Accelerationist

Register Democrat and vote and campaign for the kookiest transgender primary candidate. Then vote R for the general elections.

Attached: 3C5B9EC8-4F01-4340-88A0-AA56DE687BEB.jpg (640x1136, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/isbi6T0n11E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dems literally judge books by their covers. The most bedazzled cover wins.

Literally already did this, voted for Ben Jealous in Dem primaries for governor of Maryland, then he gets BTFO by based Hogan by 15 points.

Jealous didn't even know what state he was running for governor of!
youtu.be/isbi6T0n11E

Sounds good. I registered R to vote for Trump. Now as a president he's pretty much guaranteed the nomination so now it's time to re-register and elect a muslim transgender communist niggers.

Attached: 1537332054484m.jpg (1024x1024, 68K)

if everyone did that they couldnt vote in republican primaries. hence no more trumps.

StPeach is perfection.

Wrong, all boomers support trump now. The never trumpers boomer fully converted. Even the younger independent libertarian-ish Gen XYZs’ are riding the Trump wave for the next 5+ years. Democrats on the other hand are fighting a neo-progressive wave from younger gens vs boomer-neoliberals

That's not accelerationist.

ahem

Attached: 1494936384981.jpg (455x847, 101K)

Attached: 1541188919907.jpg (533x800, 163K)

it's day 8 and thots have no power over me anymore

That ass is insane

I refuse to believe its real

Us winning has had more of an acceleration effect than decades of poz

That’s not accelerationism, that’s suicide. Accelerationism is keeping things as divided as they are now, not presenting Democrats a free opportunity to ban everyone from ever criticizing them again at the state level.

BASED Krautist

Attached: 284F6C89-2EC4-4629-A140-493067F080AF.png (390x474, 249K)

i know her irl her name is sam sword

>transgender

Always vote for niggers in the Democratic party. Massachusetts was white Rep vs. hispanic Dem. The Rep got 70% of the vote because all the white liberals voted for him.

White liberals dislike minorities. Put the minorities in power in the Democratic party and the white libs will eventually flee.

This too

ASSelerationist

Did you feel clever when you typed that out, boomer?

What would be the accelerationist choice in this case?

>already registered dem since obummer and didnt change my registration when i went hard right
Feels good getting to be lazy, feels bad remembering I voted for king nig

Attached: DrB6yk2VAAAN8DQ.jpg (262x325, 22K)

This is actually a good idea

>*PFFFFDDTHTTTTTTT*
>*SNIFFFFFFFFFFFD*
>*PFFDTH PFDTH BRRAAAP BRAAAAAAAAP*
>*oh yes oh yes*

Attached: image.jpg (821x1024, 596K)

Who the hell is this?

Natalya Nemchinova

>>Her acting aliases range from Natali Nemtchinova to Natalia Andreeva and Delilah G, Danica, Amanda, Asya and Annabell.

Attached: Natalya Nemchinova.jpg (622x326, 37K)

>cause gridlock in the government
>acceleration!
nigger we dont vote again for another two years anyways wtf are you on about

Was already planning on doing this, fully intend on voting for Kamala Harris in the primaries

Smart user. Think I will thanks.

imagine how pink her butthole is?

go clean your room