Pol is extremely hypocritical

Pol is extremely hypocritical
This is Michelle Fields all over again

Attached: 1541696758417.gif (440x440, 3.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5r2ijE5qz6U
youtube.com/watch?v=bb7uluvfOXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/5r2ijE5qz6U

he knew the whole time

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE

Who cares Jim Acosta should have lost his privlage a year ago

This is nothing like Michelle Fields. Fields filed a police report. This cocksucker lost his press pass b/c the President wasn't looking for an excuse to toss his ass out and the stupid spic gave it to him.

Tell that to CNN

I mean she was clearly very hurt by that, right guys? If you are right wing and youre bitching about this you ought to fucking kill yourself because you're just as fucking retarded as lefties doing this shit. Fuck off and go talk in the Paul joseph Watson twitter trends because you belong there.

>another shooting
>lotta fuckery with the shooting
>lets make a bunch of threads about a guys hand brushing a girls arm when she breaks his personal space first
never change Jow Forums

Fuck off shill. Shouldn't you be lighting your farts in front of tucker's house?

King nigger does it to thunderous applause and chants of his name fill the air
Trump does same exact thing he’s Hitler
Fuck you you niggerfaggot hypocrites turned me into a Nazi

Look at that grip strength.

>Oy vey why isn't the false flag getting your attention goyim
You have to talk about what we tell you to

Attached: 234324543.jpg (1130x678, 54K)

It's hilarious. We aren't a court of law. We aren't bound by ethical considerations. Jim is a faggot who abuses women. He should be in jail. CNN is a terrorist organization. They should be seized by the DOJ and turned into a recipe blog. Stop arguing with shills. Jim can fuck off and die just because. We don't need a reason. It's all about the lulz

Me on the right.

No, we just have eyes and ears and have been watching Jim Acosta's bullshit routine for a while now. (No he didn't assault her, but he certainly refused to shut the fuck up and hand over the mic -- MULTIPLE TIMES)

Learn something about journalism, you'll be surprised to learn that activism and trying to become the story isn't journalism.

Jim represents everything that is wrong with Cable TV dickheads.

Kind of karmic huh? When you learn to stop being a cuck you can let them reap their karma instead of being the only one to not be hypocritical. When they did it first you make sure their own words destroy them.

So? It works. Or are you saying she wasn't abused, you sexist?

>thinking anyone actually gives a shit that her arm was touched
Wew lad

Why are Trump supporters such pussies?
Tuckers door gets smashed in and wife shits herself by antifa but Acosta doesnt have to worry no matter what he does.

I will hang this post on my christmas tree

Attached: 1507068436460s.jpg (234x250, 11K)

You kidding? Did you see the way HE forceably pushed her arm down. He easily could have collapsed the vein the runs in the inner elbow, causing a blood clot that could have traveled to her brain, probably killing her in her sleep. Meanwhile, Jim Acosta will still be able to live freely as a WHITE MALE. This kind of behaviour is problematic and needs to stop.

She literally just got in his way. It's the faggot's continual attitude at these conferences that should've gotten him banned.

Look at them. They're terrified of us and we never even leave our homes. They wish they had our power. They have to assemble mobs and commit crimes just to get our attention, and even then they are just an annoyance. They're seething with ineptitude.

Yeah, but calling him an abuser of women is more fun.

And that dude lost his job. Acosta should too.

>"Judo" Jim Accosta stands accused of accosting a White House staffer last week after losing an altercation with a 70 year old man.
>It is beleived that he may have been looking for someone smaller and weaker to reassert his toxic masculinity on.
>His young female victim won't be interviewed dorectly because when we spoke to her on the phone she said "I wish I'd shot the bastard."

Jim "Wife Beater" Accosta

You just know if it were a woman asking the question and the man was trying to take the microphone away from her, he would have been fired for attempted rape

why isnt he facing police punishment if its the same

you aren't wrong

my favorite part was the NBC guy
>"why are you turning americans against each other"
>implying the media hasn't been doing that since 2015 at least
>trump recognizes that it's a loaded question so he give a somewhat roundabout answer
>"mr. president you didn't answer my loaded question"

why would anyone want to talk to rude assholes like that
do you remember when obama got applauded and then chanted at for kicking out someone very similar lol? here ill remind you
scary parallels to hitler here:
youtube.com/watch?v=bb7uluvfOXI

Except the White House press aide is super hot and fuckable

Kek, fucking this

Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!

She should have tazed him

Jow Forums before midterms
>WOMEN WERE A MISTAKE
>FEMINAZI'S WILL CAUSE MALE GENOCIDE
>WOMEN'S MARCH IS PROPAGANDA
Jow Forums after midterms
>WHITE MALES ARE BAD
>LEFTIES ARE SEXIST
>LIBERALS ABUSE WOMEN

ctrl+alt+del and reboot plz

Attached: npolc.jpg (220x229, 11K)

Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!Jim Acosta is a CUNT!

He bullied my new Jow Forums mommy waifu and he must suffer the consequences.

#CNNinternassault

Attached: -Dj_QNfc_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

we didn't make up these new rules that you scum made but you're gonna have to go by them too

lol, they've gone off the deep end on this one.

Attached: file.png (777x60, 22K)

What the fuck is this even. He's not even trying to maintain some semblance of objectivity. That's fucking awful.

The Washington Post is a Leftist RAG !

Attached: AcostaKarateChop.webm (450x252, 881K)

He should have had his press credentials pulled when he was shouting like a retard at the Kim Jung Il.

>trying to push criminal charges on someone for political gain is the same as losing your press pass for acting like a shithead
If you pay attention the left are always the victims in every situation.

Lmafo Acosta is totally fucked, is this finally the turning point for the media and all their bullshit?

he missed the hoes face

It is not; They have decided that it did not happen and that the video is fake.

>libs took out lewandoski with fields
>"hurr you're hypocrites if you use their tactics against them!"

Fuck off cuck

Rape! That sexual predator has to be shot.
Thats way worse than grabbing her by the pussy.