Will the friendzone ever disappear? Does it require all men to wake up?

Will the friendzone ever disappear? Does it require all men to wake up?

Attached: 1A1037D0-4D1B-480C-90A3-3488840D55F9.jpg (640x812, 92K)

He should just kill himself.

Betas will always be betas, strive to improve yourself and be a better masculine man and you will be armed to fight the degenerated schemes of all those wicked npcs

Cuff him?
What Does this even mean?

These kind of guys are actually predators. Just circling their prey until the absolute right moment when she is too drunk/sad/whatever to go in for the attack. I have no sympathy for them

Attached: French Aviators over the German Front.jpg (758x549, 47K)

If they knew that they might be marginally effective, like Mac from Always Sunny. They have sublimated all those desires out of shame.

>'zoned by an amerasian
Ouchhh

Friend zone is boys trying to be around girls who are objectively above them, and the opposite of it is a fuck buddy, where a girl is lower than the guy (rating wise) fuck buddies are just the guy getting all the sex with no money and minimal attention spent on the girl, and friend zone is no sex but all the attention and often times money being given out.

better not wake them up, i unironically know 50+ year old britbongers who really have these kind of bluepilled views about women but who are still working incredibly well in all other "departments" and have huge salary jobs and such. imagine them all "finding out" and then abandoning their jobs, the infrastructure would tumble down

Attached: chinatown.jpg (305x165, 10K)

Maybe Austin isn't interested in her that way

think about it for a second you fucking idiot

God I can't wait till sex robots are here and these fucking cunts lose all their pussy power.

Incels, consider this for a moment.

What if he genuinely considers her to be only a friend, is getting plenty of action on the side anyway (no need for orbiting), and just wanted to cheer up a friend in need because that’s what friends do?

Woman used to tell me in college I wasn't the type of guy woman would date, but woman would love marrying me. In retrospect this was a shitty thing to say but years later and no one wants to marry me so they were wrong there too.

>Will the friendzone ever disappear?
No. The natural breeding pattern for humans is one male for every 16 females. There will ALWAYS be men who never get pussy.

>He'll treat you right

Until he gets his dick wet and then realizes what a shit storm women bring to your life.

Stay friends, friends....

Or, you know, the dude is actually her friend and is doing friend stuff. Fucking incels and ThE fRiEnD zOnE

I have a few female friends I have absolutely no sexual or romantic interest in that I would do this for. As you get older, it gets easier to have platonic friendships with women.

Now, if you do this shit because you think it'll get you laid or a gf you're a fucking retard. I treat women I'm interested in far differently than I do ones I'm not.

Or maybe he was acting like a friend? I've gone out with a girl just to hang out, with zero attraction or direction to date her and swoon her. I mean we split the bills on everything, but we just went out to have fun.

>implying the average beta will be able to afford a sexbot

he fucking deserved it, unless he really had no sincere intentions to have anything with her.

This is sad. Alexa, play despacito.

if you can be friends with a non familial female and not want to fuck them you are objectively a faggot

Women are for fucking only you beta faggot.

>Getting plenty of action
>Doesn't have a gf
>Takes freshly hurt woman out for bowling, and Dinners
>Plenty of action
What universe do you live in?

Women are NPCs. befriending a woman is somehow just as pathetic.

men and women dont work well in platonic relationships, someone always catches the feels

Fuck it I give up

Attached: 1502586266538.jpg (820x1024, 97K)

As long as he saves money, yeah.
That said, sexbots aren't what you should spend your savings on.

It means they saw you as a potential beta provider. Basically after they ride the cock carousel of a thousand dicks they get ready to settle down and marry a guy who studied well and got a good job to provide for them and their kids.

Woman are incapable of friendship.

Has nothing to do with being beta, and everything to do with American women being complete worthless trash.

they don’t think like this because the majority of people on here are washed up 50 year olds or bitter 20 somethings.

This would only happen if:
>he's gay
>he's a Chad and doesn't need her

Stop trying to break free of the Jow Forums hivemind

Niggers, are you gay?

American Southeast Asians are basically niggers.

You can be friends with a dog, but not a woman.

4/10 bait
>made me reply

hahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahah

>beta incel detected

Attached: 231.jpg (518x710, 87K)

I know this is bait, but genuinely, assuming you're out of high school, how many female friends do you have for reasons other than you want to fuck them?

Friendly reminder, the "friend zone" is a feeling of entitlement created in men's minds. If you like a girl and she doesn't like you back, tough shit, that's nature. She doesn't have to like you. You're just a weak person who believes every girl you like should like you back.

Attached: STOP.jpg (720x720, 61K)

It's a good thing.
Men too weak and cowardly to directly ask a girl out should not reproduce.

I dont see how platonics work out maybe I just meet idiot females. what even is the point of being around mental children its a waste of time when you could be cultivating real freindships with like minded men- which means actual, thoughtful discussion, others that are self-aware. I dont get wasting time with females you arent fucking/looking to fuck

Attached: jfunk2.jpg (1920x2268, 1.42M)

I knew a dude that adopted a dog to impress this girl that worked with us. She just said "aw you're so sweet" and that was IT.

There are only 2 reasons to be friends with a woman
You are interested in her
You are interested in one of her friends

>muh entitlement
Heres your (You).
Actual nature is the male dominating the female physically and she not dictating the terms of their relationship.

What a cuck

>wasting time with mental children instead of forging lasing bonds with other men
sure keep telling yourself that cuck

hello democrat voter, why don't you read the fucking texts written on OPs pic once again, faggot!

You’re a fucking retard.

Nope. I've dated plenty to understand what I want. online, at bars, met some girls on here on /soc/. Most of them are psychos and drain your bank account. I don't feel the need to have that in my life.

Your post gave me a hardy laugh.
Cuff him as in hand cuffs. Here she means someone other than her better marry/date him. She just got all the benefits with none of the work and threw him under the bus all at the same time and broadcasted it to everyone on her social media. Be better than him.

only you can put yourself in the friend zone

The brutal truth of the friendzone is that is self imposed by timid faggots.

A man with self awareness is going to know when he is being manipulated. He avoids living in the friendzone by refusing to play the game.

A timid faggot with no idea of his worth will allow himself to be strung along on the promise of pussy because he does not realize that there at hundreds of millions of other suitable women on this fucking planet.

That's fine. Still doesn't mean she will like you.

>met some girls on here on /soc/. Most of them are psychos
maybe you should look somewhere else

All the r9k posters here won't understand what you're saying, but you're right.

Attached: 1541645339171.jpg (645x514, 95K)

>objectively above them
>attraction is subjective
Hi permabeta

CHING CHONG ME SUKY SUKY

Lol thank God I'm not the only one sick of these "what did x, y, z mean?" stupid fucking questions.

A girl wouldn't need to validate him if he gets action on the side
The fact that she's doing that means there is a mutual understanding that he has trouble with the ladies

I feel sorry for you guys but then again you bring it on yourselves with that toxic mindset. The women I know are pretty neat and I'm not trying to fuck them or be in a relationship. They are just friends, why is that so difficult to understand?

Anyone want to take me out for beers and bowling? My nose is itchy and I’m sad

Yeah, being stuck in the friendzone is something that is self-imposed by clueless men who can't realize that a particular woman is obviously not interested in them.

You dodged a lot of bullets buddy. Marriage is a raw deal. So to be considered a marriage material is basically them telling you “you are naive and you are a good candidate to be cucked and taken advantage of” if a woman doesn’t see you as a sexual being, she’ll immediately put you in the “to be used” category and that’s really what a lot of husbands end up becoming. Minimal sex, loads of attitude to put up with, and generally used and then discarded in the family court.

JUST THE SHAFT

Don't be friends with women. Make it bluntly clear you are looking for more than friendship and not at ALL interested in merely friendship. Yeah some bitches are going to feed you lines about "Relationships start with friendship you're a narcissist" tell them to fuck themselves. Next. If the woman sees another man or says she prefers hanging out with guys anything like that- red flag. Next. It took awhile but it worked for me and it can work for you.

>if they disagree with me they must not understand me!

fee fi fo fum i smell a lefty who takes it up the bum.

Attached: VillainousAccomplishedGander-size_restricted.gif (368x250, 1.4M)

Beta provider.

Why do women make these kinds of posts? I get taking advantage of a beta, you get something out of it, but where's the gain in publicly castrating your beta? Is it reduce his value in other womens eyes?

Protip: if she friend zoned you then drop her like a brick and don’t look back. I’ve done it before and they usually whine and crawl their way back to you but it’s clear they don’t care about you beyond being a human footstool so just ignore their Arby’s head ass.

Why would you be friends with a woman? They are children, act on emotion, neglect logic, and make poor high time preference decisions. Then again, your a fucking faggot who picks an identifying flag on an anonymous image board so I'm sure you've also tasted cum

Honestly, it's fucking rare my dude. Out of all of my female "friends", I only consider one of them to be a good friend. The others are fun to hang out with sometimes but they're honestly shitty friends, but then again females, for the most part, aren't looking for actual male friends anyway. What they are looking for are "friends" that will give them things and/or enable them, orbiters essentially. Most females that I consider platonic friends are actually garbage friends. Never ask me how I'm doing. Never try to make plans with me. Never really talk to me unless they think they can get something out of it. I just curve them until I find myself in a social situation where it would be fun to hang out with them. My one close female friend actually goes out of her way to talk to me and make plans with me and we have similar interests. I help her with her relationship issues and she helps me with mine. We talk about politics and shit. We have the same sense of humor. It's pretty similar to my male friendships desu except sometimes I have to call her a dumb bitch for doing stereotypical female shit.

>She just got all the benefits with none of the work and threw him under the bus all at the same time and broadcasted it to everyone on her social media.

This is what makes me mad about her post. If he's doing a thing to make her feel better, regardless if he was trying to fuck her or not, why would she post shit like "he's husband material, just not for me xD" that would you know people will clown him for later. Bitches like that are the worse.

Yeah I stopped going on there. I've heard you can meet better women at church but I haven't tried nor do I feel the need to do that. My life feels pretty good right now, why involve another person who could potentially cause me stress?

What kind of mindless crap do you discuss with them?

Men and women can never be "just friends" unless of course you're a homo.

One or the other will always..m I repeat always. Harbor some unspoken attraction for the other.

Men and women have nothing in common insomuch that they can just be friends.

Of course

>flag

So, I'm not surprised

This!
I know people feel sorry for Beta orbiters but I agree with user here. I have seen some creepy shit from these weird little fuckers.
Always waiting in the weeds to pounce like a snake instead of be real and alpha.

Attached: image.jpg (600x940, 280K)

The basic rule is don’t be afraid to turn around and walk away. No woman should have the power to make you stay unless you want to stay because she is providing your life with positive values. If not, always be prepared to walk away if you are not getting what you want. Men who knows this are immensely sexy to women because they know their values. And all women want to fuck men who know they’re valuable.

“Why would I want to take risks? I’m comfortable being mediocre”

Pussy mentality

women don't make good friends, even women hate other women and want guy friends

This isn't true. It holds true when you're younger, but as you get older it becomes less and less true.

If you act like her girlfriend then she will treat you like one.

Without irony or sarcasm, women and men can't be friends that way. Find a guy like the op that you personally know and ask him if he wants to fuck the girl he's orbiting.

He'll always say yes and the woman will always be surprised to realize it. men and women are fundamentally different

betas disgust women
accept it and move on

The friendzone is as old as humanity itself because the beta male is as old as humanity itself. And it’s not going anywhere. Thirsty beta males are the bane of all civilizations.

lmao, I know men and women that both act like fucking children. I don't associate with them, its that easy. I don't understand the mass generalization of all women being the same way. I'm sorry you've never met a woman that you could just be friends with

No

Women think that when a man compliments her, takes her to dinner, or buys her things for no reason that means he is a friend. This is because that's female friendship behavior.

It's also male courting behavior. You think men buy random gifts for their friends and compliment their clothing and hair? For all the talk of women's intuition, a lot of y'all seem really oblivious to this.

There's a lot girls that I'm friends with that I would fuck but I know I don't have a shot at it for one reason or another. I can hang out and be around them just fine without getting in my feelings that they won't fuck me because I'm not a sub-human who let's his dick think for him.

>I know men and women that both act like fucking children
yeah theyre called democrats.

Do you care how a wrench feels? No, you flex your arms when you strike a cool pose holding the wrench. Men are just tools for her in this case. Those women are self centered and selfish and inconsiderate. They don’t care how anybody else feels except herself. Funny because betas are blinded by their beauty but chads see this kind of personality as pump and dump material. These women won’t live out a happy life if vagina is all they can offer.

Why would you ever feel sympathy for such pathetic creatures even if they are sincere in their behavior? If anything that almost makes it worse. They have no respect for themselves and their obsession with female attention is downright nauseating.

Are you a girl

I don't want kids right now.

This happens all the time. Attractive girls have other attractive female friends, anyway.