WH retweets Infowars

White House is literally passing off Infowars videos as real. In case you weren't paying attention the real C-SPAN video was edited and sped up when the guys hand moved so it looked worse. Literally modifying real life to fit propaganda. So fucking 1984 of them

Attached: IMG_20181108_145123.jpg (1060x1802, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rafaelshimunov/status/1060450557817708544
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"retweets infowars"
>literally doesnt retweet infowars
>"he didnt even touch her!"
>literally caught on film
>"it was edited to look faster!"
why should I believe this from a guy who I just caught in a lie about the spic not touching her?

even though you can clearly see he is using cspan footage it is automaticly fake due to association, totally logical left folks.

It's literally edited footage you fucking retard. Same video but playback is sped up HOLY SHIT

twitter.com/rafaelshimunov/status/1060450557817708544

Even if he did touch her, so fucking what? Are you not allowed to push a woman away if she gets in your personal space and tries to snatch something from you? It's amazing how quickly all of you become cucks when it involves right wing women. Pathetic.

Does infowars have White House credentials yet? I want to see Alex Jones in the press pool.

#BelieveMostWomen

when someone named “rat king” is criticizing you you know it must matter.

why does the right always cheat kill and destroy everything it touch

Trump smegma-lickers are trying to have a gotcha! moment with "wow thats assault ;p ;p #metoo #believeallwomen xD xD xxD" but it's a fucking retarded hill to die on, since they have no problem with Trump talking about body slamming a fucking reporter just a few days ago you fucking retarded faggots

Infowars is much more credible than CNN.

Well it seems fair to upload a fake video since CNN always uploads fake news

Think you need to calm down there, buddy.

>he doesn't know about the lulz

Attached: 1498627866234.png (850x456, 405K)

Not saying much

>Retweeting infowars..or Federalist papers for that matter

That's like a liberal retweeting Huffington Post.

Absolute garbage. Trump losty vote

He's actually being ironic. It's funny. Laugh with us

You don't know about lulz. Look at that revulsion. It's post irony

My sarcasm radar is a big faulty with all the literal shills that have flooded here

What I think is funnier is that Fake News is in the news again now that the Democrats have the House. Isn't that funny?

Yeah nobody fucking cares
We all saw it live
Everybody knows what happened

So the jews were jewed.... National crisis

So it's sped up? You mean he was touching her inappropriately even longer than that video showed? How in the hell do you think that helps your argument you fucking moron?

Gibs me dat!! Reperashauns

This was an amusing presstitute vs Frumpy event.
Had lots of elements apart from when acosta abused that lady.
Jap part was good. Trump calling the black chick a racist. Some heb asking spastic questions. etc. WWE at the white house

It's literally not sped up at all, you fucking sack of worthless shit

Trump could smash Acosta in the nose and I would just laugh at the media and hope he does it to any of the rest of them.

Neither the WH nor Infowars did themselves a favor by altering the video. That's the epitome of fake news, even though it was just a minor thing compared to outright making up stuff. But this will make everyone involved vulnerable to legitimate criticism. I'm pretty sure there has to be some sort of apology or relativizing statement regarding this video.
If this ends up getting Acosta his press pass back, I'm gonna be really pissed off. Whoever did this deserves a paddling.

Ya I dont get it. It's the cspan footage

You have to realise that this does not help your argument at all.
NEVER put your hands on a woman without her consent.
I don't know why you commie faggots don't understand that #BelieveWomen #IBelieveHer

TALK ABOUT KEKS AND SNOWFLAKES

Alinsky. Make them live up to their own standards.

HE BRUSHED MY ARM!! ASSAULT!! ASSAULT!! ASSAULT!! ASSAULT!! ASSAULT!! ASSAULT!!

Wait. If it's true that he didn't touch her that rouhly, then in a sense, are you guys actually supporting a woman saying that a man acosted her with fake proof and that he should be punished for that?

I think you guys might be opening a door you don't want...

You mean about "grabbing her by the pussy?"

Shit Lewandowski didnt even touch Michelle fields, and they (including scum ben shapiro) said he bodyslammed her. They actually tried to press charges but the judge said shit was ridiculous. Either way Jim was being a disrespectful cunt to everyone in the room and actung like an ungrateful child. Fuck him and cnn.

Fake proof? Acosta is an ass, he wouldn't give up the mic, she was directed to give it to someone else, Acosta is on film shutting her down. He could have given up the mic or not been a dick about the manner in which he shut her down. But instead, he was a money-chasing like just like his handlers, wasting everyone's time for an article headline about orange man bad.
gg no re Jimbo

Do not respond to this person. it is a shill setting up a straw man because they do not have an argument

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONINGG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 5EB4DFB9-2448-41B0-93AB-3.jpg (943x943, 108K)

>In case you weren't paying attention the real C-SPAN video was edited
do you actually believe the rancid shit that comes out of your mouth?

Imagine actually believing that little tap is assault. Why do you faggots care if a stupid woman gets "assaulted" anyway? If she was in the kitchen where she rightfully belongs then this never would have happened.

He made a video clearly explaining that nothing was edited or sped up. Catch up my dude.

>the real C-SPAN video was edited and sped up when the guys hand moved so it looked worse

No it wasn't you idiot. It's literally straight from the video.

The video was not sped up. Watson shows complete evidence, even shows the original. They're identical. Regardless, did he touch her? Yes? Ok then shut the fuck up. Go back to r/

It's direct from C-Span you moron.

Is it being compared to the original, the WH copy, or the Infowars copy?

Attached: 1536309635243.jpg (1787x3317, 1.49M)