What do you think of crypto/bitcoin

Is pol against it because pol doesn't understand bitcoin?
Why isn't it the solution to fiat?

Attached: 279C6E94-29FC-409C-B3A8-D7D7E44F35A6.jpg (2060x1133, 240K)

I think youre gay

Because there's unlimited supply of cryptocurrencies and we know that free market don't work.

inb4 (((they))) can just turn off the global internet.

oh goy decentralized money is bad

It's good. Owned some since the beginning. It's a way around the jew controlled banks.

To list a few

>Horrible at scale
>Massive wealth imbalance atm
>Full ledger tracking every transaction
>Can literally blacklist an address if you are a bad goy
>No two step verification for a transaction

Basically it was a good idea, but has far too many negatives.

Clear misunderstanding of bitcoin and the game theoretics around the fixed supply.

Crypto is a useful reminder that if jews and niggers aren't around to ruin something, Chinese and indians will do the job for them

good thing so many superior coins have addressed these problems in cryptospace

This is not an argument

And if lightning solves some of these, would your position change

What do you think of mimble wimble then? GRIN project.

>Full ledger tracking every transaction

They addressed this one? This is the major problem. I don't need everyone knowing I spent something.

Yes they have. There are hundreds of them that are completely private. Monero is the most popular of those. But there are hundreds.

How? At its core the whole structure is dependent on the transaction being verified by other peers. At some point someone has to know where these coins are going?

It's a non-tangible currency branching off from non-tangible currency. It's like using a free proxy website on internet explorer.

There is another upcoming mimble wimble project called BEAM. GRIN will be better, though

I'm not against it because I don't understand it.
I'm against it because I DO understand it.

It's an observation not an argument. Ps you should go back to your country

I've made a little over $75K from Bitcoin. Been on it since I first heard about it years ago.