Oy Vey, just a coincidence, right goy?

Oy Vey, just a coincidence, right goy?
>not crisis actors btw

Attached: mygod1221.jpg (639x427, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-borderline-mass-shooting-scene-20181108-story.html
web.archive.org/web/20130115071229/http://crisisactors.org/
toacorn.com/articles/mall-used-to-conduct-active-shooter-training/
triblive.com/local/allegheny/13221932-74/active-shooter-drill-planned-for-thursday-in-squirrel-hill
clickorlando.com/news/orlando-health-fbi-held-active-shooter-training-response-drill-months-before-pulse-shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=Cf2aCRwyFaU
cbsnews.com/news/california-bar-shooting-survivors-of-las-vegas-massacre-were-at-borderline-bar-and-grill/
youtube.com/watch?v=UV9K-SFazAc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQLsEm2zXR8
youtu.be/ZQLsEm2zXR8?t=1066
nypost.com/2018/11/08/las-vegas-massacre-survivors-were-in-california-bar-during-shooting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

hes right you know

Attached: mygod1222.jpg (643x439, 74K)

>recycling crisis-actors
>low effort hoaxing
Sad!

Attached: false-flag.jpg (800x800, 71K)

kek

Attached: mygod1223.jpg (643x316, 43K)

Low energy false flag

Oh if there is a God, please help us.
>you take off the nightmare goggles and everything looks the exact same.jpg

Here is an article

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-borderline-mass-shooting-scene-20181108-story.html

Attached: pure coincidence.jpg (296x314, 17K)

>mass shootings happen everywhere
>that means that the same people are shot each time
Holy shit, lmaooo.

web.archive.org/web/20130115071229/http://crisisactors.org/

Attached: actress.jpg (300x319, 38K)

Just another (((active shooter drill))) goy. Pay attention, be scared, forget.Pic related:
>toacorn.com/articles/mall-used-to-conduct-active-shooter-training/
And don't forget (someone please archive):
triblive.com/local/allegheny/13221932-74/active-shooter-drill-planned-for-thursday-in-squirrel-hill

Attached: Everytime_ASD_Borderline.png (1026x643, 218K)

Attached: coincidence.jpg (1165x998, 61K)

>clickorlando.com/news/orlando-health-fbi-held-active-shooter-training-response-drill-months-before-pulse-shooting
Always seems to be a hospital nearby as well. Don't forget Orlando Medical didn't charge any of the victims for care - even if they had insurance!

Attached: PulseFake.png (1311x867, 371K)

Somebody save this before it gets censored!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Cf2aCRwyFaU

Attached: fakefakefake.jpg (1130x866, 276K)

from: cbsnews.com/news/california-bar-shooting-survivors-of-las-vegas-massacre-were-at-borderline-bar-and-grill/

Nicholas Champion said he and many others in the bar were also at the Las Vegas Route 91 shooting.

"It's the second time in about a year and a month that this has happened," he said. "It's a big thing for us. We're all a big family and unfortunately this family got hit twice."

Attached: pencemovie.jpg (762x910, 108K)

Save this before they delete it.

youtube.com/watch?v=UV9K-SFazAc

Attached: smiles.jpg (1920x1080, 369K)

Geoff Dean can't control his laughter while reporting that a deputy supposedly "died in the hospital"

Attached: laughing-Geoff-Dean.jpg (1113x977, 251K)

his teeth sucking dry mouth is pissing me off can't watch it

unreal

Attached: fucking crypto kike.png (1337x797, 876K)

>an (((uzi)))
are they trolling?

Attached: wut.png (1057x659, 433K)

Nevermind that you have better odds of winning Mega Millions than you do of being in two mass shootings.

>all those heavily democratic areas

Attached: MyDaughterJustGotShotLOL.png (1193x720, 446K)

What if it's like the movie Jack Reacher, where a bunch of random people are assassinated in a seemingly random shooting in order to conceal the real target in the attack. Have any notable high-profile individuals been killed in these shootings?

I remember this fucking faggot

It's gone, suck about lucky sevens.
Only real reason for it to be gone is because it's probably true

such is life in America

Yeah a person from Los Angeles who went to a Country music venue in Las Vegas would never go to a Country bar in Los Angeles.

Coincidence?

Attached: wws.jpg (700x523, 62K)

No. They are fake shootings you stupid fuck.

Attached: pulsefagfake.jpg (300x168, 6K)

>star of rempham
>pedo spirals
>catholic church
what did they mean by this?

Bump

I still don't get how police scanner says
>dark skinned man with beard and beanie repeatedly
>Witnesses all say dark skinned guy with beard
Then he became white all of a sudden.

Attached: 1541683864074.jpg (850x400, 54K)

Jew Pedophile county Sheriff?

we all do, fuck these actor scumbags

Was this a Sandy Hook class reunion?

sometimes i wish i didnt know what any of the symbols mean

POST SOURCE

Oaks and Maples. The trouble with the trees. We will make them give us light.

that or eliminating witnesses to the clusterfuck that was vegas.

404d now. spooooky

Its called manning up you pussy, not crying on TV.

Speaking of manning up turn in your guns faggots

He’s chocking back tears you stupid faggot. Jesus I hate crisis actor retards. If the government wanted to pull off a false flag they would simply murder actual citizens not risk potential risks of leaks from hundreds of people.

Check out this live footage - if 11 people were dead it would have been CPR on the bodies all over the place. Only "dead" person is a lifeless guy in the bushes that the fire department puts a tag on! Then they ignore him. Check it out: @2:18

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQLsEm2zXR8

Attached: DUMMY.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

>shows map demonstrating heaviest lib voting areas instead of mass shootings

>He’s chocking back tears
Now, he was smiling before, after, and while answer the question - no tears at all. It's obviously fake.

hes not
you dont choke back tears for 12 people you didnt know and dont give a fuck about, and im sure as a officer he has been though this a lot and it wouldnt really phase him
the dude is smiling though which is weird

i dont want to live in "behold a pale horse" world anymore... that smile was odd, but him laughing when he was talking about the dead deputy was jaw dropping.

what the fuck is going on... I am beginning to really wonder if that crazy kid was right, he was from the west coast who said that he saw reptilians and made a manifesto listing a bunch of people as being martian reptilians in hiding. Kyle was his name.

he named dropped bill nelson as being a reptilian and bill does not look like a human.

I swear I've seen this map before....

Attached: file.png (800x449, 691K)

Building comes down tomorrow.

They dont want it coming back to bite them, could be eliminating crisis actors too. Hard to say it was such a fuck up in vegas.

Be sure to chock those tears, wouldn’t want them to roll away.

>Indianapolis and Gary aren't sanctuary cities

Attached: 1541565611717.jpg (1014x635, 74K)

they are gonna kill all las vegas survivors because they watched how there were 2 shooters on the hotel.

Except none of them died
And even if some of them did, not all of them did.

You can't keep screaming conspiracy and false flag when it doesn't make any sense.

15 min later and they still haven't dragged this dummy in the bushes to the hospital.

youtu.be/ZQLsEm2zXR8?t=1066

Attached: DUMMY2.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

They like to fuck with woke people by incorperating coincidences

>you better think the way i think goyim or you are stupid!
i dont really care about any world theater for the dumb masses to ponder like this shooting dumb shit but you are such a blatant shill/troll

I wouldn’t say this is true, I live in LA and know plenty of people who drove to LV for that country autism, wouldn’t be too surprising if some country fucks in Thousand Oaks went too

Still absurdly low odds, especially if we’re talking 5+ people

Totally a coincidence goys

Attached: 1541670486662.png (556x805, 208K)

I like a conspiracy as much as the next guy but he's trying to fight back tears. You're a retard.

kek these country fans are serious

Can I get a /quick rundown/ here lads?

Attached: 1485221565816.jpg (200x233, 13K)

who the fuck would cry about 12 random ass faggots in a world with 7 billion people
stop trolling

Nazi flag watches videos from The Sun. Could it get any better

I laughed and cried at my Grandpas funeral while talking about him. You autists with npc tier emotional health just don't get it

>so much correlation itt

The glowniggers are just rubbing it in our faces now.

If they were using crisis actors, they wouldn't draw attention to the fact that the some of the same people were there.

Attached: blinded by the light.webm (344x258, 1.1M)

>they would actually kill people
How fucking retarded are you? Real shootings with real bodies and blood bring real investigations and real lawyers. By LARPing they can control the narrative. But you are too retarded to understand something so fucking basic.

Attached: high-school-shooting-.png (500x726, 196K)

WTF is wrong with Florida

F U OBVIOUSLY SPOOKS TYING UP LOOSE ENDS.

I'm not attacking you for wrongthink I'm attacking you for not thinking at all.

some of them were also in the Vegas shooting. coincidence?

Attached: hello___.gif (260x173, 1.3M)

>I'm not attacking you for wrongthink I'm attacking you for not thinking at all.
isnt this the same shit insane "liberals" say?
it is fuck off

Yes yes everything is faked, theres no truth out there wxcept for a handful of infographics

Keep living in a fantasy world retards

LA has the same six sided star with pedo triangles too I believe

You guys already believe in Invisible Sky Daddy so why is this more of a stretch than that?

If that was something laying on the ground, how would those flashlights be lighting it up from behind the bushes?

Never seen again after this.

I really don't get why it's so unbelievable to this board that mass shootings ever happen
You're willing to believe that a massive conspiracy involving some very incompetent people who reuse the same fucking actors is trying to justify taking away all your guns despite nobody ever actually coming to take your guns
Every time it's some grainy chopper footage with three pixels circled or two people looking similar or people in shock not fully understanding what's happening and getting so confused they give conflicting accounts
This is honestly some really childish shit

Not trying to discount anything but he was talking about his colleague the deputy at that time.

Being a contrarian is cool nowadays. Kids love it

>Schulman
>right

Attached: BA089774-381D-474D-8ADF-A2A3D034419A.jpg (173x200, 33K)

why is it so hard to just change your mind on guns? whats the matter with you people?

>Las Vegas massacre survivors were in California bar during shooting

nypost.com/2018/11/08/las-vegas-massacre-survivors-were-in-california-bar-during-shooting/

>People who frequent a Country Western Bar in California went to a Country Western Festival in Vegas, a few hours drive away.
>this is somehow super suspicious

Wow, some massive conspiracy you got there friend.

>Indianapolis and Gary aren't sanctuary cities
They don't want to scare the illegals away.

Begone shill

>real shooting
>"don't do that, people will investigate!"
>fake shooting
>"nobody will investigate because it's fake!"
Show me how this makes sense. If the police are on the payroll to say a fake shooting was a real shooting, why the fuck wouldn't they be on the payroll to say it wasn't the government in the event of a real government-sponsored mass murder?

Maybe it was another false flag to distract from massive election fraud going on in broward county?

Lots of numerology around this one, as usual.

Perp originally reported as 29 years old.
2+9=11
Dead officer had 29 years on the force.
2+9=11
Originally reported as 11 victims plus the perp and the officer dead.

11, 11, 11. Also 11 died in the synagogue shooting last week...

Also, the officer was just about 6 months from retirement. I know that in one of the other recent (((shootings))) an officer does that was really close to retirement.
How convenient...

Also, this happened with Pepperdine students if I'm not mistaken. That school has a very prestigious school of public policy. If there were real deaths involved, then maybe this was a way of targeting the children of prominent people who stepped out of line? We should really investigate who the parents if the people "killed" are...

This is all I have so far just from listening to the radio at work today. I am going to dig into this when I get home tonight.

Patterns like this always seem to be a coded message in my mind. Who is the message intended for? If we knew that, we would know alot.

>"NO BAD THINGS HAPPEN UNLESS IT'S BY THE PEOPLE I HATE. IF IT'S SOMEONE LIKE ME THEN IT'S CONSPIRACY"
It's more sad than anything.

Giving the entire populace ready access to guns, glorifying gun violence in the media, and having no help for the mentally ill leads to people with guns shooting into crowds
I will never understand how a gigantic series of conspiracies involving hundreds or possibly thousands of people who are all expertly fooling the entire country but also so incompetent that they fuck up every step of the process is the smarter alternative

Timestamp and hooktube please i dont have time for this shit

And here we have a shining example of the mental illness problem I was talking about

>you people?

STFU you racist, Nazi, scumbug.

It was on the ground next to the building surrounded by bushes - they didn't treat it like a corpse or transport it immediately as they would have been required to do - they just ignored it and put a glow-in-the-dark stick on top of it at @2.00 and then 15 min later it's still there and they haven't bothered to haul it off to the hospital. Never showed what happened to the item. It's obviously a dummy.