The Realest Country

Attached: Chad.png (2000x1333, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nh3N63QdSw0
youtube.com/watch?v=iB7DnJtrncg
youtube.com/watch?v=Pc3zSPprzNY
youtube.com/watch?v=P0dRpi1pck8
youtube.com/watch?v=VqprMzZXTf4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3749161/Romanian-immigrant-dragged-69-year-old-alleyway-rob-rape-missed-bus-jailed-10-years.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2596837/Shocking-moment-baying-mob-Romanian-thugs-swing-frail-grandmother-dressing-gown-screams-terror.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/702051/romanian-migrant-jailed-rapped-woman-robbed-elderly-mcdonalds-crown-court-gabriel-lupu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Starts up the gay flag.

bazat si rosupastilat

Big wasted potential - both in resources and in people

this was kino of the highest order

Attached: ceausescu4[1].jpg (500x393, 54K)

Verificâ numerele mele.

town rapist

youtube.com/watch?v=Nh3N63QdSw0

Chad?

MuttZone is what we call it actually

why are resource rich coutnries such shit-holes except for america?

Keep talking you Romania wannabe.

Attached: xe8vl2fnbx5z.png (470x312, 1K)

Also after much research and introspection I have realized the reason why Romania is so based. It is because of their Dacian heritage and Zalmoxis worship, which instilled a great sense of humour in them (Zalmoxis required you to laugh when you died so you didn’t insult the god for giving you life in order to go to his heaven, so Dacians would start laughing whenever slain in battle). This has trickled down throughout Romania’s history and culture, Romanians always carrying with them a sharp sense of wit and humour, being able to laugh at all things in life and even death itself. A modern expression of this can even be seen in the fact Romania has a famed “funny graveyard” which is the only graveyard in the world where you are supposed to laugh at the dead, as their tombstones inscribe various stories of stupidity, often about how they died or their failed escapades in life.

It is seriousness itself which kills a country and people, and by holding on to that talent of finding humour in all things, the Romanian has persevered through troubles which have felled many other nations in the past. And this is even more impressive when you consider Romania’s geopolitical landscape (stuck between a rock and a hard place all throughout history).

Because your metric for success is framed by the Americans/Jews themselves.

idk man i think that when you have people who struggle to make ends meet and get beheaded you pretty much live in a shit-hole in every metric

The majority of America is a shithole.

A shithole in every metric? Boy your head must be full of jewish metrics.

Have you considered maybe the country is full of stupid people but the beheading actually cures the country? By a refreshment rate of human capital you could say you are better than America because they retain, nay promote, their stupid people and do not behead them.

There, I’ve found a metric for you in which you are not a shithole. Why couldn’t you do that yourself?

inb4 catalan cuck poster

Attached: 1541699219736.jpg (245x205, 15K)

exista vreun Bogdan pe aici? vreau sa i fut femeia nu de-alta

>why couldn't you come up with a metric where murder is seen as a good thing
too low iq'd i guess

Attached: 1541305272978.gif (350x286, 127K)

ah yes the poorest slavic country

Ah yes the most useless jewish metric

Learn to play Dominion instead of Monopoly. It’s a much better game.

Indeed that is probably why. If you have a bad feeling whenever you think things, that’s the low IQ conditioning society has been able to imprint on you (due to the aforementioned low IQ). Having a higher IQ helps break the conditioning which helps you pursue different thoughstreams.

Wrong country, Jorge.

Then again I prefer not to use IQ as a metric either because it’s also jewish. I prefer to see things as a matter of courage rather than intelligence.

you are truly wise, tell me which roma author should i read to increase IQ?

>Moldova is not Romania
Nice try Ivan.

None because they’re filthy gypsies and also Roma is a made up term like “Esperanto” and has no affiliation with Romanians.

oh you're actually a leaf
sad

wait now that i think about it, why is canada such a none-shit hole (in terms of not getting murdered) if it's reosurce rich?

Least I’m not a spic

i thought i was talking to a romanian

BTW I was the one who said Spanish is Ebonics of Latin in the thread yesterday and I will repeat it here today because I think someone may have whispered some falsehoods into your ear and has inflated your ego. It is time to pop that head balloon with the pin prick of truth.

I am.

okay so which romanian author should i read to increase IQ

quality leaf-post

>how eurotrash think chicago looks

Attached: Romanian%2BRevolution%2Bin%2Bpictures%252C%2B1989%2B%25281%2529[1].jpg (1600x1126, 144K)

I always wondered how the fuck a Latin language made its way to fucking Eastern Europe. It's so weird; like imagine French being spoken in an area near Belarus..

Mircea Eliade
Eugene Ionescu
Constantin Chiriţǎ
and Corneliu Codreanu who’s a pretty well known choice at this point

you wish you could ride on a tank on your way to remove commies
enjoy being cucked by your jew democracy

Vadim Tudor.

>durrr what is the Roman Empire

Attached: DB80815B-B04C-4948-BCC4-68B7558C7327.jpg (1024x945, 106K)

youtube.com/watch?v=iB7DnJtrncg

basatus and dacian pilled

Mircea Eldiade, Emil Cioran (if you are low iq or are sucidal stay away from him), Ion Creanga

>romania
>rome
>latin
big think user

>Mircea Eliade
this guy sounds very interesting, hey thanks

try the history of religious ideas by Eliade.
It's his most famous work.

He was bffs and pen pals with Julius Evola as well. Like this guy said his best/most famous work is his History of Religious Ideas Vol1-3.

Quintessential R*manian culture
youtube.com/watch?v=Pc3zSPprzNY

that makes it even better
let's just hope he doesn't have the same prose as him

How to get a thicc Romanian bf

Be careful. Romanian prose can be even more verbose and dramatic. It’s in our blood to go full autist on every issue that doesn’t adhere to truth and goodness.

But Eliade all in all is still a comprehensive and enjoyable read.

Be pure trad waifu

R E M I N D E R

Attached: KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.jpg (577x469, 144K)

romania isn't slavic

Then I'm fucked

DELET

youtube.com/watch?v=P0dRpi1pck8

Best romanian hit ever:
> My fists have no brains
youtube.com/watch?v=VqprMzZXTf4

i'll take u, faggot

Yup. Don’t expect Romanians to orbit you if you ain’t trad.

that's humorous. Also suck a dick janoszszszszzss.

Is it the virgin Romanian flag or Chad though?

It’s Chad my brudda

niggers from chad are unironically better than romanians

You mean Byzantine. And im stating how its fucking weird an Empire from South Europe and West Europe had a place in Eastern Europe, yet never even managed to conquer areas like Slovakia for example. Now fuck off leaf.

Chad?

>192690494

Not the point. The point is, look how separated and far they are from Latin Europe. They're closer to Ukraine than they are to Spain.

Come here romanian friends lets talk about real change instead of just shitposting.

The Byzantine was an extension of the Roman Empire. Also, a huge majority of the Balkans became Ottoman occupied, and the only reason Romania retains its Latin roots is because they didn’t let themselves get conquered by them. You’re not going to dig yourself out of this hole no matter how much you toss meme insults at me.

>Dacian heritage

lol wut is that? do you mean the made-up history about that or the real history of the southerners being a small brown people... that they generally still are... and how they were forced into the rest of the country to fuck it up?

>the answer to my dumbass ponderation is not the point because my ignorance takes priority over everything

Attached: B5C7029C-D737-47D1-94C5-3B5CFB1CCA55.jpg (661x671, 67K)

>flag stolen from Chad
>country stolen from Hungary, Bulgaria, Serbia, etc.
>name stolen from Romans
"""REALEST"""

>Romania
>based
They could even get gay marriage banned in a referendum. Based my ass.

Attached: Average-Romanian.jpg (800x597, 97K)

romanians are slavs larping and speaking a "romance" language

If you call Herodotus or Caesar’s writings made up then fine by me.

why all the hate, shlomo?

Actually Romanian is an imported language. It's still a beautiful language because it's mostly Latin but most of the Romanians really think they are Roman. They are not.

Don’t you have some fireworks to set off, Ming Ho?

Italians hate Romanians because Romanians can understand Italian easily but Italians can’t understand Romanian so it immediately becomes an uneven power balance with the odds against Italians. It’s simple fear.

You really are a Canadian aren't you. Re-read.

we hate them mbacuse they go around stealing copper and beating old people,litearlly the niggers of europe

I’m not going to waste my time reading your comments more than once.

Those are just our innocent gypsies trying to assimilate to your culture, paisano. Quit being a bigot and let more of them in.

We hate them for the same reasons. This guy> is the most educated man in this thread.

>innocent gypsies
nope.i am talking about romanian-niggers

This really does happen. The Romanians that do that though are Indian slaves and are now out of control because of the freedom they have. Invest in chains Mr. Pizza and get they turning that stolen copper into a still and make some brandy!

no,i am talking about real romanians

>defending a leaf
Educated or not still a fucking sugar maple

Romanian niggers? Woah there’s no reason to be so critical of your fellow people who are only looking to settle in a friendly neighbour’s land.

They are fucking trash - do what you want with them.

yes the translation that I'm reading is very understandable

>settle in
beating old people?
>friendly
fuck you and fuck romanians

Do you want Dacia Mare or the Imperium to happen? Because this is how you don’t get Dacia Mare or the Imperium to happen.

>beating old people
Source?

Well I don’t know what you people do when you settle but please make sure to leave your original cultures behind.

Guys stop fighting with random memeflags and instead lets work together, the time of being divisive and hateful with our own needs to end.

Canada best country

I'm posting from Transylvania. It's beautiful, everyone is speaking Romanian around me, the only ones are a lot of foreign tourists that they say how much they love Romania.
How does that make you feel?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3749161/Romanian-immigrant-dragged-69-year-old-alleyway-rob-rape-missed-bus-jailed-10-years.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2596837/Shocking-moment-baying-mob-Romanian-thugs-swing-frail-grandmother-dressing-gown-screams-terror.html

express.co.uk/news/uk/702051/romanian-migrant-jailed-rapped-woman-robbed-elderly-mcdonalds-crown-court-gabriel-lupu

I own enough land there to start a small country there. I'm Jewish. How does that make you feel?

>Beating old people
>Bad
You should be thankful Luigi, it puts less taxation stress on the younger generation.