Hindusim general

>What is Hinduism?

Hinduism is the oldest organized religion in the world. It is the Sanatana Dharma, the Eternal Law. It has no known origin and no founders - it is a synthesis of various Indian cultures and practices from as early as 4000 BCE.

Hinduism differs from Christianity and other Abrahamic religions in that it does not have:

>A single founder,
>A specific theological system,
>A single concept of deity,
>A single holy text,
>A single system of morality,
>A central religious authority,
>The concept of a prophet.

Hinduism is neither polytheistic, monotheistic, trinitarian or henotheistic, yet it is all at the same time.

The development of Hinduism was influenced by many invasions over thousands of years. The major influences occurred when light-skinned, nomadic "Aryan" Indo-European tribes invaded Northern India (circa 1500 BCE) from the steppes of Russia and Central Asia. They brought with them their religion of Vedism. These beliefs mingled with the more advanced, indigenous Indian native beliefs, often called the "Indus valley culture."

Attached: images (33).jpg (763x402, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga
archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.280367
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp
sacred-texts.com/hin/
google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/ramayana.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjy8Lm_5NjXAhXDvo8KHa1cAcsQFghMMA0&usg=AOvVaw2lqBBcB2jwkUOGaqLqzQJa
google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/mahabharata.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjZ247P5NjXAhWLtY8KHZsTAMIQFggLMAA&usg=AOvVaw3xZVGN2bgbJ_CZgBqvX-D1
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY
youtube.com/watch?v=oiCnrn6LkUo
swarajyamag.com/ideas/genetics-might-be-settling-the-aryan-migration-debate-but-not-how-left-liberals-believe
youtu.be/igsoFGv-Dw0
youtube.com/watch?v=aQmA5ILqgUc
youtu.be/hMBKmQEPNzI
youtu.be/NU6tH6a0s3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Political Significance of Hinduism in this Age

All the decadence of the world today has been predicted by Hinduism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga

Prophesied events during a Kali Yuga

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
>"At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas [guna or temperament] and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser."

With regard to human relationships

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
>People will take vows and break them soon after.
>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
>Teachers will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama(lust) will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.

Resources
>Introduction for westerners
archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.280367

>Bhagavad Gita
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html

>Upanishads
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp

>Vedas
sacred-texts.com/hin/

>Ramayan

google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/ramayana.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjy8Lm_5NjXAhXDvo8KHa1cAcsQFghMMA0&usg=AOvVaw2lqBBcB2jwkUOGaqLqzQJa

>Mahabharata

google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/mahabharata.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjZ247P5NjXAhWLtY8KHZsTAMIQFggLMAA&usg=AOvVaw3xZVGN2bgbJ_CZgBqvX-D1
>Ramayan anime
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY

Attached: images (1).jpg (302x475, 25K)

Attached: The_Celestial_Chariot_(6124515635).jpg (1173x1493, 1.48M)

Attached: images (9).jpg (602x316, 50K)

Shut the fuck up. Stop spamming these posts for cumskins. They are braindead morons high o. Desert death cults.

You are disgrace to the sanatani Dharma. No one cares about Hinduism on this board. It's literally shitposting.

Are you an insecure beta faggot who craves acceptance from these cumskins ? Pathetic.

Grow the fuck up. Stick to r/bakchodi.

Sperg. Jpg

>Stick to r/bakchodi
Stopped reading there
Imagine having a reddit account

But that's the last line

Attached: images (3).jpg (356x450, 39K)

It's an UFO man... jeez

youtube.com/watch?v=oiCnrn6LkUo

Attached: 195225.jpg (1680x1050, 250K)

>Sanatana
Infinite life death life?

Attached: images (2).jpg (350x439, 32K)

Eternal

Yes yes, same stuff.

Attached: vitunhomonistikettu.jpg (502x754, 96K)

Is Hinduism pagan?

Shouldn't that be a raindeer
What does pagan mean?

I was just searching about Hinduism today.

I still don't get it: What are the "holy books" of Hinduism?

Also how do I find original copies of those (in English)?

Hinduism has no one holy book i would suggest reading the intro book in link and the Geeta after that, please stay away from physical copies in the west

POO

Attached: justhinduthings.jpg (634x422, 68K)

t. Paki

>The major influences occurred when light-skinned, nomadic "Aryan" Indo-European tribes invaded Northern India (circa 1500 BCE) from the steppes of Russia and Central Asia. They brought with them their religion of Vedism

That's disputed

swarajyamag.com/ideas/genetics-might-be-settling-the-aryan-migration-debate-but-not-how-left-liberals-believe

Read the Bhagavad Gita and the Upanishads. Eknath Easwaran's translations are good.

Attached: 20181108_200603.jpg (4608x3456, 3.33M)

Good article

Based and red pilled.
I must say that I admire the world oldest civilization and religion. I envy the Indians cultural heritage and consciousness compared to the western brainwashed culture.

Attached: download.jpg (191x264, 10K)

Attached: images (19).jpg (184x274, 6K)

Hindus believe that everything there is to know was written down 4000 years ago and that any improvements were impossible because their god would have recorded it if it was true. At least that’s what I read in Ben-Hur

>Ben-Hur
Wut

That's true for abrahmic religions, it's the stark opposite in Hinduism

How do?

Why does it matter where I read it?

Om Namah Shivaya

Never tbought Id see fellow hindus on this board. White hindu here.

And Shiva is the ultimate redpilled god. He literally destroys all lies and evil.

>why does it matter where I read it
Cause its completely flase and meme tier American
Alakh niranjan

He destroys everything, destruction is how creation start

Opinions on Krishna Das?

youtu.be/igsoFGv-Dw0

Why? What exactly does he do? You can find those songs sung by someone who knows the language

I like this one when getting high

youtube.com/watch?v=aQmA5ILqgUc

Nice one

youtu.be/hMBKmQEPNzI

Pseudo-intellectual bullcrap.

youtu.be/NU6tH6a0s3s

what do you guys think of the hare krishnas?

Daily reminder that dark skinned people are Dasyus and are despised by Indra/Jupiter.

They're top 10 largest army.

Subverion