Tucker's home attacked by antifa

Mike Isaacson's Smash RacismDC a local antifa chapter, assaulted Tucker's house when his wife and children were alone.

During the assault the door was broken and a pipe bomb was planted

eu.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/11/08/mob-tucker-carlsons-home-antifa-break-door-chant-fox-host/1927868002/

Attached: 1539393968093.jpg (988x1024, 268K)

that ass tho

Once a couple if these SJWs catch a bullet or 2 this shit will stop. Shouldn't be too much longer

Mighty antifa will end the racist problem for ever. No whites = No racism. Racism is exclusively a white phenomenon since non-whites cannot be racist. Good Night Whites. Good Night Whites.

Attached: 1537253888161m.jpg (1024x576, 126K)

Wait a minute why is this not the biggest news story on Earth as it would be if the lads went and did this to CNN scum?

Attached: 86EE5BCF-7BC6-44A3-8FA4-3BF1EC0C99D1.jpg (860x556, 340K)

he's back

Attached: thisguy.png (258x354, 111K)

They will need to start with each other they look white as fuck and needs to be killed

Ill join antifa if it means I can gt a piece of that bubble butt.

Why is the Antifa faggot carrying an AR15 w/o a mag?

Can rape be considered as a non lethal long term way of self defence as you generate painful memories on the assaulter to ensure he doesn't attempt to assault you again?

Attached: ass.jpg (387x789, 77K)

Good Night Whites. Good Night Whites. Good Night Whites. Good Night Whites. Good Night Whites. Good Night Whites. Good Night Whites. Good Night Whites. Good Night Whites. Good Night Whites. Good Night Whites. Good Night Whites. Good Night Whites. Good Night Whites. Good Night Whites. Good Night Whites. Good Night Whites. Good Night Whites.

Attached: 1530991320291.jpg (800x600, 305K)

Attached: 1528583396059.jpg (401x500, 121K)

President removing a reporter for assaulting a woman is infringing on freedom of speech
Kicking down the door of a journalist is honoring democracy and fighting fascist reporters who need to be silenced

duh

virgin alert

Attached: Brap.jpg (821x1024, 143K)

>implying antifa is anywhere near as well equipped or trained

Under real communism she never would be able to eat enough to grow an ass like that.

Attached: 1487570184893.png (812x726, 73K)

Nice shop you commie faggot

Attached: 20181106_083303-3024x2268.jpg (3024x2268, 1.43M)

I guarantee you that bitch has had more Dicks in her than all the malls of America.

Good Night Whites

Attached: 1530624937718m.jpg (1024x597, 134K)

After the war we will put that girl in the stockades, naked and waiting to be had by any man that wants her.

Man I'm really looking forward to it. Some of us have been prepping for decades. You hate us. We hate you. Only one way the Republic survives your Bolshevik bullshit.

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

Attached: IMG_1114.jpg (600x1066, 56K)

No because that implies that at that point the threat of lethal force is over and you overstepped in becoming the aggressor. They potentially commit assault with a deadly weapon or attempted murder and you commit rape. In a perfect world, you would both be charged but in all likelyhood her attempted murder charge would be dismissed (if charged at all) and you would be sentenced for rape.

even the pocket flaps are erect

They'll have Tucker going full 1488

Attached: anti_1a.png (590x463, 23K)

>Antifa are a bunch of asians

Attached: 1529344083964.gif (298x298, 1.78M)

But from the moment the authorities began to question VBS's actions and its liquidity, the bank insisted that it did not do anything wrong and painted itself as a victim of racism.

"Our greatest sin… was running a successful black bank," wrote Mr Matodzi in a furious open letter to the central bank earlier this year.

He said the bank's dreams of "radical economic transformation" were falling victim to an elaborate conspiracy led by a white-dominated banking sector "which does not tolerate growing black banks and black excellence."

Fucking Whites. VBS Bank Heist wasn't a heist by Africans just racist whites interfering

Is Antifa labelled a terrorist group yet?

Lmao, imagine shopping antifa flags on a state agency.

lol if shit hits the fan the real Russkies would join the Nationalist side

dear god

Attached: 2asd23d.jpg (238x212, 8K)

>Mike Isaacson's
Is he Jewish??

More like An-BRAPPPPP-A, amirite?

We'd be supporting both sides and laugh

Imagine believing this

Because it's an airsoft gun or a .22 ar. Its obvious when the mag is in.

You guys got any antifa over there?

got me

Ok so then I let her hit me a bit, then I rape her and kill her and claim she actually raped me and I killed her she was weak having an orgasm

Yo odio a los mayates sucios.

>During the assault the door was broken and a pipe bomb was planted
That literally didn't happen.

As much as I want dat ass, you're probably right. Does anyone else get the feeling a lot of antifa members are more or less forced to engage in degnerate sexual acts against their will? If a nigger or a tranny or whoever is attracted to you and wants to fuck, you'll probably be called out as a racist or whatever if you resist, and will be removed.

Attached: Untitled454.png (408x196, 70K)

In the 00s, they were just another version of soccer hooligans or whatever.

Young people with not very good jobs doing absurd stuff. Police took care of them.

checked, I can't evem

You're person non grata on the left my friend, same with China thats why it'll never kick off but if it did.

I bet those ANTIFA losers joined in some hopes that they could get a piece of that sweet ass.

These antifa faggots will put is in Marshal law, before they get a revolution.

Yeah? Who is friend of Cuba and Venezuela?

We keep the old networks intact and have contact with people that can actually do something,

CNN has gone to far this time. their ties to the republicans after trump got elected are noticeable. they pushed antifa into the main stream in america with the rest of the MSM. antifa wasnt even active in america for like a full year after they pop up in europe. and they have been pushing the Q larp. Q was all about the race war

a rapid response protest the republicans loosing the house. tucker getting hit. yea nice try jews. 1 hive gets smashed and they go into full melt down. well what happens when it fails? when the masses dont fall for it?the problem with any war is that there are casualties on both sides. you need new soldiers. you have to recruit. its visible. there is a paper trail twitter and discord cant hide. that telecom companies would know about. thats connected to the internet. that other countries have access to

CNN

Attached: AcostaMoreImportant.png (1664x819, 690K)

hand, foot, mouth, and pussy for them

It's literally on the videos antifa uploaded to Twitter

This country is at a crossroads where two different peoples with two entirely different values systems are at odds. War is the only solution. One side must be crushed utterly by force and subjugated.

NO FUCKING PIPE BOMB WAS PLACED you absolute fucking fake news shitheads.

Hey guys

Attached: eyw64w.png (1173x812, 1.92M)

old networks? Russia has no networks to the Left and the only problem with Cuba is the US and the left dont like Venezuela but is an allie of Russia.

>PIPE BOMB WAS PLACED
Exactly, I've searched and security cams caught antifa talking about the pipe bomb

Attached: smell.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

>talking about it
>it's exactly the same thing as planting it
the absolute state

Oh herro preetty azn rady

I can't wait until Antifa goes face to face with the Chinese

>Good Night Whites
Good Night civilisation in the west then, I guess. Let's go back to good old African technology. It's a shame though, I did like having wheels and electricity and running water, but I guess the world will be a better place with more crime, worse sanitation, more disease and without beautiful art, architecture and music. It's all for the best I suppose, we didn't really need any of that stuff anyway...

Tucker needs to teach his wife to shoot the PS90 of which he's going to buy two.
Best shooter for a woman, except the volume, wear at least one earplug. So light, almost no recoil, comfortable, ambidextrous, and 50 rounds means she probably won't even have to reload before the scene is clear.

Attached: PS90.jpg (1024x353, 22K)

They were talking about the fact that a pipe bomb was placed somewhere

Are you say
>a bomb has been planted?
Terrorists win.

>being attracted to an ass is a virgin alert
sure thing kike let me castrate myself and watch interracial gay sex

Attached: 1541365656875-pol.jpg (358x363, 16K)

wicked photoshop dude

Don't be surprised if it turns out to be a dude or a goblina

Attached: 2345634.jpg (333x344, 18K)

would larp as a commie to smash that brapper, why the fuck isn't there more pictures of her

Attached: america in 2018.jpg (564x416, 35K)

I know the rounds travel at a high velocity, but do they have any real stopping power? Why not just get something like this? CMMG Guard pistol in 9mm. Put a nice Eotech or Aimpoint on top and you're set.

Attached: DSC_0281__78400.1525875905.jpg (1280x853, 69K)

do we have video?

>led by a white-dominated banking sector
White, huh?

Attached: 1541488554564.png (450x405, 95K)

and somehow that's the same as one actually being placed?

pol's mental gymnastics strikes again

Attached: smell-o-scope.png (500x381, 215K)

wtf I support tucker now

Yeah that’s cool but do you have any sauce on that ass or fuck off

Attached: image.jpg (460x259, 92K)

Yes, they kill, the US-SS uses them for a reason, and they're perfect for a house, especially in an urban area, because they don't do alot of after-target penetration and kill your children or your neighbors.
The round was going to be adopted by NATO as standard round, but the Germans complained about their factories.

Reee why do people waste their time with dumb suicidal random shootings instead of dealing with this antifa trash.

BRAAP BARNS

Attached: image.jpg (819x935, 487K)

They acknowledged it. In most jurisdictions that's a legit proof enough to jail anyone and it's called a self-inculpatory proof

I forget which caliber the P90 is but the rounds are like mini rifle rounds that can penetrate body armor and shit

Really bad photoshopping mate, a fingerless retard can do better.

Unlike you faggots the right has thousands of well equiped, mantained and trained militias, so PLEASE attack us, please continue showing your true colors, continue attacking civilians, in this case women and children.

When our patience runs out you die.

Attached: Militia.jpg (840x420, 100K)

These are NATO Troops in Europe

>the shop job on those flags

Tighe Barry (Leader): Washington, DC

Get that guy and this stops.

How could anything not be after riding that fat juicy hog all day

Attached: image.jpg (500x280, 151K)

That's a pozzed man ass.

This. Western inventions are appropriated by black people. Black people should not be allowed to use the internet at least.

>run away exactly 2 miles
>entire militia army dead from being fat

The girl on the right is brAP pilled.

Here's a proper shotgun for the lady. Good spread.

Attached: FVIAZ3ZHFD1JM1B.LARGE.jpg (700x560, 27K)

What about the founder of the anitfa chapter: Mike Isaacson?

Attached: nack2.jpg (960x539, 104K)

Based Mexican

Guy has brown hair and blue eyes. Likely just scruffy and in his early 40s.

Can we just have a civil war already? It'd be quick and easy.

>What are bullets.

This Islamic Party council looks interesting