WHERE THE BAD FOLKS GO WHEN THEY DIE?

WHERE THE BAD FOLKS GO WHEN THEY DIE?
THEY DON'T GO TO HEAVEN WHERE THE ANGELS FLY
THEY GO TO A LAKE OF FIRE AND FRY
SEE 'EM AGAIN TIL THE 4TH OF JULY

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1200x630, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9jPglNrZhkA&frags=pl,wn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can someone explain to me all the hated for Ruth Bader Ginsburg? I honestly don't know why she is so hated

you have to go back

based Meat Puppets

So you can't explain why you hate her? lol certified brainlet give me actual reasons other than reddit faggot

If you don’t know by now or don’t have a high enough IQ to figure it out yourself, you just have to go back.

>ask for a genuine reasons why
>"hurr I can't give you reasons you should go back"

Why don't you actually give valid reasons why or else you're just a certified retard who can't even make up his own mind

Attached: brainletsunkenin.png (640x985, 53K)

Go read any of her arguments on large cases like DC v. Heller, or her opinion on Roe v. Wade. She has no problem legislating from the bench and reinterpreting the constitution so say whatever she wants it to.

thank you, someone giving actual response besides "reddit"

II is one of my favorite albums. Saw them live a bunch of times. Really great band.

It's a Nirvana song retard. Trump supporters are so fucking stupid

Fuck you, dickhead. Try listening to Meat Puppets, Nirvana covered it years later, fuckhead.

Eat a bag of shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=9jPglNrZhkA&frags=pl,wn

Attached: 1510214180827.jpg (645x729, 49K)

My favorite time was when they gobbled a bunch of shrooms right before the gig and ended up playing ZZ Top covers all night. Was a lot of fun.

I think they incarnate even richer than before.

Jews are Dark Eldar. When they did, their soul is captured into a phylactery (a cube with a scrap of the Talmud in it). An Aryan baby is kidnapped, has it's soul ripped from it''s body, and the soul of the Jew is transplanted within the flesh golem.

Quality bait

Attached: 1537058308702.gif (320x240, 186K)

>I need to be spoon fed to develope my own opinions.
No Jon, you are the NPCs.

Attached: C6BAE5CA-42A4-4B1A-9FAB-97C292DCDC34.jpg (1124x1937, 489K)

Attached: CA6164A1-49C4-4125-936D-6F48975EBDDA.png (1125x2436, 845K)

bliss tune. too bad cringe cobain ruined it

Meat Puppets II and Up On The Sun are peak Puppets for me. Was never a fan of Nirvana.

b8

you know where they go

you just know

Attached: beysatan.gif (500x536, 1.1M)

She'll die on November 14th