but fuck, why would you want to live somewhere hot as balls? Maybe I’m just biased because I’ve only lived in Florida and Texas. I’m British-Irish and my genetics are not suited for this fucking hot desert wilderness.

What happens to mixed people?
American Blacks have a bunch of wood in the nigger pile.

I think 47c is too hot.
Maybe they should move.

Anyways anyways i have something for you lot.

>THE EARTH IS ACTUALLY WARMING UP FROM THE CENTRE.

:D
Lil sun spoke to Big sun...

Mfw I'd be sent to probably Hungarian Galicia, but maybe West Germany or North Italy
I'm fine with that

I guess I should say "western" and "northern"

>biorxiv.org/content/early/2018/10/22/448829.full.pdf html

Thanks for the study about Siberia.

>humans
not yet m8

I know this would be the ideal scenario, user, but trust me on this: the people of the country you'd be moving to wouldn't see things like that.
And I'm not calling you a mutt or le 56%, it's just that Europeans don't see things like this, even if you were to move there,learn their idiom and be a law-abiding citizen,you would still be seen as an outsider.
>t. hueanon with Italian descent that visited a few european countries

Attached: tbhnope.jpg (1280x1071, 159K)

I'm northern italian descent and the ones i've met like me. They would never see me as one of them though, you're right. The italy our ancestors left was very different than today.

If you weren't retarded and actually read the conclusion you'd see that these ancient Siberians diversified into various populations like East Asians whom also received gene flow from other Siberian populations who were replaced by "Neo-Siberians".

Alright, the genetics of where you have resided the longest. Not origin per de, but primarily the genetic suitability based on the climate of the region.

>ywn creampie rachel roxxx

Attached: 6d744cbee4f84b2f27bfe4adfa3b906086bb057837cbd7bcfdeef1e669b7dc8c.png (816x758, 22K)

Lmao that had nothing to do with christkiker kill yourself

Me too. From Veneto and more specifically Treviso.
I know that my country is shit, but I wouldn't want to move to Europe. People there are too detached and cold, I don't think I'll ever get used to it. I'm even considering not going to another trip to Europe next year because so far I never enjoyed things 100%.

It’s not abolishing history. It’s the continuation of it. It’s the evolution of culture, race, and history. Just look at all the race mixing and filth that goes on because no one knows how important genetics are. Once the world comes together in peace after we defeat the Jews, we can then organize ourselves in regions by race. I believe this is the most ideal format for humanity. I respect what the founding fathers did to colonize America, but why the fuck would you want to reside somewhere like Florida or Texas, with blistering hot summers and humidity at 2000% all the time. The weather fucking blows chimpanzee cock here. We could own the land I guess and then lease it to any inferior races that may survive on their own. That way we can still use Florida beaches for vacations, and Texas for space exploration, manufacturing, and other shit. All the while still residing where we are genetically suited to reside.

followers of jeshua and wh*Te dogs will by slaughtered on the altars of HUITZILIPOCHTLI

Attached: Aztec_Warriors_(Florentine_Codex).jpg (1850x1907, 1.2M)

It actually had a lot to do with Christianity, and its culture.

The first migrants were protestants fleeing the kikery of the churches of europe. Among other reasons of course but that was a big one.

No. Just where they are the most genetically suited to prosper.

hurr durr

Why even live.

Attached: 5b54yh4y.jpg (500x632, 40K)

My fathers side and where my surname came from is also veneto region. I've sadly never been able to travel to Europe, I've only met italians coming here. We're cold over here in the US too, probably more so than Italians. You guys down south have that warm friendly culture.

Like I said, wherever they have the most dna. Or they can choose if the percentages are non-dominant enough. Niggers go to Africa, where they belong and never should have left.

>Most Americans would have to move, but fuck it, you’d be so much happier where you genetically belong.
I like America, I would not leave

SPBP

That’s just a small initial obstacle which would easily be overcome with time. Besides, anyone who would act that way is a fucking retard because they would be literally rejecting their own DNA.

So all amerimutts will be cut into pieces and spread all around the world?

Attached: 364367547.jpg (640x610, 41K)

Nigger. You’ll be the first on your way to the worst part of AIDS and Ebola infested Africa

But Im exactly 50/50 polish and german. Where would I go

If you are half and half, you are one of the lucky ones that gets to pick either of the two.

Where are you mutts going to? Where are mixed mutants moving to?

also tldr, only read title

Mine as well. My mother also has Italian ancestry but her family's name is a lot more common, so I don't know much about her side of the family.
I only got treated kindly by three Italians there: a lady whose dogs ran in my direction while I was taking a photo with my neighbor, the guy that was driving the bus during all of the tours I did and the owner of a shop where I was buying hot chocolate. I even started talking with that guy about politics and Brazil.

>that warm friendly culture
We do. Here, even if the person you're going to talk is a shop attendant, it"s expected to say "hello" first. In Italy, when I went to the front desk of the hotel I was staying to ask about the wifi, I did the same and then I felt awkward when I realized I wasn't going to get greeted back. But the worst was when I saw a guy yell with an elderly lady from other group of Brazilians and when a waiter was rude to my mother.

23 and me says that I'm mostly "broadly northwestern european", then "French and German". I know for a fact that I'm zero percent French, but can I still move there anyway?

I know youll go to syria or morocco

then who gets to go/stay in portugal?

pic related is you
>"but you're not white"

Attached: mutt rage.jpg (255x198, 7K)

>anyone who would act that way
Who? The one moving to another country or the ones born there?

Mutts with no dominant region would go to wherever they had the most dna and then be sterilized probably. Not sure. That or Madagascar with the Jews. Take your pick, mutt.

Everyone moves back to Africa

You wot mate.

Attached: Yomon vs Yayoi.jpg (955x875, 102K)

>who gets to stay in portugal
The 1% who are celtics or germanics or basque

Oh no on on on

Population transfers are forbidden by the Geneva Convention. This would essentially just deport people from first world countries and a handful of expats in the rest of the world. It's trying to deal with excessive demand by reducing supply.

>Norway
Pls no, I'm too stupid to learn some mixed up backwards-sounding language.

but all Americans are mutts..

>also tldr, only read title
Don't be lazy, Vira-Vira. OP made a interesting point .

If anyone's suggesting relocations to ancestral homelands, they're even dumber than the average stormfag. OP's proposal is to mandate a permanent continuation of existing ethnic boundaries and expel "foreigners."

No one actually knows where the Japanese are from originally. The hypothesis that their ethnogenesis happened in Japan by intermarriage of Ainu and Polynesians is pretty popular.

HUE HUE HUE HUE I DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT ANTHROPOLGY

so everybody moves back to africa, got it.

i'd like to see some european ancestry tests, and see how much of their dna comes up "broadly northwestern european"

if you think europeans are mutts then imagine how mutt amerimutts are that are european+other mutts

OK, OP is dumber than the average stormfag. There is no reasonable way to determine ancestral homelands. None. People moved around. You can argue Ireland should belong to the Basques as easily as you can argue it should belong to the Irish.

Attached: america.png (983x605, 1.18M)

If the natives of a region rejected their own genetic brothers and sisters, because they were a little different at first, that would be retarded. It’s DNA that is way more important.

>where their DNA originated
On some asteroid in outer space?

>rachel roxxx
well done my friend. well done indeed.

Attached: s0dky57.jpg (4000x2667, 1.33M)

Fuck the Geneva convention. They can shove their convention up their ass. This is superior. Fuck any short term consequences. Long term this works.

Yeah, read it fag. This could be important

Jesus Christ

Way better, no homo, watch that filthy mind

Yes. This. Thank you

>Population transfers are forbidden by the Geneva Convention
Based

LOL imagine being this delusional

>the Americas go to the "first people"
What a fucking waste

I already wanted something similar so yeah i’m ok with this

lots of us are like me: ancestry comes up 100 percent European and 90 percent NW European

Actually this would halt technological progress so on second thought no

Maybe not now, but that’s why I said in the future when genetic testing improves. Theoretically you could test your bloodline back to Adam, then see where your ancestry has dwelled the longest and which epigentic expressions were most conducive to a particular environment.

People like you are a plague.

Attached: ted.jpg (1100x685, 614K)

Fuck you, dumbass atheist. gtfo we’re making humanity great again

this. technology is evil, we should return mudhuts and live simple lives like niggers in africa do