Attached: blyat.jpg (220x290, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lawofone.info/results.php?s=1
infogalactic.com/info/Grigori_Rasputin
youtu.be/tvP_LnKexPM
youtu.be/P_T2iWgykVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He didn’t dodge the bullet.

Not really. Man was an adept in the occult and used it to a great extent.

He got caught lackin, that's what he did wrong

If anything he's the Jesus of unrestricted kikery

He may have poisoned a little boy for years.

Other than that made a huge country do whatever he wanted and acted a degenerated at parties, lots of infidelity and rape too I guess

>a commie jew spewing lies about based rasputin
Why im not surprised?

He was a peasant with a massive dick and was cucking all of the Russian nobles.

The nobles were right in killing him. You don't let the riff-raff taint the gene-pool.

Him and Hitler were my favorite people in sophomore year of high school. Because we learned about them in class.

I dont get it. Out of everything why they decided to save his penis.

Because science couldnt explain how a autistic hobo like him managed to fuck half the population in russia

I was scared about this guy when I was a kid. When I would see his picture I would scream. I can see the evil in his eyes. Also he was apart of a sex occult where they would fuck anyone they see. Imagine seeing a 6'4 tall guy fuck you with his 14 unerected dick.

Attached: figes_1-120816.jpg (1600x1916, 402K)

Rastad
He banged all the romanov girls and would of been the daddy to all future romanovs

He released a pretty based album T B H

Attached: 71e2PThXfKL._SX355_.jpg (355x354, 34K)

>rasputin was evil
Good goy

ra ra rasputin lover of the russian queen

no

Also him and genghis are some of the only humans to harvest 4th density negative after their physical death. An extraordinarily hard thing to accomplish. Currently serving as shipping clerks of sorts for the orion group (bad ayys)

Can i get a quick rundown?

he like to slip his missus the rogder on a saturday night

.and proably your missus too if you dont keep your eye on her

Nigga, you're saying he ascended THROUGH the negative path? Sounds like quite the achievement.

Attached: carl.jpg (600x615, 40K)

It's not easy to "ascend" as you put it through service to self requires dedication to control and servitude few humans are capable of. Many humans don't even ascend positive with service to others, though it is more common. Usually people just go to another 3rd density planet like here to repeat and try again.

They one hell of a time murdering him. Rasp was a tough Russ

And to clarify usually those needing to repeat the grade as it were would just come back here, but the sphere we call home is also making the grade and will no longer be useful to those who still must repeat the lesson of 3rd Density.

He was a holy man..scary holy.. that's why he looks scary, The Virgin Mary in Her apparition at Fatima said Russia would be converted (to True Catholicism) if Catholics amended their lives, my thought is that Rasputin was an instrument of Mary to kept the young czar alive to become the Catholic ruler of Catholic Russia but Catholics did not amend their lives so Rasputin and the Romanovs were murdered and Russia fell to the Bolsheviks :(

Attached: 1531153457015s.jpg (250x220, 8K)

Sounds.....fractal'y
Curious where you got your information

Attached: 1518543582252.gif (450x711, 1.62M)

Ra

w...what?

Attached: 1487009720966.png (411x223, 125K)

I've checked out Thoth, are he and Ra bros?

If by bros you mean the both follow the path of service to others, than yes. Also realise the info that comes from channeling depends on how deep the trance state is and the instruments vocabulary. The instrument of thoth was more inclined to the occult and metaphysical were as the instrument of Ra was a deeply devoted Christian woman, with little knowledge of such things but her intense desire to serve others blended with ra's so to speak. All channeling touch upon the subjects to more or less the same extent although the words and message may be different.

>be NEET
>thinking death will set you free
>die
>forced to get a job in afterlife

Attached: 777.jpg (570x799, 492K)

occultist and kikefriend operating in very high noble society mostly through excentricity and females.must have been wonderful person, something like russian alister crowley...

He parted his hair right through his bald spot. What the fuck.

Many thanks! Reading and hearing about such people makes me realize just how fluoridated my brain is.

Attached: beautiful art 2.jpg (1280x814, 154K)

Attached: 1529609791107.jpg (1024x749, 103K)

Literally not giving a fuck.

lawofone.info/results.php?s=1

Though a fair warning to you and any interested in this stuff. Read and take in with the smallest grain of salt. Keep that which rings true to you and discard immediately that which does not. Much of channeling requires leaps of faith few people especially the ones who call this place home are willing to give. But it is fun food for thought.

Attached: rasputin.png (1572x167, 23K)

Can you faggots here coyly calling him based explain why a man who helped engender hatred against the tsar by commoners and nobility alike should be considered good? He was a (((mystic))) who took advantage of a weak boy and distraught mother for his own ambitions

>massive dong
>seduces queen
>deadly poison does nothing
>gets shot. Survives.
>gets shot again
>if he didn't exist, communist revolution and WW1 may not have happened

What an unlikely and pivotal character in history.

Will do, user. Thanks again for the resource. I've heard of this before but never given it a read.

Attached: beautiful art 3.jpg (1600x727, 378K)

No worries and peace upon you and yours.

Attached: hitler.png (1561x529, 105K)

He didn't use Tinder to slyly convince women to stop wearing yoga pants ("I don't wear yoga pants, they're leggings.") in public.

Attached: 1504532795974.png (800x799, 234K)

Dude was such drunk, arsenic didn't kill him. Gets hit the head with barbell. Doesn't kill him. Shot the dude doesn't kill him. Wrap him up in a blanket think he's dead toss him on the river.. doesn't kill him. Find him face down on the shore. Died from hypothermia.

Based as fuck.

Amazon has a russian miniseries about him where he's the misunderstood hero

Imagine believing any of this.

No way he fucked the queen.

Thankyou, you illuminated a new branching tunnel in the rabbit hole for me.

Attached: 1522445237864.png (500x500, 33K)

fucking who?

the tunnel is infinite my friend

Attached: thegreatgame.png (1716x168, 41K)

the fuck is you talking bout mane?

amazing how famous he is , learned about him in school , did he actual change history in any way do?

Rasputin

>Rasputin
infogalactic.com/info/Grigori_Rasputin

How the fuck did you get a color picture of him?

Film colorization (or colourisation) is any process that adds color to black-and-white, sepia, or other monochrome moving-picture images. It may be done as a special effect, to modernize black-and-white films, or to restore color films. Examples date from the early 20th century, but colorization has become common with the advent of digital image processing.

kek'd

I just took a photo of myself

>tfw Don

He got the royal family killed indirectly and arguably most of russia due to the russian revolution
Also even though he was just a drunk hobo with holy powers, had he not been stabbed by a british spy, he could had prevented russia from participating in ww1

Ras-who-tin

Attached: 1541657338815m.jpg (374x1024, 30K)

well cucking the russian imperial court and czar probably wasnt a great idea

I'm always reminded of Richard D. James.

Attached: atwin1.gif (400x260, 64K)

yes very unfortunate

Attached: don.png (1584x181, 46K)

bump

he open his mouth instead of keeping it close

I read that the bullets didn't kill him and that he died by drowning.

Only this photo though.

He died of hypotermia

Nah there are loads.

Attached: 8c8iaezp06by.jpg (450x282, 21K)

He deserves credit for working tirelessly to keep Russia out of the war, which could even have prevented the formation of the USSR. He kept Russia out the Balkan war in 1912, which would have triggered WW1 if they had become involved, he could have done it again had it not been for the assassination attempt, a good man.

Rasputin's nickname was the "Girthquake" for a reason

Attached: s6sncot.jpg (650x433, 68K)

Thats a big dick

if you're not quoting scripture i aint believing any of that fatima apparitions shit. My blood boils at how the catholic church controls the masses with made up fairy tales. Mary is dead in Christ! all the saints are dead in Christ! Jesus is the only one who has resurrected, He is the firstfruit,
we are still waiting for our turn..

1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

So we can all agree rasputin was drunk russian jesus

she just wants to play with it you can tell

The 3 different VOTER classes and how number 3 is the most dangerous... a cornered voter

youtu.be/tvP_LnKexPM

Language is what unites us!!! Language is our true fatherland
youtu.be/P_T2iWgykVU

Enjoy.....,.,.,.,,.