Fun fact: i knew something would happen to RBG. the matrix told me while i was in the ward

fun fact: i knew something would happen to RBG. the matrix told me while i was in the ward.

and i will tell you the reason why
because she was one of the last remaining pure people.

Attached: WMP89438f3e-0be0-4e81-9faa-1e9bf73e2d6f[1].jpg (480x360, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

matrixresearchers.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=gg2pS9KN28U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

When were you last in the ward?

like 2 weeks ago

Really? For how long?

a month roughly

a few days before i left i got a message in my head
"ruth bader ginsburg"
and then i knew, they will target her now.

i didnt post anything because i wasnt sure enough about this.

That's interesting. Didn't someone predict that you would go to a ward just before that time to prove their clairvoyance? How the hell

no, that was after i got out again.

if you want proof of my clairvoyance wait will ww3 starts and a day later ill meet my chosen one. then youll know i was right. but sadly then it will be too late.

Na not buying it

Hanz is back and his meds are in the trash can.

doesnt matter. fate will prove me right.

unless you rise up now and stop ww3.

I think you're wrong about that if you were in the ward a month ago. The prediction was from like 2-3 months ago.

So while you were in the looney bin a voice in your head told you this. Okay pal.

no idea where it's coming from or when it will be. kind of hard to fight something like that.

yes. and now it really happend.

nope, it was from after my visit. shows you how much the matrix fucks with the time.

It has been foretold here several times. Her end is nigh!

Attached: CC54E627-DB9E-4FBB-A659-421B5AD6259C.jpg (636x397, 43K)

to stop ww3 you must fight the illuminati. and luckily for you, i have the adress of the illuminati.

8ch net/scanner

If WW3 never happens, is that the fault of the matrix too?

yes. unless i manage to stop it myself. then its my "fault".

Stay where you are, we’re coming to get you.

na not buying it

When will ww3 start?

We should all thank you and matrix in advance then since I doubt it will ever happen.

few weeks, maybe a few months AT MAX.

Why don’t you write down things you learn from the matrix and post them like Nostradamus. If you make 1,000 predictions and only one is right you will have plenty of retards believe you.

surprise surprise
thats what i did

matrixresearchers.com/

Half life 3, confirmed!!!

What will you do once ww3 starts?

meet my gf, make love, have fun, enjoy apocalypse and enjoy being together with her.

and regret i was not able to save the world.

Who will be fighting the war?

russia + china + iran + minor allies vs us + nato + other allies

germany is allied to both sides so no strategic weapons aimed on us. just good old conventional warfare. and me being right near berlin is a factor too.

Do you assume everyone will be dead but you in the end?

i dont really care. i just want to be with my gf.
i wish i could have saved you, but youre unwilling to listen.

i don't think you're working hard enough to save everyone. a few posts on some obscure websites don't really have the reach you need.

no, but Jow Forums does.

But if you're in the hot zone, how will you survive over everyone else? Doesn't make sense. And why would a girl tell you that she will only come meet you during WW3? Most people would assume that was a rejection but here you are waiting for WW3. Your optimism is admirable.

you understand so little.

clairvoyance.

Attached: unspecified.png (529x135, 9K)

I see. The evidence is bulletproof.

it only is for me.

can you not go ramble at your parents this so they put you back in the ward?

before you get worse

This is what a cum overdose looks like, folks. Be careful out there.

sometimes i suspect people actually dont see the posts im replying to and just see my own posts, making them think im just talking to myself.

some anons are encouraging your delusions instead of telling you to take your meds, so you are becoming more incoherent

go take the medication the ward gave you

i literally took it yesterday and the month before too, i get shots. stop telling me to take my meds. i do "take" my meds. its literally in my body since i get them once a month

HOW LONG DO YOU NEED TO HAVE THIS TOLD?

but i guess you think once someone takes his meds one single time they automatically become a normal human you retard npc.

PS:

the NPC meme literally comes from me.

i started with it long before it became a meme.

really makes you think.

>pure people

Attached: spoderman.jpg (480x474, 21K)

you should stop eating bread because gluten can cause psychosis in certain people

pure evil

abracadabra

youtube.com/watch?v=gg2pS9KN28U

song related is me

What you call "fate" may not be with you forever, if i were you i'd pay more attention to what you say to normal people

no one here fucking realizes i am under mindcontrol, instead they all think i have an extremely bad case of schizophrenia or have simply been trolling peope 24/7 for years

germany, duh

the illuminati cant defeat fate.

We'll see about that

I unironically would choose the Combine over this "humanity"

Attached: humanity.jpg (3000x2000, 547K)