What is the Media Hidding

Attached: DrfywFrU8AAbunc.jpg large.jpg (1080x807, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/borderline-bar-shooter-middle-east/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WOW

this

no fucking way

Holllly shit

I don't see any proof that this is real.

oof

Fuck off with this bullshit

>inb4 thread gets 404'ed

NO WONDER THE MEDIA CALLED HIM MIDDLE EASTERN LAST NIGHT

Because it’s not real. Just right wing fantasies

any other pictures?

THE MEDIA CALLED HIM MIDDLE EASTERN LAST NIGT

Woah. Big think

>t. muzzie

Attached: AC2BA4A3-0046-4955-B619-3F7C51ADA1B5.jpg (750x501, 79K)

why is his facial hair growing literally right up to his lip? this seems a little....

And that he wore a beanie hat on his head.

How can you make fun of a Chad with 4 virgin brides?

fucking BUMP
huge if big

Is it real?

this is fucking retarded lol

So which is it?
Is he a muzzie or a jew?

Bumping this bread

Eyebrows look similar, eyes have the same downward tilt

There's no difference

What does that even mean? half the white retards here confuse Indians for Arabs

last night on the scanner feed they said the suspect was wearing a disguise but I guarantee you they police will never release to the media it was the same one in the OP's photo.

Dipshit, a witness of the shooting saw him for a split second, noticed the beard, said he looked middle eastern from said beard, and was reported as a quote from this one witness. Not credible

MULTIPLE PEOPLE SAID MIDDLE EASTERN WIT A BEARD.

So he was getting ready to be in a Nativity Play, and his kill everything PTSD kicked in?
Jaimazing.

LINKS, BITCH.

>Beard = Middle Eastern

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 75K)

Get off my board negroid

EVERYTHING IS SCRUBBED FAGGOT. Wait for the people who archived it to come on and post the archive links.

Sizable if reliable

Mmmm Imma say nah.

Is this whole board fucking faceblind lmao

Attached: 1495106048421.png (1508x892, 171K)

Bumping, got any proofs?

those faces don't even look the same

I'LL WAIT, UNTIL THEN I CALL BUSLLSHIT.

Looks more like a halloween costume with that very fake looking beard.

big if true

(((Snopes))) debunked it. Can someone debunk their debunk? Where did the pic originate?

Fake news is dangerous

that obv ious shop on the right though
satanist are adapting

lol wut

AS USUAL, POL SPREADING FAKE INFO.
THEY ARE DIFFERENT PERSONS.
OH, I FORGOT AUTISTS CAN'T DIFFERENTIATE FACES.

>(((Snopes/CNN))) debunked it.

Attached: disgustcat.jpg (1133x1197, 431K)

snopes.com/fact-check/borderline-bar-shooter-middle-east/

Attached: 1522538998112.jpg (287x304, 28K)

I'm just saying this is where normies go first. If you can counter their arguments, they lose status as fact checkers and truth can be revealed.

Know your enemy.

kek, Jow Forums is getting desperate

Attached: 1404854891278.jpg (478x500, 17K)

Masons and faggot kikes

Borderline bar and grill=133
Las Vegas Nevada=133
Government=133

GET OFF MY BOARD NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEE

fake as fuck gay as fuck

1. look how OBVIOUSLY fuckin different their noses are
2. look how OBVIOUSLY different their upper lips are (muslim dressed faggot barely has a top lip, sharp/defined downward slope on sides of the mouth)
3. look how OBVIOUSLY different their closed mouths look (my pic related)
4. look how OBVIOUSLY different their upper jaw definition is (muslim dressed faggot has almost no definition on jaw clearly visible above his beard on left side of his face, while Long's got a GIJoe jaw that'd obviously be visible above the chin-beard line)
5. Look how they have ENTIRELY different shaped faces (the right corner of muslim dressed fag's mouth protrudes beyond the right jaw line / cheek, and look how Long's jaw/cheek extends well beyond the corner of his mouth, that is NOT darkness of the hood on the muslim fag obscuring the wider face we know Long has, you can clearly see his skinny ass face even with the beard)

you're all excruciatingly retarded for believing this horribly fake bullshit sweet mother of god

Attached: i.jpg (720x480, 41K)

Too many white mass shootings over the pass 2 weeks for the normies to take and not notice the white male problem, they know the antiwhite male hate fire rises

D-did you just (you) me faggot?

what the fuck

Attached: clean up.png (1440x900, 395K)

sure fuckin did retard

Fake lol. Even jf it was real. It was just halloween lol. CONservatives too quick to cry isis

Idk where you found this but excellent work.
Another leftist/isis attack targeting a demographically white area.

Attached: false_flag.jpg (806x806, 93K)

Halloween party

SAME CITY AND 22,000 ATTENDEES, YOU MOTHERFUCKING RETARD.

It was Amy Schumer! SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

beard looks fake

EXCELLENT WORK?
A PICTURE OF 2 DIFFERENT PERSONS, W/O BACKING INFO IS ENOUGH FOR YOU?

His twitter ID is @long__boi and is now set to private

its like that hit movie final destination

>snopes
glow in the dark motherfuckers

Attached: DcHnRT_U0AAYhn_.jpg (1200x1029, 164K)

ADVICE TO THE NAIVE: DON'T TRUST POL, IT'S FULL OF THE WORST SCUM OF SOCIETY TRYING TO CORRUPT YOUR MINDS WITH FAKERY AND MISLEADINGS.

wtf how did you manage to post here then
are you scum trying to mislead too
who can i believe now
this websight is so confusing

Quite the Trans-Formation...?

?

Attached: chimpa.jpg (150x198, 6K)

Bifgtriue

I SHOULD ADD (IMPORTANT TO THE PROBABILITY THAT YOU'RE POINTING OUT) 22,000 ATTENDEES THAT ARE VERY LIKELY TO ATTEND TO ANOTHER SOCIAL/NOCTURNAL EVENT AS IS BAR.
ARE YOU ALL REALLY THAT RETARDED?!!!!!!!!

By calling him what he is: a goatfucker.

>Be me
>29 yo
>Shoot up bar
>Die
>Set my twitter account to private

I’m confused

Halloween costume?

This infogram is fucking retarded.

"Immediate national news coverage": So are you telling me that the 24 hour newscycle ghouls will NOT pick up on a national tragedy as it occurs? So... the only things ever occuring in this country are thing reported on days later, and any breaking news is in fact a false flag? Amazing.

"Political Agenda": Because Jow Forumstards couldn't politizise fucking poptarts, let alone a massshooting, if we really put our minds to it.

"Incident inspires emotion": Reporter: 'So tell me user, 500 people are dead in this nondescript tragedy, how does that make you feel?' Me: 'Nothing, nothing at all. I am dead inside. Empathy is for the weak, Sympathy for the deluded. Also if I admit to emotions this whole false flag operation is rumbled shit I've said too much cyanide pill go uurghk'

"initial media stories conflict with official story": So the fake rapid response "24 hour news crews" (see point 1) are unable to coordinate with the officials organizing the false flag. What is this, amateur hour?

"no dead bodies": As I said, Amateur hour. The Gleiwitz incident proves you can kill as many people as you want for a false flag op.

>but that false flag wasn't real was it

"Celebrities used": Individuals with inflated self worth give their unwanted 2 cents. How shocking.

"MSM manipulation tactics": Conspiracy word salad proves that the jooos is working with the guvermint to brainwash the sheeple. Alex Jones told me so in confidence after I promised to buy his brainpillz.

"Fed gov attention": So, a mass shooting or terrorist attack SHOULDN'T at any time precipitate a federal response? Yeah sure, why not. You feckless muppets.

If that photo is really him then it looks like a halloween costume. The beard is fake as shit., It's just a joke. He was a funny guy.

Attached: 1541694447854.jpg (579x465, 42K)

Not the same. Right eye lower than left one. Even on the costumed one.

spotted the recent ISIS convert.