Why is there such a big attack against Christianity in the west?

Why is there such a big attack against Christianity in the west?

Attached: 1541643077612[1].png (484x322, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uV9s1a6AZT0
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

((()))

except that it doesn't create better people

it creates divisiveness, fear, ignorance and bad choices. it makes people do stupid things for no reason. it wasted human life.

it is not a good solution. Have a moral society sure, but scrap the fact free and anti science sky daddy shit

the golden rule is stupid, and the fact that they gave it a name is even more stupid

Because in the past it organized whites so tge jews are afraid of it, its logically retarded so smart people dont like it and its true message is to be a giant cuck so right wingers don't like it. Pretty much Its a pile of dogshit that worked well to control society before most people knew how to read and were thus capable of learning that it was indeed a pile of dogshit

Try playing D&D or listening to metal in the 90s. Fuck Christians, they tried to ruin my life because they can't stand anyone doing something different.

Satan is the god of this world and Christ is the only one that can change that.

Attached: holy get John 14 6.png (612x392, 466K)

Socially successful people never acted like good Christians. Incels act more like Jesus taught a Christian should than anyone else and they got totally fucked over.

>tips fedora

identity politics and atheists attacking the true religion of peace while ignoring islam and the chink npc menace

T. autistic incels that have easy mental blow ups at people

Because you gave the kikes the world on a silver platter

The idea of the perfect man is the most powerful force the world has ever seen.

Attached: Christ is power.jpg (480x560, 99K)

marxism

Meme magicians take note. Christ is the most powerful Egrigore imaginable,.

Attached: Baptism of Kek.jpg (500x500, 102K)

Catholic church has fallen to ruin
Bunch of fags joined priesthood to hide thier shame then they started raping children, church delt with this with cover-ups instead of public executions.
Current pope is a fag jerking off Jews and Muslims when we need him to call for a crusade.

There's no strength in the Catholic Church, there's no pride in being Christian.

Ditch the church.

Attached: Jesus whips pope.jpg (479x490, 69K)

Like their father Satan, bad folk know they're hellbound and want to drag as many people down with them as possible.
Get saved

Attached: 1540337479248m.jpg (1024x681, 245K)

Keep the faith.

Attached: 1512444053005.jpg (1024x609, 69K)

Because it's inherently a system of control.

Christianity has long been subverted in the West, with back-door exploits being taken advantage of in order to pump in invading brown hordes. Go back to the source; look into Hermeticism, or at least Gnosticism.

There is a new Christianity emerging.

Attached: shotgunjesus.jpg (400x303, 30K)

fpbp

Because of Atheist Europeans bringing wicked influence here

Because (((they))) tremble in fear before Christ. They know he is the savior they were promised, but they chose to reject him and refuse to go back on that choice. Instead, they desire power and control rather than salvation and peace. In the end, their choice will cost them everything. They attack Christians because they know deep down, when the time comes, the Christians will be saved and they will not. They are stubborn to the end.

Christians created Science. Atheists created fairytale "Science" like evolution.

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

youtube.com/watch?v=uV9s1a6AZT0

Attached: 50cal cross.jpg (363x480, 20K)

This

Its attacked on the left simply for being a religion, its attacked by the right for being the creation of kikes used to subjugate white men, remember if you worship a kike on a pike you are apart of the problem

Attached: 1540785531493.jpg (778x847, 134K)

More like a sword

It's what needs to happen before Christ comes and burns all these degenerates.

Fpbp

Because jews hate it and control media

Persecution from heathen is to be expected.

Attached: 2eaac616e846901883680ffeaaacf5bd.jpg (630x961, 147K)

el tipo of de fedora

All of our institutions have failed us
They have all been subverted and the traitor have Turned them into weapons against us

Attached: The devil.jpg (1024x513, 286K)

Alchemy created science

>all american flags
how's that creationism going amerilard?

fuck if i know might be jupiter's revenge

Idea of having monkeys as ancestors hits a little bit too close to home for them.

Attached: 43243242.jpg (1000x997, 554K)

because its the only thing connecting us
i have nothing in common with you except my religion and skin color (assuming you are white)
its easier to control people that are not united

Doesn't it say this would happen in the bible or something? I'm not hardcore Christian, but some woman told me the other day they are going to push for a contact-less and a cashless monetary system and then they can push for the sign of the beast if you want transactions. Kind of freaked me out a little of how that could actually be possible.

Help break down white society to prepare for Africanization and Islamization.

The world serves its god, which is satan.
The divide will grow bigger and bigger, more and more extreme. Until eventually there will be no fence-sitters. You will literally be forced to pick a side. Even close family members and best friends will hate each other.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 2.40.58 PM.png (1220x594, 166K)

Just this past weekend I was at a bar and people around me got into a debate around religion. The first guy was the "I was raised Christian and I wasnt allowed to be degenerate so now I pray to Odin" type, the second guy was talking about how the combined conciousness of everyone is God, and his gf had a lot to say about aliens. It was at this moment I realized the west is doomed. We no longer have a consistent canon and everybody is running around like retards coming up with new ones, leaving us easy to divide and conquer.

Attached: 1540568900013.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Hows the 800lb. circular logic gorilla that archaeologists have been ignoring?

>This fossil is a million years old!
Ok, how did you determine that?
>we date the fossils by the rocks!
How do you date the rocks?
>by the fossils!

Reminder that not one single fossil has ever undergone carbon dating.

Because those (((who call themselves jewish))) want it replaced by LARPangans cucks.

And it will not subvert their nations or morals or anything goy.

Because the church fucked people over for centuries in the name of god. Rape, murder, extortion etc.

>el goblino de la christos

Stop making the real Christian's look retarded with your brainlet ideas, evangelical shitter. They know how long it takes the rock layers to build up, approximately, and come up with calibrations using the fossils in those rocks layers.
>God put those fossils there to trick us!

If you think God is that petty you belong in hell.

>implying these things wouldn't have happened under paganism or any other religion. Europeans actively rebelled against the Church, and the Church mostly protested against these types of behaviours. If anything, those acts were acts of rebellion against the teachings of the Church and Christianity as an attempt by our ancestors to themselves instead of slaves to such a slave religion like Christianity.

why do you like worshiping a kike on a stick?

they can't attack Islam.
Because retarded leftists want to seen as tolerant and inclusive to the followers of an extremely backward, violent, anachronistic belief system and not wanting to be called Islamophobic or racist, which is very stupid because it implies this is a religion exclusively for brown people, when the most populous muslim nation is Indonesia.

shut up racist

Attached: globalcuckenin.png (1042x722, 746K)

It's a middle eastern religion spread through the sword to control people. They'll now use it to spread their propaganda

IE pagan religions, zoroastrianism, hinduism, buddhism are the only good religions

this. muslims are way more whiter than christians. don't forget that the majority of christians in the world are actual feral niggers like this guy

Attached: neckbeard.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

haaa burned!! xD

There was a flood.

>jew god

ewww

Let us meme the second coming.

Attached: Christ Revelation 19 15.jpg (900x450, 133K)

>Europe's rise was Christianity

What a faggot

its true. Europe used to be uncivilized degenerate barbarians, it wasn't until the chosen people of Israel spread their judaic religion to europe that we finally became enlightened and civilized

>what was the flood

Don't you have black brothas in christ to prep?

>Christians created science

Christians took 1000 years to get back to the level of technology pagan Rome had been at

>listening to metal

Attached: 3C6465E5-D22C-420E-9D5A-F875CE17AE5B.jpg (750x927, 163K)

Come home, White man

Attached: il_570xN.1446870347_bk31.jpg (570x429, 26K)

You are yet to understand how powerful and valuable faith is

The church did fuck all against this behaviour and any progess was paid with the blood of peasents. They still fuck people over to this day while living in mansions and call to Take in Refugees. Also i never said any other religion is or would have been better.

Its inferior to faith in the volk and the state.

Faith is way too powerfull to give it to fucking semites.

I don't care if sandniggers follow sandnigger religions, they're dick-cutting semites so it makes sense for them to have the God of dick-cutting semites. White people are not.

>German
You guys gave them the ultimate, everlasting victim card.

spbp as much as I hate to agree with France on anything.

There's only one way into life. Everything else leads to damnation.
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

Treat others as you would have them treat you?

How is that retarded? Unless you plan on being a total shit to everyone you encounter.

lmao ok mohamed, what morals do we use

Sure, but it was Christianity that allowed Jews to thrive in Europe in the first place, and literally created the Ashkenazim as a specialized population bred for usury and money-handling.

>faith in the State

oof

Attached: 137593505136.jpg (240x320, 14K)

Because Christianity is shit.

they didn't lose any roman technology. roman innovations like the scythe continued to be used, and metallurgy continued to improve (compare medieval armor to ancient armor). don't confuse technology with the large-scale organization available to a huge central government

>Some religious kids made fun of me for liking sorcery when I was young.

BOOOO RELIGON! FEDORA FEDORA FOUR HORSEMAN FEDORA!

>There's only one way into life. Everything else leads to damnation.
Ah yes, racemixing.

Attached: 1503401795115.png (853x861, 622K)

it was pagan rome that took them out of israel and put them in europe, in 70 AD

Ongo Gablogian

Most Europeans don't know that they gave Israelite blood or that the Kikes aren't who they claim to be.

Attached: Israel migrations.jpg (876x595, 178K)

this

It was christians that gave them monopoly on banking.

Yes, but it was Christian Europe that out them in charge of the money and imdirectly bred them into the specialized population they are today.

enjoy shipped-in islam cunt

Attached: first_two_muslim_women_elected_584697379_world005pix.jpg (600x400, 48K)

Something mentioned in the Epic of Gilgamesh, which predates Genesis. The god of the Torah is YHWH, not even the same god as the NT. YHWH is not God.

there having been attacks against the holy church for centuries, from outside and from inside
we need to stay strong, brothers
deus vult

>hurr this
meanwhile London is a muslim majority ruled by a muslim
fucking lol

...aren't you a chink colony?

>it's christians' fault the jews love shekels
ok

>Christians didn't lose pagan technology

C O N C R E T E
O
N
C
R
E
T
E

It also took 1000 years to reach anywhere close to Rome's level of art and philosophy

This. Humans are profoundly religious. If not Christianity, then it is the Musk or the Jobs or Saving the planet.

the pope is satan
jesus lives in the hearts of the common man, not in the palace of the pope, bent over from the weight of gold hanging from his neck

>Its Christians fault that they banned the selves from usury, bringing in Jews to be the only ones who could lend at interest, effecticely making them the bank lf the entire continent

Yes