Tell me what you honestly think about India Jow Forums apart from the poo in loo memes

Tell me what you honestly think about India Jow Forums apart from the poo in loo memes

Attached: download.png (275x183, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YM2NQgIG-QM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCATSAT-1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loo_(wind)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nuke it and the world would be a better place
Pakistan is even worse

Poo

POO IN THE LOO

the only ones that can stop chinks world domination

is not the best remedy for the gook problem but is slithy better

Why niggers in India stop reproducing and shitting on the streets?

It’s not as bad as Pakistan.

IN

Do you have loos, Borat?

Im afraid for what will happen when India runs out of places to poo that aren't loo

If they are 100+ IQ, I prefer them over other nonwhites. But your country is fucked as long as your smartest people move to other countries.

I'd like to visit one day. See temples and shit.

I've never thought of india without shit crossing my mind.

Legit the most disgusting place ive ever been to... you "people" are nothing but degenerate animals.
And yes, you shit everywhere

Loo

After 10 phone calls per day, over a period of about four fucking years, consisting of Indian scammers trying to scam me, often calling me back & shouting abuse at me when I hung up, yeah I pretty much fucking hate each and every single one of you dumb cunts now.

You're worse than the Chinks here who atleast have the redeemable qualities of not smelling, not being poor and not awkwardly trying to get white women way out of your league.

Attached: d39.png (680x679, 283K)

Their culture is based on deception, always talking out of their ass

where else would I hire my developers

h1b invaders need the gas chamber

Honestly, I'd say Chinks
The worst of them aren't much better than Poos, but at least they aren't shitskins

I like your food.

wtf I work for a company owned/run by a dutch person

i honestly don't think anything about india besides the poo/loo memes. it's filthy and poor and you people should be exterminated.

>based indian talks on Jow Forums with his employer about niggers and street shitting.

What timeline is this

They don't defecate in the toilet, but they should.

Attached: 1541686703004.jpg (933x933, 76K)

I'm racist as fuck, i don't want any white to racemix with you and this is exactly why i want you to remain culturally indian and that you have to refuse the western values and culture. I don't have any hard feelings about you and your culture as long as you remain where you belong: in your country.
So, you can shit in the streets if you like it, i don't care, my moral compass doesn't apply to you, only to whites. I hope your country will evolve in his own unique way tho.

PoOland please

Outstanding food. That's literally it. Disgusting people who are extremely ugly and awkward, retarded religion and superstitions, and annoying accents.

Coolies are unironically subhman tier. They're a race with first world intelligence and third world impulse control. Why there are some people on Jow Forums who think Hinduism will save the West is beyond me.

uhhh check that flag again, raghav

I think you need to learn how to use a toilet

>uhhh check that flag again, raghav

So who copied who?

They're aboriginals, so ugliness is a guaranteed trait when assessing for Indians.

Attached: Pajeets mom.jpg (1024x1024, 510K)

Do you actually scat on the floor pajeet bro?

Attached: 1539774254604.jpg (1440x930, 280K)

I'd unironically slam hot Indian pussy.

Maybe the Northern/Eastern ones, usually I like dark skinned girls. But the Indian phenotype just rubs me the wrong way. Pic related.

Attached: Indians.jpg (400x269, 51K)

>nuke

Yeah, I've seen ones here where I live, and they look a lot better. I don't know what it is but the phenotype actually looks human, feminine, and VERY fuckable.

They are beyond 4d chessplaying newfags. They invented the game and hide their powerlevel. Most ancient civilization with alot of secret knowledge about the universe and our future being.

They light skinned or Caucasian in appearance? Those the ones who are usually from the North of India.

Attached: 5j2g0jekezjx.jpg (1024x671, 95K)

Can handle the banter and is preferable to the Souless bugmen Chinese or terrorist Pakistan. You guys could use better hygiene tho

Ima Dem, but trump is right on the Wall, and deporting illegals.

the visa invaders hav a rubber-stamped Approval, but they [ and all undesirable immigrants ] degrade the quality of 1st World life.

Almost the entire 1st World is under attack from the other worlds, the 2nd & 3rd mostly--some consider nations like Haiti to be 4th World.

You an Indian btw? If so, how much puss do you get in let's say a week?

Attached: pepe1.jpg (636x333, 74K)

سڑک پر ٹٹی کرتے ہیں یہ پین کے لوڑے گشتی کے بچے کالے کالے کوجے بہن چود رنڈین صور کی ٹٹی کی نسل کے کیڑے مکوڑے

Attached: EAC903D7-82C9-4FAA-970D-92E2D352BD5E.jpg (439x512, 98K)

i hope you get nuked

be sure the food is sanitary.

Based and redpilled

Cmon user at least do it ironically

I think your country is lost beyond salvation.
I give you 10 more years at most until you`ll run out of water,
not mentioning the incredible MASSIVE pollution that left me speechless.

Attached: cow-boys, jodhpur.jpg (1280x960, 319K)

Yeah they're fucked, LoL. Someone needs to genocide them , before their situation gets worse.

Attached: tumblr_o1gqhtzEZA1ubm73lo1_1280.jpg (760x752, 66K)

Poo in loo isn’t a meme. You literally shit in the streets. They try to levy carbon taxes on me so you can kill the air faggot. I wish 20 hamburgers onto you

>The piss me off. I hate them. The major software company I worked for gave a Shitskin the reigns as CEO. He has single-handedly and methodically handed over the jobs we Americans had over to shitskin owned contracting companies and pushed Americans out of these jobs so they can hire a call center Panji to do it for a 1/3rd of what it costs to hire us. I have had my job "offshored" to a fucking Indian twice now and I fucking cant stand a one of them.

Every boss I had was named Pajeet or Sudar or some shit and you cant fucking understand a god damn word they say.

Fuck these motherfuckers. I hope Pakistan nukes these assholes.

yes

All indian males killed so indian women and tourists can live in peace and enjoy a civilized, wealthy, society.

t. Paki

Based & redpilled

Attached: AA8CBE82-2D4B-4942-8C4F-46CF11FE5A78.gif (240x180, 2.63M)

Only Punjabs are welcome in the new world

You flood the engineering departments at our Universities and smell like shit. Some of you are smart and civilized but at least half are basically niggers.

at least you're not niggers.

>tfw uncle is higher management in a top US tech company
>doesn't actually understand much of technology
>commands whyt*ids around

Attached: pepe-indian-1.jpg (269x187, 13K)

Attached: san-franshit.jpg (480x325, 36K)

I unironically think that india should be conquered by Pakistan. Or nuke the shit out of you, I don't give a fuck

They're aboriginals, something worse.

Attached: Dravidian_4.jpg (308x464, 49K)

Go fuck an elephant you curry smelling, shit skinned pedophile.

I'm the only white kid in my AP Physics class, all Punjab Pajeets. They work together & cheat like hell.

Attached: Smelly_Pajeet.png (332x314, 164K)

18+ board.

Attached: zoomer.gif (680x498, 224K)

Attached: CmoGeYiWEAAqnNa.jpg (480x650, 18K)

>I hope Pakistan nukes these assholes.
Based and redpilled.
Based and pakipilled.
Management doens't have to do with the company's main revenue source.
It's extremely recommended to have a fucking idea about it, but not needed.
Still, shitskins are thrash at any job and are literal discount human beings.

based

help, I have a wirus on my dextop !

I've always liked the dot-heads I worked with, as opposed to the Pakis who are filthy wogs.

Nice.

Attached: th (10).jpg (474x468, 27K)

your time is coming, Curry Nigger.

Attached: AA nuke.jpg (1229x643, 108K)

>zoomali inbred arab-negro thinking he is better than indians
l e l

youtu.be/YM2NQgIG-QM

3rd world hellhole

thank you for calling the irs 200,000 dollars to fix it

Indian here. Where you from, bro?

The big “IF”.

Attached: A5454AD8-4879-4F81-BF83-B4400B7DF2D7.jpg (978x1024, 209K)

I like indians but i fuckign hate indians coming and moving here indians are good IN INDIA

A bunch of smelly BENCHODS and sad failure scammers

Goa

Attached: goa.jpg (1024x576, 118K)

>live in shithole
>decide to move to America
>turn america into shithole
With poos you dont have loos

Attached: poo-in-fransico.jpg (1174x3896, 3.46M)

We're Afro Asiatic Caucascoids, and pic related. Of course we're better than them.
>Open defecation map
>Somalia = below 0.1

Attached: open-defecators-per-square-km-2012.jpg (1920x739, 215K)

>See temples and shit

You will definitely see both

Attached: CEFC38B6-A950-4E37-A126-508088C7C9CE.jpg (828x766, 61K)

DId you go native and shit in the streets the time you were there?

Attached: 4075D1A7-8D4A-496E-8E29-57714820AAAE.jpg (480x613, 34K)

Thank you for calling Xbox Live support. My name is Timmy. How may I assist you today?

Attached: 9752589.jpg (288x175, 9K)

Based.
Tell me about the Durgesh.

Attached: 1E6CF7F2-72E0-4BDD-AF98-20449BC8FAC1.jpg (679x452, 35K)

I decided that I actually like indians. They really annoyed me for like 35 years when they started showing up here, but most have learned to bathe.
And my only real problem with them was that they stunk really bad, I'm not joking, it was legitimately revolting, for like 2 years I rarely ate lunch because we had 10am-12 science class and this girl named amandeep or something like that smelled so bad that I always felt like puking during lunch.
It would waft over the classroom, it was an oppressive stench, I swear that some days I could even almost see it.

But now they seem to wash and I am alright with Indians, and I like India of course, it's an interesting nation, and despite being so old it's grown up a lot even in my own lifetime.

But the poo, the poo is funny. it's one of the funniest things ever. The fact that this exists en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCATSAT-1 always makes me laugh, I am laughing right now.
Making poo jokes about India (which sometimes just means repeating facts) is so funny that I think it's legitimately good for my soul.
Look at pic related. I didn't make that up. This is an actual article in pidgin where retarded africans are explaining to each other how gross India is.
That's so fucking hilarious it kind of makes me question the nature of reality, like how can this be real

Attached: shonuff.jpg (1920x1080, 322K)

>tldr = Stinky poo

Yeah they're good people, it's just their genes and culture that's garbage.

Attached: 4f170bd033ea48f876d05fb981071011d6082920bf1332a129b888296c3ed2d0_1.jpg (800x820, 139K)

If you fix the poo and rape problem you might be an okay country

There was a tour organzied, for tourists : " How to shit in the streets ", but i didn`t take part in it.
Pissing is not much fun, either.

Attached: gone pissin.jpg (1280x960, 342K)

Your pic related is fucking nasty, seen anything else during your vist to India btw?

Attached: f73fda8f498b6037ef679ebbf23fbffe.jpg (480x470, 22K)

>the poo in loo memes

Oh, it's more than memes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loo_(wind)
>the Loo also has a severe drying effect on vegetation leading to widespread browning in the areas affected by it
Also
> it is sometimes referred to as an evil wind

INDIANS LITERALLY FEAR THE LOO.

How the hell did they get the poop inside the urinal

Attached: 1384886767598.jpg (816x816, 204K)

Attached: 16388120_1292571114140394_3400149280059648298_n-e1486463065978.jpg (644x566, 36K)

A friend of mine invited me for the rickshaw run in january but I declined since I have work and didn’t want to have the shits for a month, he told me he had diarrhea the month that he wa there, did you get the shits there?

Attached: elephant man.jpg (1280x1707, 832K)

Yeah, for about a week, 2 bad eegs with the curry.