Ban on The Independence March overruled by the court

JEWS BTFO

Attached: Screenshot_36.png (648x397, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No._303_Squadron_RAF
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Polish_Republic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have no idea what that says but I’m glad Jews were owned

As if it wouldn't have happened anyway.

Attached: The chasing of the 6th regiment of lancers of the Bolsheviks.jpg (1050x774, 827K)

Good job, Jow Forumsand.
I wish you god speed.

>we won! #marchsomething now legal! blah blah blah 11th november 14:00 Warsaw

>language of someone who hasn’t been to the moon
>in picture form so I can’t do your job and translate this shit
I think I’ll save myself the trouble, your thread is shit. Busch league. Step your game up.

>longnose semitic kvetching intensifies

Keep based

if only there was a clue as to what the subject of the thread is somewhere in the OP...

200k expected attencence baby! it's gonna be the biggest in history by a huge margin

Attached: marszu-niepodleglosci-7073-770x496.jpg (770x496, 101K)

Is this where you celebrate France and Great Britain making up your country just so that Germany could be broken down a bit? I think it's a bit ironic that a vanquished, conquered, imaginary country has an "independence" march.

Why are you so butthurt that Poles aren't part of Germany or Russia? They have every reason to celebrate.

Attached: Cud-nad-Wisłą-odsłona-2.jpg (1701x1021, 1.99M)

>Tumanowicz
xD

Their entire country was created so that Germany could have less land. Poland belongs with Assyria, Bayblon and all the other dead countries.

>be poland
>be occupied for almost two centuries
>still retain your own culture and identity
>be england
>be unoccupied for 1,000 years
>still lose your own culture and identity
wew lad

Your entire Country can't even leave a shitty German dominated economic club that is starting to tell you what you can and cannot say, and forcing you to accept mudslimes by the hundreds of thousands. Better clean you own shit up, at least Poland is smart enough to avoid your Truck-O-Peace.

Attached: 350.jpg (512x512, 46K)

>Your entire Country can't
>straight for the flag
Let's keep talking about Poland. This is why people use memeflags.

>Their entire country was created so that Germany could have less land
Guess what? German cities with endings like -in, -itz, were Slavic cities before they were German ones. This includes Berlin, which was founded by Polabians. Turns out, if you lose the war, you give back territory you stole.

Poland is a dead country, my dude. They got wiped off the map about 8 times in history because the Polish blood is weak and thin. Their only great act was at the gates of Vienna.

Poland has not yet fallen. They're not defeatists like you Brits.

>Polish blood is weak and thin
>Their only great act was at the gates of Vienna.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No._303_Squadron_RAF
lies, lies from beady eyes

Wiped out in 1796. Not a real country.
Was this after they thought it would be intelligent to charge at tanks with lances?

>Was this after they thought it would be intelligent to charge at tanks with lances?
better to die fighting lad

Fuck off you snivelling imbecile

>Wiped out in 1796. Not a real country.
This coming from a country that won WWII but voluntarily gave up its territories anyway. You were defeated from the inside. Poles are still loyal to their own blood.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Polish_Republic
Second Polish Republic is just a British/French fiction. But just in case anyone is thinking Poland is a real country the second, fake Poland gets trashed in 1939 and wiped out again.
We are on 4th or 5th Poland now.

Not British my main man but if we are going to target flags you should know that 67 white women are raped by niggers every week. Niggers that your taxes pay for. You are the definition of a cuckwald.

One more reason Poles have to celebrate. They don't have that problem.

It's almost as if they have an unconquerable spirit.
Jealous?

the fact that this even got taken to the supreme court speaks volumes of how zogged polska is despite the 'based poland' memes.

>It's almost as if they have an unconquerable spirit.
This is good spin. Really though, they get wiped out twice a century by real nations that are just passing through on their way to more difficult fights.

it's happening everywhere boleslav

>jewsbtfo

March organized by president juda and judopis
and during it other marches are prohibited
Jews from pis and germans from po fucked polish nazis again
you were btfo

You still didn't answer my point.
How can you be so smug? When we've lost our culture in less than half a century without anybody else to blame but ourselves.
You would be wetting your knickers if we had a St George's Day march anything like the Polish Independence march.

>we
I am not British but Geordies, Scousers, Scottish and Welsh seem to have good culture. It is just home counties and midlands that seems to have the culture crisis. You should also remember that English culture is the standard upon which the civilised (and much of the uncivilised) world was built.
You are sad because you do not do the maypole dancing? Grow up my main man.

Yeah, but it's really noticeable how they're turning the screws now.
'Patriot' retards whining about being able to march meanwhile PIS kikes pushing ahead with project multi kulti through the back door calling the hundreds of thousands of shitskins they import 'dubai tourists' because poles are too fucking dumb to know the difference between a bangladeshi and an arab meanwhile the krout PO media pulls generation after generation further into western colonization.

If you want a real independance march get the jews out of our politics and foreign ownership out of our media.